Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Blackwater Lunchbreak, The Anonymous, /MSG/, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, CFM, Superfreak, TOP, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt, Cancel 2020.2 and OG Yurt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks Trump

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,713 Times in 27,343 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    no need to sell me on the soft shoe shuffle media coverage of Cuomo.
    His one decision he had to make on his own cost thousands of nursing homes lives.

Shutdowns don't work. Social distancing and hygiene does.
    We should be opening up to that new reality and coping with Covid.

But I agree with you on the political spin job -nothing new there
    Americans generally recognize Trump's abject failure in providing leadership - even if you do not

"Poll: Support for Trump’s handling of coronavirus pandemic hits new low"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...gy-dips-381509

You seem like the kind of poster who cannot stand not getting the last word in, so I leave you to your flaccid attempts to defend Trump's appalling ineptitude.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    We might have gotten lucky, and it could have gone away. We did not get lucky, and it spreads well in air conditioning.

trump and his supporters keep predicting we will get lucky, and not need to work to solve these problems. We have not been having a run of good luck, so I am worried. Maybe it is time to start using competent hard work. If we get lucky, and did not need it, the education and skills we got by doing it will be useful in the next pandemic.
    This is what happens when a spoiled rich boy, who never had to solve his own problems, is now forced to solve a problem. All he can do is wait for it to solve itself.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    This is what happens when a spoiled rich boy, who never had to solve his own problems, is now forced to solve a problem. All he can do is wait for it to solve itself.
    I am always amazed at how many severe problems are being solved behind the scenes. Sometimes I agree with the "burn it all down and start over" crowd, but then I think of all the good "it" does.

trump does not understand complex problems, and does not respect those that do understand them. This will not end well.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

The Trump virus was known in Jan. and he did nothing. Remember when he said he did not want to allow the people off the ship because it would increase his numbers? It is always about him and how he looks. This whole operation has been hamstringed because the Trump filter prohibited real action. Our next ugly target is 200,000 dead. We have a third of the cases and deaths on the planet. Trump utterly failed because he was not focused on the people and doing the right thing. It was about him and he blew it.