Thread: The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

1. #916 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    My guess is paranoid schizophrenia with delusional disorder. He truly believes his "friends", Into the Night and gfm7175, are different people.

No need to read his bullshit manifesto, but skimming through his faux forum gives an insight into his mind and fractured/split personalities. He used to have the link on all three of his socks but stopped when too many people ridiculed him for it.

https://politiplex.freeforums.net/

Do you believe that Into the Night and gfm7175 are his socks???
    Lock Him Up

2. #917 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    With absolute certainty. He made a lot of mistakes when he first arrived here.

At first I thought he was just a sock puppeteer like Mason, but then it became clear that he really does believe those are his "friends" and not just hiding the fact they're his socks.

The signature was the first clue. Initially it was almost pure Freudian. Id, Ego, SuperEgo = IBDaMann, Into the Night, gfm175. Since then he's merged them more and usually stays with one account for awhile before transferring over....usually in concert with thanking himself, congratulating himself or seeking to boost his thread with "conversation".

Go to any of his profiles, click on "Find latest started threads", go back several pages and then start looking at them. He has patterns.

While I think Sybil is average or better in intelligence and average or better educated based upon the work required to put together his manifesto forum, I have no doubt his suitcase isn't packed very tight.

There are some similarities with Uncensored2008, but I'm not as certain about that account.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #918 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

At first I thought he was just a sock puppeteer like Mason, but then it became clear that he really does believe those are his "friends" and not just hiding the fact they're his socks.

The signature was the first clue. Initially it was almost pure Freudian. Id, Ego, SuperEgo = IBDaMann, Into the Night, gfm175. Since then he's merged them more and usually stays with one account for awhile before transferring over....usually in concert with thanking himself, congratulating himself or seeking to boost his thread with "conversation".

Go to any of his profiles, click on "Find latest started threads", go back several pages and then start looking at them. He has patterns.

While I think Sybil is average or better in intelligence and average or better educated based upon the work required to put together his manifesto forum, I have no doubt his suitcase isn't packed very tight.

There are some similarities with Uncensored2008, but I'm not as certain about that account.

OK
    Lock Him Up

4. #919 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,854 Times in 2,161 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Speaking about having problems with the English language; I was [trying to ask] who or what gives you the right to call others sick fucks, and not who you think that deserves (sic) to be called that.
    If you weren't so deficient in English aptitude, you probably would have been able to easily and clearly convey this in your previous post.

Fear not, however, you managed to eek out the question.

ANSWER: My inherent right to point out all sick fucks precedes the US Constitution.

You didn't understand my response, did you?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

5. #920 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

@Trumpet, I see that you actually asked that question, which means that you might be as stupid as Terry and Concart who are unable to distinguish between different people. I just want to know if you are as well.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

6. #921 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    If you weren't so deficient in English aptitude, you probably would have been able to easily and clearly convey this in your previous post.

Fear not, however, you managed to eek out the question.

ANSWER: My inherent right to point out all sick fucks precedes the US Constitution.

You didn't understand my response, did you?
    Am I suppose to understand something that is this bizarre and off the wall??????????? I am wondering if you're suffering from schizophrenia, or are you on LSD.
    Lock Him Up

7. #922 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

@Trumpet, I see that you actually asked that question, which means that you might be as stupid as Terry and Concart who are unable to distinguish between different people. I just want to know if you are as well.

The JPP weirdo calling others stupid.
    Lock Him Up

8. #923 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,859 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

You've sure put A LOT of effort into analyzing this...

Yup, you've got me for SURE now!!!

ITN is the main account meant to be the very wordy annoying douchebag who ultimately screams "FALLACY FALLACY FALLACY" to everything...

gfm7175 is a secondary account meant to support the main account via liking posts, pretending to hold conversations with it, and the likewise.

IBD is another supporting account meant to be the sarcastic snarky asshole whenever geniuses like Dutch Uncle... no wait, Doc Dutch... no wait, Terry... start questioning the sock relationship between ITN and gfm7175...

I got four more socks... CAN YOU FIND THEM ALL?? I have complete faith in you!

Just out of curiosity... How DO you DO IT, Sherlock??!?!?!

Whoops. I just "messed up" again, being snarky on my gfm7175 sock account instead of my IBD sock account... My bad... I'll make sure to scream FALLACY at the top of my lungs whenever you dare question me about it...

9. #924 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

The debate regarding abortion rights is a legal/constitutional debate. At what point is the mother's right to privacy usurped by the rights of the fetus. My position is that Roe was based on solid reasoning. As the fetus develops, it becomes more 'human' and gains more rights. But that's not what this thread is about. It's an idiot giving us a lecture on morals.

The right to privacy can definitely trump the right to life (which frankly, is not enshrined in the Constitution.) There are many examples of this. I don't need a morals lecture from a fucking moron with a morbid fascination with photos of death.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-30-2023)

11. #925 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post

You've sure put A LOT of effort into analyzing this...

Yup, you've got me for SURE now!!!

ITN is the main account meant to be the very wordy annoying douchebag who ultimately screams "FALLACY FALLACY FALLACY" to everything...

gfm7175 is a secondary account meant to support the main account via liking posts, pretending to hold conversations with it, and the likewise.

IBD is another supporting account meant to be the sarcastic snarky asshole whenever geniuses like Dutch Uncle... no wait, Doc Dutch... no wait, Terry... start questioning the sock relationship between ITN and gfm7175...

I got four more socks... CAN YOU FIND THEM ALL?? I have complete faith in you!

Just out of curiosity... How DO you DO IT, Sherlock??!?!?!

Whoops. I just "messed up" again, being snarky on my gfm7175 sock account instead of my IBD sock account... My bad... I'll make sure to scream FALLACY at the top of my lungs whenever you dare question me about it...
    Sane, honest people would just have ignored me, not written a manifesto. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

12. #926 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,859 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Sane, honest people would just have ignored me, not written a manifesto. LOL

13. #927 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    It’s not a human being idiot
    You changed the wording from "living human." A fetus with human DNA and a heartbeat is clearly a living human.

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    It’s a human fetus
    ... with human DNA and a heartbeat.

So, do you advocate for the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die?

Let's run through a few examples:

* Throwing Jews into ovens
    * Putting bullets into the backs of the heads of children belonging to a clan of "cockroaches"
    * throwing homosexuals off the roofs of tall buildings
    * chopping up a fetus for someone's convenience
    * stoning a woman to death (at the request of the husband)

Is this what you stand for, i.e. the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime?

14. #928 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    What moral principle are you using? US law does not consider abortion murder.
    I was very clear in specifying the "killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die. Abortion is only one example. I listed various examples.

Were you planning on addressing the morality of killing living humans who have not committed any crime? You, Concart and evince seem desperate to shift the discussion away from the context of "morality" to an entirely different topic that was not intended, i.e. current law.

Let's keep the discussion on track and discuss the morality of killing living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die. Is this type of killing something that you embrace? What class of living humans do you most enjoy seeing killed?

15. #929 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

I was very clear in specifying the "killing of living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die. Abortion is only one example. I listed various examples.

Were you planning on addressing the morality of killing living humans who have not committed any crime? You, Concart and evince seem desperate to shift the discussion away from the context of "morality" to an entirely different topic that was not intended, i.e. current law.

Let's keep the discussion on track and discuss the morality of killing living humans who have not committed any crime and who have not expressed any desire to die. Is this type of killing something that you embrace? What class of living humans do you most enjoy seeing killed?
    Sorry. Should not have commented. I do not care about abortion.

16. #930 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Sorry. Should not have commented. I do not care about abortion.
    Do you care about morality?