Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Farwell Jr party boy tweets w/ his pants unZIPPED-classy guy (facepalm)

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Sure it is. he is a spoiled rich kid like Trump. The list of powerful and wealthy evangelists who got caught in sex afafirs is long. Toss in the Catholic priests and someone has to tell me why they listen to religious leaders. Do you learn?
    For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,472 Times in 52,478 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    There are three truths in religion:

Jewish people do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.

Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith.

Baptists don't recognize each other in the liquor store.
    This forum needs a ROFLMAO button.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (08-06-2020), ThatOwlWoman (08-06-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,422 Times in 53,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
    Have you noticed how the Pharisees don't even know that's who they are these days?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

AProudLefty (08-06-2020)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,710 Times in 27,343 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    ?? I would think so..... But it would appear the good Christian folk here don't, @ least not enough to call him out on it....

Maybe his good buddy Jack Daniels told him it was ok............
    Must be something fake Christians tolerate.

I am probably about the same age as wanna -be party boy Falwell Jr. and it would be extremely weird and inappropriate to pose in suggestive and provacative photos with 19 year old girls

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why does people keep saying that she's 19? She looks like late 25s.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,112 Times in 12,637 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why is this thread still a thing......He said that it was all good clean fun but that he will make some unspecified effort to be a better boy going forwards.....is that not good enough?
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Why is this thread still a thing......He said that it was all good clean fun but that he will make some unspecified effort to be a better boy going forwards.....is that not good enough?
    We know it was a good clean fun. But he risked damaging his image and his college reputation.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We know it was a good clean fun. But he risked damaging his image and his college reputation.
    After watching so many of these violent humourless Regressive Lefties and in particular the Maoist Mobs on the street I am hard up for humor, especially because the professional comics suck so bad now.

I am willing to forgive the fun and funny people almost anything now.

I cant be the only one.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

After watching so many of these violent humourless Regressive Lefties and in particular the Maoist Mobs on the street I am hard up for humor, especially because the professional comics suck so bad now.

I am willing to forgive the fun and funny people almost anything now.

I cant be the only one.
    I don't find your claim about the "Regressive Lefties" to be humorous. Violent people are violent. Regardless of politics. Claims like that are why our country is so divided.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't find your claim about the "Regressive Lefties" to be humorous. Violent people are violent. Regardless of politics. Claims like that are why our country is so divided.
    If the left does not want to be called ignorant humourless abusive fucks who need to perform better then they always have the option to perform better.

I call the truth, I take no responsibility for the truth, and those who lie about the truth can expect to be called out by me.

DARK AGES SUCK!

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If the left does not want to be called ignorant humourless abusive fucks who need to perform better then they always have the option to perform better.

I call the truth, I take no responsibility for the truth, and those who lie about the truth can expect to be called out by me.
    All right. Then own up the white supremacist violence. Fair's fair.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Have you noticed how the Pharisees don't even know that's who they are these days?
    Sadly I have...... I have known for a long time but unfortunately they refuse to acknowledge it, like their fathers the Sadducee & Pharisees....

IMHO it is clear as day, trump serves to accentuate it like nothing else, & yet they see w/out believing, hearing & yet not comprehending..

Planning to do w/ the courts~ placing others under the law, that which they failed to do winning ppl over........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Must be something fake Christians tolerate.

I am probably about the same age as wanna -be party boy Falwell Jr. and it would be extremely weird and inappropriate to pose in suggestive and provacative photos with 19 year old girls
    Yep... I can see nothing Christ-like in the image.........

He/they believe they are playing trump, & trump believes he is playing them~can they both be right??

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Why would it be? He is a religious leader acting the opposite to what he teaches and proclaims.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why does people keep saying that she's 19? She looks like late 25s.
    Falwell described the woman in the photo as his “wife’s assistant.” On his Instagram account, Falwell tagged a picture of the woman as Kathleen Stone,

I guess if someone wanted to they could look up her age but I dunno what difference it would make if she was 19 or 25, he would still look like an old fool robbing the cradle would he not??