Thread: The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    You are in denial.

Trump told Turkey in no uncertain terms to back off ... and Turkey said "Yes sir!" and they backed off. It is not the case that Trump ever "just let a genocide happen." The Kurds are nothing but grateful.
    Where on Earth did you hear that? Not only did the Turks go in and kill a bunch of Kurds, but they also released terrorist prisoners.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 2,031 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Where on Earth did you hear that? Not only did the Turks go in and kill a bunch of Kurds, but they also released terrorist prisoners.
    Too funny. Did you not see the picture I posted. It was there that it happened. Trump and Erdogan struck a deal that involved Turkey leaving the Kurds alone and the US not thoroughly spanking Turkey. Erdogan appreciated the "not spanking Turkey" part.

So let me throw your stupid question back at you. Where did you hear that Erdogan rolled in and exterminated the Kurds? Newsflash: The Kurds are doing just fine today enjoying their firs PEACE in decades. I really want to know where you are getting your delusions because I am gearing up some very special mockery for you and your denial of reality.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Too funny. Did you not see the picture I posted. It was there that it happened. Trump and Erdogan struck a deal that involved Turkey leaving the Kurds alone and the US not thoroughly spanking Turkey. Erdogan appreciated the "not spanking Turkey" part.

So let me throw your stupid question back at you. Where did you hear that Erdogan rolled in and exterminated the Kurds? Newsflash: The Kurds are doing just fine today enjoying their firs PEACE in decades. I really want to know where you are getting your delusions because I am gearing up some very special mockery for you and your denial of reality.

And yet the Turks still invaded, killed some Kurds, and released the terrorists.
    So once again, Trump has been played by a smarter leader.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Killing unborn babies is illegal. It's called infanticide.
    Why do you lefties consider it a choice to be able to do it.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Why do you lefties consider it a choice to be able to do it.
    No idea why you don't realize it's illegal.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No idea why you don't realize it's illegal.
    I do. Those choosing to do it don't think it is.

You're the kind that makes people wish YOUR parents had done the same to you.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I do. Those choosing to do it don't think it is.

You're the kind that makes people wish YOUR parents had done the same to you.
    You are saying my parents wished I was murdered? Now I understand why we think you people are sick.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

How cute! The pretty little leftist snowflake is making beautiful leftist dictator references as a form of projection. How could we ask for more?
    I suppose you could try kissing your Fuhrer's arse, but I don't think he gives a twopenny whatsit for the Trumpf Youth, whatever sort of grovelling they try. Don't forget your quaint little jackboots now!

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

If this about abortion, the first question is the person asking a woman? Next, if abortion was totally banned and we lived in a totalitarian state would the questioner support this state and fund the children? Help raise them etc. Next question does the person who we assume loves life and wants all potential children to have good life willing to support them? Next given the amount of children killed by guns daily would the person support stricter requirements on gun ownership and penalties for children dying from our excessive supply of guns? And does this lover of life want to help the children caged at our border?

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

Repost:

Let me repeat: Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, a child dies every few seconds in the world and even in America of preventable healthcare issues and never ever do you hear abortion foes talk of helping the living born conscious human being. It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other. Consider too the misogyny and racism so evident in America during the last President and 2016 election and you must wonder why this love of children does not extend into love of all people? How hard it is to to fund help for the needy in America, CHIP was an example, or universal healthcare, and you soon realize abortion like guns is only a wedge issue used to manage the mind of the easily persuaded. Religion, and especially evangelical religion in America has come to be about political power and money and no longer has anything to do with morality, you know simply doing good for your neighbor.

"Diarrhoea is a leading killer of children, accounting for 9 per cent of all deaths among children under age 5 worldwide in 2015. This translates to over 1,400 young children dying each day, or about 526,000 children a year, despite the availability of simple effective treatment."

https://data.unicef.org/topic/child-...hoeal-disease/

http://harpers.org/archive/1987/10/w...-nurses-story/

"For some reason, the most vocal Christians among us never mention the Beatitudes (Matthew 5). But, often with tears in their eyes, they demand that the Ten Commandments be posted in public buildings. And of course, that's Moses, not Jesus. I haven't heard one of them demand that the Sermon on the Mount, the Beatitudes, be posted anywhere. "Blessed are the merciful" in a courtroom? "Blessed are the peacemakers" in the Pentagon? Give me a break!" Kurt Vonnegut
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are saying my parents wished I was murdered? Now I understand why we think you people are sick.
    That's what you're claiming I'm saying. I continue to understand why people think you're stupid.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's what you're claiming I'm saying. I continue to understand why people think you're stupid.
    So basically you're stupid? Well we already knew that. Unless you change.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    If this about abortion, the first question is the person asking a woman? Next, if abortion was totally banned and we lived in a totalitarian state would the questioner support this state and fund the children? Help raise them etc. Next question does the person who we assume loves life and wants all potential children to have good life willing to support them? Next given the amount of children killed by guns daily would the person support stricter requirements on gun ownership and penalties for children dying from our excessive supply of guns? And does this lover of life want to help the children caged at our border?

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

Repost:

Let me repeat: Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, a child dies every few seconds in the world and even in America of preventable healthcare issues and never ever do you hear abortion foes talk of helping the living born conscious human being. It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other. Consider too the misogyny and racism so evident in America during the last President and 2016 election and you must wonder why this love of children does not extend into love of all people? How hard it is to to fund help for the needy in America, CHIP was an example, or universal healthcare, and you soon realize abortion like guns is only a wedge issue used to manage the mind of the easily persuaded. Religion, and especially evangelical religion in America has come to be about political power and money and no longer has anything to do with morality, you know simply doing good for your neighbor.

"Diarrhoea is a leading killer of children, accounting for 9 per cent of all deaths among children under age 5 worldwide in 2015. This translates to over 1,400 young children dying each day, or about 526,000 children a year, despite the availability of simple effective treatment."

https://data.unicef.org/topic/child-...hoeal-disease/

http://harpers.org/archive/1987/10/w...-nurses-story/

"For some reason, the most vocal Christians among us never mention the Beatitudes (Matthew 5). But, often with tears in their eyes, they demand that the Ten Commandments be posted in public buildings. And of course, that's Moses, not Jesus. I haven't heard one of them demand that the Sermon on the Mount, the Beatitudes, be posted anywhere. "Blessed are the merciful" in a courtroom? "Blessed are the peacemakers" in the Pentagon? Give me a break!" Kurt Vonnegut
    Not anyone's responsibility to support a child except those that produced them. Killing that unborn child because a woman doesn't like the result of having spread her legs is wrong. You should know that.

As far as gun ownership, those of us that support gun ownership in no way support the unlawful actions of someone misusing a gun to kill anyone.

As far as children in cages, talk to the black BOY that was President. You had no problem with what was being done when he was in office.

If a child dies because of lack of anything, blame the only one responsible for supporting it. Unless it's my children, that's not me. It the PARENT(S). If their parents don't care enough about them to take care of them, what makes someone that isn't the parent more responsible for doing it?

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wow.
    Amazing just how stupid you can be.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Amazing just how stupid you can be.
    Even more wow.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Even more wow.
    You shouldn't be surprised at your stupidity. You were born that way. It's genetic.