Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, The Anonymous, cawacko, midcan5, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, brazenhussy, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, archives, Micawber, Bigdog, TTQ64, zymurgy, crowonapost, Amadeus, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Eagle_Eye, Controlled Opposition, katzgar, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, SUPERLIBERAL, countryboy, Flash, Bourbon, Centerleftfl, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Tacomaman, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, Adolf_Twitler, bhoyal, Charoite, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, JPF, Cinnabar, Gonzomin, Iolo/Penderyn, Trumpet, Buck Tucker, Year Zero, MachHe, Dachshynddawg, Jerome, Walt, Casual Leftist, ExpressLane, Doc Dutch, TexanManWithPlans, BattleofHodow, BartenderElite, Geeko Sportivo, Concart and Bark

Thread: Who knew Fauxi had a hard on for Crooked Hillary?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Who knew Fauxi had a hard on for Crooked Hillary?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...nton-surfaces/

Look at the fucking love letters he wrote that stank cunt. It is like the old decrepit fuck is begging to lick her stanky pussy or something

Is it any wonder he is tanking things? The fucker is deep state all the way

**Full thread ban in effect as I don't care what idiot leftists think about this issue. If you don't like it, then GO FUCK YOURSELF and start your own fucking thread about it**

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Why are you so called conservatives so easily led and so easily played? Are you a troll or ??? You may not wear a mask to be safe from Covid, but you obviously wear a mask over your mind. Remove it and think for a second, give it a try. Good luck.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-last-refuge/

"Overall, we rate The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse) far-right biased and questionable based on the use of poor sources, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, a complete lack of transparency, and numerous failed fact checks."

Detailed Report

'Reasoning: Extreme Right, Poor Sourcing, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Lack of Transparency, Fake News'

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

https://aeon.co/essays/the-intellect...racy-theorists

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lecarrjan View Post
    Why are you so called conservatives so easily led and so easily played? Are you a troll or ??? You may not wear a mask to be safe from Covid, but you obviously wear a mask over your mind. Remove it and think for a second, give it a try. Good luck.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-last-refuge/

"Overall, we rate The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse) far-right biased and questionable based on the use of poor sources, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, a complete lack of transparency, and numerous failed fact checks."

Detailed Report

'Reasoning: Extreme Right, Poor Sourcing, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Lack of Transparency, Fake News'

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

https://aeon.co/essays/the-intellect...racy-theorists
    This is rich coming from a Biden supporter