Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SERIOUSLY, 25TH AMENDMENT NOW

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,421 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Trump's metric was deaths as a proportion of cases.
    Trump didn't know that! It took Swan to tell him that was the metric he used, and when he did, Trump got confused. It's all on video.

The interviewer was arguing that isn't valid-- It is a valid measure.
    No, that is not what the interviewer was arguing. Did you even watch the clip? Be honest. I can tell when you're lying.

It was TRUMP who said the metric Swan was using wasn't valid, not the other way around.

Swan literally had to tell Trump what metric Trump was using because Trump didn't know, and you can see that written all over his fat, stupid, orange face.

You have serious problems with your brain. You need medication and therapy. What a trainwreck.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is also valid but far less relevant as it doesn't show the survival rate among persons with the particular disease in question.
    So when you watch something, are you actually watching it or are you playing a different scene in your head?

Because what happened was Trump said something stupid about the US being the "lowest", the interviewer asked "what does that mean", and Trump said "deaths", and Swan said, "you're looking at deaths per cases, I'm looking at deaths per population", and then TRUMP -not Swan- said "you can't do that."

At no point did Swan ever say what Trump was citing wasn't valid.

Instead, TRUMP said what Swan was citing wasn't valid and that he "couldn't do that".

SO YOU JUST LIED ON THIS THREAD.

You couldn't help yourself from lying, it seems.

Why do you feel compelled to lie? Is it a pride thing? Is it because you're depressed? Is it because there's no mechanism on JPP to hold you accountable for lies and bad faith?

Seriously, what gives?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Rune (08-04-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,056 Times in 3,411 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Trump's metric was deaths as a proportion of cases. The interviewer was arguing that isn't valid-- It is a valid measure. The interviewer tried to counter saying it was deaths as a proportion of the population. This is also valid but far less relevant as it doesn't show the survival rate among persons with the particular disease in question.
    You do realize that deaths per case is the point Trump brought up just a couple of minutes after he argued that the only reason we have so many cases is because we do so much testing. If our testing was where Trump wants it to be at half of current testing, it would mean our deaths per case would double because we would have half the number of cases. His arguments make no sense when you look at them together. Deaths don't go down if you reduce testing.

This is the kind if stupidity in his reasoning that any reasonable person can see. Why can't you see it?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

LV426 (08-04-2020)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Watched the video. Like it or don't Trump is far more correct than the interviewer. The he begins things and the interviewer talks right past him. That is, Trump is talking about A and the interviewer is talking about X ignoring, even claiming A is irrelevant when it isn't.

Lol, you have it exactly opposite. Swan asked questions, Trump ignored them and brought bogus stats that were unrelated to the interview.

He also responds to Russia putting bounties on U.S. troops in Afghanistan by saying "well, we did it to Russia!"

Then he doubles down on "wishing well" a child-sex trafficker.

Dude. You're either on the side of America, or you're not. Clearly, Trump is not on the side of Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerome For This Post:

LV426 (08-04-2020)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    You do realize that deaths per case is the point Trump brought up just a couple of minutes after he argued that the only reason we have so many cases is because we do so much testing. If our testing was where Trump wants it to be at half of current testing, it would mean our deaths per case would double because we would have half the number of cases. His arguments make no sense when you look at them together. Deaths don't go down if you reduce testing.

This is the kind if stupidity in his reasoning that any reasonable person can see. Why can't you see it?
    The person you're responding to is either trolling, or patently unreasonable. I'd suggest using the ignore feature.

This entire forum is a cesspool of shitposting rightwingers. And the mods cheerlead that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Trump's metric was deaths as a proportion of cases. The interviewer was arguing that isn't valid-- It is a valid measure. The interviewer tried to counter saying it was deaths as a proportion of the population. This is also valid but far less relevant as it doesn't show the survival rate among persons with the particular disease in question.
    We lead the globe in both cases and deaths. We have about a third of all the cases on the planet. That is what you need to know.

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Trump is every Conservative on JPP ever, in this clip:

if you have ever voted republican this iswhat you have been supporting. its why blacks dont vote republican

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    This is just sad. I don't know if he's lying or he really doesn't understand anything.
    its republican ideology. its ruled this nation decades.
    greed, ignorance and hatread is their MO

its why blacks dont vote for them.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,611 Times in 11,609 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you are still firmly in Trump's camp after 155,000+ have died because of his laziness and arrogance, then there's no use communicating with you and feeding you accommodation.
    What does Biden being senile have to do with covid19. If I'm not mistaken my post said nothing about Trump or his response to the pandemic. So screw you and your TDS.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,286 Times in 10,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is every Conservative on JPP ever, in this clip:

God, that was brutal.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    God, that was brutal.
    Now imagine watching that and thinking the opposite of what happened, just happened there.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

He is merely a reflection of the people who voted for him, and the party that supports him.

We have to remember that. Trump is Conservatism...he is what the movement has been building towards for 60 years.

You notice how Trump sounds exactly like how certain JPP folks post, which sounds exactly like how all Republicans talk?

What a national nightmare. A total shitshow.
    This comment is a lot closer to the truth than most American conservatives want to acknowledge.

This shit has got to stop. The out-of-control right has got to be brought under control.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

LV426 (08-04-2020)

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,286 Times in 10,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Now imagine watching that and thinking the opposite of what happened, just happened there.
    It reminded me of Sarah Palin having cheat notes on her palm during an interview.

Palpably stupid.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

LV426 (08-04-2020)

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,870 Times in 21,642 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Watched the video. Like it or don't Trump is far more correct than the interviewer. The he begins things and the interviewer talks right past him. That is, Trump is talking about A and the interviewer is talking about X ignoring, even claiming A is irrelevant when it isn't.
    You are an idiot, the relevant number is that more AMERICANS are dead per-capita than almost anywhere else in the world.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,870 Times in 21,642 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

157,000 Americans dead...

Trump - "It is what it is."

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!