Thread: Biden tells Trump "step up and do your job" over coronavirus

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    They had protests but the population there has more immune people because so many were exposed early on.. Remember how hard COVID hit the black community on the East coast? Mass has had almost as many deaths as Texas and they only have 6.9 million people. Texas has over 29 million people. Michigan has a Population 9.987 million and more deaaths than Texas with 19 million fewer people than Texas. So those small states had FEWER people to protest. Texas has many large cities and several of them had protests. You can't compare those small states and towns to Texas. We had bigger crowds in Houston Dallas and Fort Worth and Austin and San Antonio. And those are the cities that have surged and are now declining.

You lied about the population of Tarrant County

You lied about New York having COVID 4 MONTHS before Texas when Texas had a documented case BEFORE New York's first documented case. Add that to the fact that those states remain shut down while Texas has remained open.

Your lies cast doubt on everything you have said. You suck Jerry Nadler's dick.
    You are allowing LyingVagina426 to pull you OFF the topic while he constantly moves the goalposts. You cannot argue with a dishonest leftist asshole with mental issues. Just saying.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Yep Houston is the hot spot for COVID right now. This is just one example of the many protests across Texas.
    ....AND.....Houston is a Blue Democratic controlled shit hole.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    At the very least they needed to be quarantined. The US customs/immigration did nothing, not even a temperature check. They just left the airport and went on their way. Can we guess how many might have been carrying the COVID virus. This is just another example of trump administration failure.
    In January we did not know what we know now you dishonest dumb fuck.

Pelosi on February 24th:

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation.""But that shouldn’t be carried over to Chinatown in San Francisco," she said. "I hope that it’s not that. But all I can say is, 'I’m here.' We feel safe and sound, so many of us coming here."She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

Dr. Fauci on February 29th:

"Right now, at this moment, there is no need to change anything you're doing on a day by day basis. Right now the risk is still low."

Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    "coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways"

Cuomo on March 18th:
    “That is not going to happen, shelter in place, for New York City. For any city or county to take an emergency action, the state has to approve it. And I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”

It's a damned good thing Trump was in charge and not the Democratic Party dumbasses above, as has been so perfectly illustrated by New York and Kookoo Cuomo.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    In January we did not know what we know now you dishonest dumb fuck.

Pelosi on February 24th:

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation.""But that shouldn’t be carried over to Chinatown in San Francisco," she said. "I hope that it’s not that. But all I can say is, 'I’m here.' We feel safe and sound, so many of us coming here."She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

Dr. Fauci on February 29th:

"Right now, at this moment, there is no need to change anything you're doing on a day by day basis. Right now the risk is still low."

Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
    "coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways"

Cuomo on March 18th:
    “That is not going to happen, shelter in place, for New York City. For any city or county to take an emergency action, the state has to approve it. And I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”

It's a damned good thing Trump was in charge and not the Democratic Party dumbasses above, as has been so perfectly illustrated by New York and Kookoo Cuomo.
    You gotta be full off shit my dear. You ban people from entering this country because of the virus. We knew enough about it, to ban people, my dear. At the very same time China was requiring anyone who entered their country to quarantine themselves for 2 weeks. It wasn't a choice, but a requirement.

At this time, Trump was warned not to allow any flights from Europe, yet he ignored the warning and the shit hit the fan. No my dear, you cannot absolve Donald of fucking up once again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

LV426 (08-05-2020)

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You gotta be full off shit my dear. You ban people from entering this country because of the virus. We knew enough about it, to ban people, my dear. At the very same time China was requiring anyone who entered their country to quarantine themselves for 2 weeks. It wasn't a choice, but a requirement.

At this time, Trump was warned not to allow any flights from Europe, yet he ignored the warning and the shit hit the fan. No my dear, you cannot absolve Donald of fucking up once again.
    This why I don't like arguing with mentally retarded lie filled leftist assholes like you; you ignore the facts and just pound your tiny ineffective little fists on the table repeating the same dumb disproved lies.

Fuck off and die already. . You're a lying, worthless piece of human filth. You'll always be a lying, worthless piece of human filth. You're a moron. You will always be a moron. No one will miss you. No one would care. The worlds collective IQ would increase and it would save the valuable oxygen you waste with every breath.

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This why I don't like arguing with mentally retarded lie filled leftist assholes like you; you ignore the facts and just pound your tiny ineffective little fists on the table repeating the same dumb disproved lies.

Fuck off and die already. . You're a lying, worthless piece of human filth. You'll always be a lying, worthless piece of human filth. You're a moron. You will always be a moron. No one will miss you. No one would care. The worlds collective IQ would increase and it would save the valuable oxygen you waste with every breath.
    You know I am right, thanks!

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Trump is lazy and doesn't care about anything other than himself, and he is a reflection of the people who voted for him and coddle him. They're lazy and antisocial too.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

By the way, honey pot, what lie have I just told??

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

No one is forcing him to respond to posts or threads...he's choosing to do that.

It's all about the choices we make...and the choices Conservatives make always end up being the wrong ones (see: Trump).
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Trump is lazy and doesn't care about anything other than himself, and he is a reflection of the people who voted for him and coddle him. They're lazy and antisocial too.
    Says a lazy, unaccomplished, lie filled worthless piece of human filth on a tiny political blog.

Moron really describes you perfectly.

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    No one is forcing him to respond to posts or threads...he's choosing to do that.

It's all about the choices we make...and the choices Conservatives make always end up being the wrong ones (see: Trump).
    Says a lazy, unaccomplished, lie filled worthless piece of human filth on a tiny political blog.

Moron really describes you perfectly.

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello jacksonsprat22,

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    After Trump’s disastrous handling of the coronavirus figures in last night’s Axios TV interview, Joe Biden has this morning directly attacked the US president over the deaths of Americans from Covid-19, telling him to “step up and do your job”

"On July 1st, Donald Trump predicted the coronavirus was going to "just disappear."

He was wrong — and more than 25,000 Americans died due to the virus last month.

Mr. President, step up and do your job before even more American families feel the pain of losing a loved one.
    5:30 AM · Aug 4, 2020"

https://www.wbur.org/
    If DT stepped up and did his job it would be a first.

Hasn't happened before!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello floridafan,

When did Trump ban travel from China?
    He shut down immigration from China and called it banning travel.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.