Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,403 Times in 9,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your question is rhetorical. You are not in the least interested in a discussion. Off you go, troll.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Your question is rhetorical. You are not in the least interested in a discussion. Off you go, troll.
    That idiot is a troll.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,403 Times in 9,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    That idiot is a troll.
    Yes, he's a troll. The answer to his question is that I don't approve of taking a human life for the sake of the convenience of a third person. Now, I'll make my points.

1. I reject the premise that human life begins at conception.
    2. I believe that control of ones body is right protected by the Constitution. That's why a law requiring you to donate a kidney, a liver, or some other organ or body part would most certainly be unconstitutional, even though in not doing so you may be condemning an actual living person to death because it is 'inconvenient' for you to donate.
    3. The position taken by the poster is almost certainly hypocritical, my guess is that this person would make exceptions in the case of rape or incest, or does not oppose invitro fertilization, IUDs or the morning after pill.

But those are topics for a serious poster to discuss, and he is not. Which is why he is now on ignore.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-04-2020), StoneByStone (08-04-2020)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Seems you're too gutless to answer either one.
    How do you answer a straw man? Nobody supports killing innocent people.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-04-2020)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Sure. I had expressed it clearly in English but intellectual cowards usually get defensive in their need for further clarification.

I am counting cowards. One way cowards identify themselves is by lashing out at those who ask questions that expose their cowardice. For example, all it took to get you to chit in your pants was the following question:

Do you oppose the killing of a living human who has committed no crime and who has not expressed any desire to die, ... and would your answer change any if the killing would make a third living human's life more convenient?

To any reasonable person this question is easy-peezy-lemon-squeezy. Reasonable people don't run away from this one ... they just answer it, no problem.

Cowards, on the other hand, are ashamed of their support for the killing of living humans and are quick to ask "Why do you ask?" Those in this category are essentially 100% leftists who are mental slaves to some political party and are no longer allowed to think for themselves. Others simply arch their backs and hisssssss and claw and rush for their safe space.

This is the "lashing out" of which I spoke. Notice that you did not just simply answer the easy, straightforward question. Notice that you became snowflake-triggered, EVADED the question and threw up a defensive smokescreen of petty personal insults.

... but we can be fair. Let's give you a do-over.

Do you oppose the killing of a living human who has committed no crime and who has not expressed any desire to die, ... and would your answer change any if the killing would make a third living human's life more convenient?

This really backfired, didn't it?

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,696 Times in 2,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    How do you answer a straw man? Nobody supports killing innocent people.
    I would ask you to stick with the wording of my question and not try to shift semantic goalposts. Leftists are generally required by their slavemasters to endorse and support the killing of living humans who have committed no crimes and who have not expressed any desire to die.

I don't use the word "people" because some WACKY leftists think dogs are people too. I specify "living humans." You shifted to the word "innocent" and that word is somewhat ambiguous. My question specifies the absence of having committed crimes, otherwise one could point to a situation in which someone committed a crime for which the penal code specifies the death penalty.

So, do you support the killing of living humans who have committed no crime and who have not expressed any desire to die ... and would your answer change if the killing would make a third living human's life more convenient?

@ ThatOwlCoward ... I know you are curious to find out whether I counted you amongst the cowards but you cannot ask without revealing that you read all my posts ... so for your convenience the answer is "Yes" ... you have been successfully listed among the cowards ... amont the TRUE cowards in fact ... and you don't have to worry; no one is judging you.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I would ask you to stick with the wording of my question and not try to shift semantic goalposts. Leftists are generally required by their slavemasters to endorse and support the killing of living humans who have committed no crimes and who have not expressed any desire to die.
    Proof?

I don't use the word "people" because some WACKY leftists think dogs are people too. I specify "living humans." You shifted to the word "innocent" and that word is somewhat ambiguous. My question specifies the absence of having committed crimes, otherwise one could point to a situation in which someone committed a crime for which the penal code specifies the death penalty.

So, do you support the killing of living humans who have committed no crime and who have not expressed any desire to die ... and would your answer change if the killing would make a third living human's life more convenient?
    No I do not. And no the answer will not change.

I would advise you to seek professional help.

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,086 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I opposed, and participated in protests against your war on Iraq.
    I did, too.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

11. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (08-04-2020)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,086 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

So you bring the count to four leftists who are made craven cowards by my simple, easy, straightforward question.

If my question hadn't driven your intellectual cowardice into an outright involuntary panic, you would have just answered my question (in the OP). I'm just sitting back and counting the cowards.

No, you're trolling about abortion.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

13. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

AProudLefty (08-04-2020)

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No I do not. And no the answer will not change.
    Just out of curiosity, what's your position on "abortion"?

I would advise you to seek professional help.
    Agreed. I'm just not getting the NAT gateway to work on my own. It's supposed to be straightforward but I think you're right and that I'm going to have to get some help.

You have a good track record so I'm going to give your suggestion some serious consideration.

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just out of curiosity, what's your position on "abortion"?
    I don't like abortion and I wish it doesn't happen but it does happen. I am pro-choice and if they can convince me that the fetuses have consciousness and feelings before 26 weeks (I've been convinced that it might be around 24 weeks), then I will change my stance.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    No, you're trolling about abortion.
    No, you are a coward. When I ask you about "abortion" you'll know because my question will include the word "abortion."

Is there any reason you can't answer the question other than you are a sniveling, cowardly snowflake who camps out in a safe space? I checked with grammarians and my question isn't overly complex or confusing. The problem is clearly on your end.

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am pro-choice
    Interesting. What does that mean exactly? Does it mean that you are in favor of being able to choose to kill a living human who has committed no crime and who has not expressed any desire to die if it will make some other person's life more convenient?

... and if they can convince me that the fetuses have consciousness and feelings before 26 weeks (I've been convinced that it might be around 24 weeks), then I will change my stance.
    What does any of that have to do with whether or not a living human who has committed no crime and who has not expressed any desire to die is being killed, if you don't mind me asking?

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Interesting. What does that mean exactly? Does it mean that you are in favor of being able to choose to kill a living human who has committed no crime and who has not expressed any desire to die if it will make some other person's life more convenient?
    Define "living human". A brain-dead person is a "living human".

What does any of that have to do with whether or not a living human who has committed no crime and who has not expressed any desire to die is being killed, if you don't mind me asking?
    How can something with no consciousness express any desire?

Do you know who Gosnell is?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-05-2020)

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Define "living human".
    Sure.
    Living: standard medical definition, i.e. has a heartbeat. If there is a heartbeat then there is life.
    Human: of the species homo sapiens

A brain-dead person is a "living human".
    Correct. If that person has signed a signed a DNR then that person is said to have expressed a desire to die.

How can something with no consciousness express any desire?
    How can a passed-out woman say "No" to sex? She can't. We require consent.

How do we kill a living human who has committed no crime who has not expressed any desire to die? We don't. We first require consent.

Attached Images Attached Images