Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: George Floyd video WITHHELD by Minn. AG leaked to press. It Clears the Cops

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

I wish trump would speak up on this . In particular he needs to blast black muslim attorney general keith ellison for withholding this video. The press should too but everybody knows they won't.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Look. I have no fight with you. There's nothing to drag out here. I understand your position with no
    difficulty at all. I'm sorry you don't see mine. Again, there's no fight here. We just see it a couple different ways, OK?
    Peace.
    I understand your position. You think criminal activity should have been ignored for what may or may not have been a medical issue. I don't.

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I understand your position. You think criminal activity should have been ignored for what may or may not have been a medical issue. I don't.

Don't be a criminal scumbag CONTINUOUSLY resisting arrest and trying to flee if you don't want to die from your junky addictions while cops pin you down.

Minneapolis Police did society a favor removing that degenerate parasite.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

CFM (08-06-2020), Into the Night (08-06-2020)

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    So that to me means the media ARE a factor. By giving these rioters a public stage, it only encourages them. By covering up Democrats and their funding and support of these groups, the media is only helping to enable Democrats to do so and get away with it.

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    A bad assumption. You don't know this.
    Bad argument on your part. I never said "I know this."

Actually, they ARE considered facts in a court of law. Perhaps you have never heard of racism cases brought before the courts.
    No. The beliefs are not considered to be facts in a case on racism. To prove racism by a defendant does not mean their belief are factual.

Not a fact. An argument. Fentynal can kill even in small doses under certain conditions, like stress (like when fighting with cops). Consensus is useless here.
    Facts are required. You have just made a claim. Provide evidence of fentynal killing in small doses with stress.

Not a fact. An argument. There is no immunity acquired from the use of fentynal.
    Strawman argument. I never said immunity is acquired. What is a fact is that drug users over time acquire tolerances to the drug.

Not a fact. An argument.
    No. It is a fact that the coroner has listed the cause of death as homicide.
    The coroner has filed records inconsistent with the county medical examiner. That's falsification of county records. The coroner could face felony charges over this. Coroner records are not a valid proof in this case.
    The coroner has filed records inconsistent with the county medical examiner? The county medical examiner IS the coroner. Your argument here is complete nonsense.
    https://www.hennepin.us/ME

I think it is YOU that doesn't understand how the justice system works. NOTHING is a fact in a court of law until the judgement by either the judge or the jury has been rendered and the case is closed. Evidence is NOT a fact in a court of law. It is evidence ONLY.

You are usurping the authority of the judge and the jury.
    No. Lots of things are facts in the court of law before the judge or jury render their decision. Most facts are accepted or stipulated to by both sides. For instance it is a fact that George Floyd is dead. Neither side will dispute that so it will be an accepted fact in a court of law. Evidence can be factual and accepted by both sides or it can be disputed interpretations of facts.

This argument also directly contradicts your earlier argument that racists beliefs are facts in a court of law.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-06-2020)

8. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Bad argument on your part. I never said "I know this."
    Yes you did, liar. Don't try to deny yourself.
    No. The beliefs are not considered to be facts in a case on racism. To prove racism by a defendant does not mean their belief are factual.
    Lie. If judged racist, it becomes a fact of law, dumbass.
    Facts are required.
    WRONG. Facts are NOT required in a court case, other than that it was filed. You are completely clueless. Stop making a mockery of the law and the court system.
    You have just made a claim. Provide evidence of fentynal killing in small doses with stress.
    Already done. RQAA. Go look it up yourself ya lazy asswipe.
    Strawman argument. I never said immunity is acquired.
    Yes you did, liar.
    What is a fact is that drug users over time acquire tolerances to the drug.
    You just did it again, liar. You have become completely irrational.
    No. It is a fact that the coroner has listed the cause of death as homicide.
    Changing the subject, liar. Stay on topic.
    The coroner has filed records inconsistent with the county medical examiner?
    That is what I said. Pay attention, liar.
    The county medical examiner IS the coroner.
    Lie. The coroner is a State position. The County Medical Examiner is a County position. What planet do you come from, anyway?
    Your argument here is complete nonsense.
    Lie. YOU are the one being irrational. YOU are the one making paradoxes. YOU are the one making shit up.
    Read your own URL dumbass.
    No. Lots of things are facts in the court of law before the judge or jury render their decision.
    Lie. Nothing is a fact in a case. It is evidence only. You cannot usurp the judge or the jury of their authority, jerk.
    Most facts are accepted or stipulated to by both sides.
    Lie. Nothing is a fact in a case. It is evidence only. You cannot usurp the judge or the jurty of their authority, jerk.
    For instance it is a fact that George Floyd is dead.
    WRONG. It is evidence only. Who is to say it was actually George Floyd? Who is to say it wasn't all faked by the medical examiner and the coroner? It is not a fact, unless the jury itself considers it a fact.
    Neither side will dispute that so it will be an accepted fact in a court of law.
    YOU don't get to speak for either side. You only get to speak for yourself, jerk. Neither side is presenting any fact. They are presenting arguments, even if they call them 'facts'. Go learn what 'fact' means. Take a remedial English class. A 'fact' is NOT a proof. It is NOT a Universal Truth.
    Evidence can be factual and accepted by both sides or it can be disputed interpretations of facts.
    Any fact that is disputed is not a fact. It is an argument. Go learn remedial English, jerk.
    This argument also directly contradicts your earlier argument that racists beliefs are facts in a court of law.
    Your argument is based on a paradox and irrationality. It is invalid. A racist belief can be considered a fact.

Your knowledge of English is abysmal. You need to learn the difference between 'fact' and 'argument'. You need to learn what 'evidence' means. You need to learn what 'observation' and 'data' mean. You need to learn what 'reality' means. You have NO ability to understand anything in our court system until you start using English.

9. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

If someone is judged to be racist, it doesn't make their beliefs factual. It would mean their beliefs are not factual.

YOU don't get to speak for either side. You only get to speak for yourself, jerk. Neither side is presenting any fact.
    I love your hypocrisy here. You have called me a liar and spoken for me in misrepresenting things I said. Perhaps you should stop speaking for me, jerk.

For instance it is a fact that George Floyd is dead.
    WRONG. It is evidence only.
    You really want to argue that it is not a fact that George Floyd is dead? I don't think it's me that needs start using English when you resort to equivocation of the worst sort by claiming that it isn't a fact that someone is dead but is only evidence.

fact
    [ fakt ]
    SEE SYNONYMS FOR fact ON THESAURUS.COM
    noun
    something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
    something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
    a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
    something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
    Law.Often facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence.Compare question of fact, question of law.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

10. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    It's all been a lie folks. Convicted armed robber floyd was crying "i can't breathe" long before he was put on the ground. AG keith Ellison is a black muslim.

I posted on this (and more) months ago, But it took a while to explain and most people don't read long posts.

Dachshund

11. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Someone is Stroking themselves off into a Frenzy again.
    Yo Bourbon,

If dere be any one on dis fo'um who spends lots uh time strokin' demselves into some frenzy it's ya Bourbon. "S soo'. bro. Do ya' know dat if ya keep playin' wid it, it gotts'ta fall off. Right On !

Dachshund

12. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    I posted on this (and more) months ago, But it took a while to explain and most people don't read long posts.

Dachshund
    I think most people suspected this would eventually be exposed as yet another media hate crime hoax like jussie and bubbles. And HUNDREDS of other hate crime hoaxes.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)