Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stinging Obituary Blames Trump For Texas Man’s ‘Needless’ Death From Coronavirus

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Werewolf Stinging Obituary Blames Trump For Texas Man’s ‘Needless’ Death From Coronavirus

The newspaper obituary for David Nagy of Jefferson, Texas, makes it crystal clear who his family blames for his “needless” death from the coronavirus.

President Donald Trump, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) and other politicians who failed to take the pandemic seriously are responsible for the 79-year-old’s July 22 death, the family wrote in the obituary published by the Jefferson Jimplecute in East Texas on Thursday.

Also at fault were the “many ignorant, self-centered and selfish people who refused to follow the advice of the medical professionals, believing their ‘right’ not to wear a mask was more important than killing innocent people,” the obituary said.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

There are stupid people in Texas, no surprise there...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (08-06-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

The newspaper obituary for David Nagy of Jefferson, Texas, makes it crystal clear who his family blames for his “needless” death from the coronavirus.

President Donald Trump, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) and other politicians who failed to take the pandemic seriously are responsible for the 79-year-old’s July 22 death, the family wrote in the obituary published by the Jefferson Jimplecute in East Texas on Thursday.

Also at fault were the “many ignorant, self-centered and selfish people who refused to follow the advice of the medical professionals, believing their ‘right’ not to wear a mask was more important than killing innocent people,” the obituary said.
    gay

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

That was one of the worst obits I've ever read. Lots of anger and hate and not one word about the life David Nagy lead. No mention of his successes, nothing about things he and others would be proud of doing, nothing. Instead it's a hate filled rant against the world. Whoever wrote it needs to seriously reassess their life.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

The guy was 79....
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think we'll be seeing a lot more of these..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Look! Let's just cut to the chase- Trump didn't take the necessary mitigation steps in the early stages of the pandemic- then stood in the way of the mitigation processes his own advisers, the WHO, and the CDC laid out for the country.

PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID! THEY KNOW WHO IS THE MAIN PERSON TO BLAME- WHERE THE BUCK ALWAYS STOPS- AT THE PRESIDENT'S DESK!

This is nothing new!

This is where the president leads- TRUMP JUST LED US IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!

WHEN DEATH COMES TO YOUR FAMILY- WE'LL JUST SEE WHO YOU BLAME THEN!

SAVE IT- WE'LL SEE ON NOVEMBER 3rd who the voting majority blames!

AND RIGHTFULLY SO!

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,485 Times in 9,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Stinging Obituary indeed?!! Hope it get's under the governors skin too?!! It wont phase that pig in the white-house and to all you dumb-asses who don't believe in wearing masks too?!!

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    The guy was 79....
    I suspect there were underlying conditions present, too.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you want to talk about ignorant, selfish, and self-centered, read his obituary. For some reason he thought that he had the right to expect others to do in their daily lives what he thought they should do.

My choices and rights aren't based on how someone else thinks I should exercise them. If he was that scared of a little pussy, he should have lived in a bubble.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I suspect there were underlying conditions present, too.
    Ya think ? Lets not forget you can die of pneumonia and have it counted as covid. Most elderly have pneumonia as cause of death.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

13. The Following User Groans At Celticguy For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (08-05-2020)

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    That was one of the worst obits I've ever read. Lots of anger and hate and not one word about the life David Nagy lead. No mention of his successes, nothing about things he and others would be proud of doing, nothing. Instead it's a hate filled rant against the world. Whoever wrote it needs to seriously reassess their life.
    Maybe he wrote it himself, just in case...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Ya think ? Lets not forget you can die of pneumonia and have it counted as covid. Most elderly have pneumonia as cause of death.
    I have no doubts.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As long as you're the one for which the obituary is written, good. Having to listen to some rant by a bunch of your idiotic family members can be tolerated, and ultimately seen for the whining that it is, in order for the result to be what it is.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm sure Beto would have done betta.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”