Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: George Floyd video WITHHELD by Minn. AG leaked to press. It Clears the Cops

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Re: "you nondoctors".... are you claiming that you ARE a doctor? If so, what are you doing hanging around a politics message board instead of treating sick people???

Idiot.
    I guess your reading comprehension fails quickly. Doctors are the ones testifying in court about this.

Re: your claim of "no doubt", halfwits like you never have any doubts about anything, but most of all, your own self righteous moral superiority.
    I often have doubts. Some things are very clear and raise no doubts after some research. Such as when nondoctors pontificate on how Floyd had 4x the lethal dose of fentynal in his system. It doesn't take long to find 4 research papers that list fentynal amounts in fatalities.

Fuck off.

Re: "you racists"... Puh-lease. That crap is getting so old and makes your ilk look so petty, small-minded and foolish. I've been a registered Democrat and voted that way probably longer than your still-wet-behind-the-ears ass has been alive. I voted for Obama twice and Hillary Clinton in 2016. The problem with little twerps like you is that any time someone disagrees with you on a race-related matter, your go-to knee-jerk reaction is to cry "racist!!!"

Fuck you, snotty little sjw pansy-ass. Go cry to your mommy.
    It seems someone can't take criticism. Unless you were voting for Adlai Stevenson, you weren't voting before my still-wet-behind-the-ears ass was alive. Just because you are a Democrat doesn't absolve you from criticism for any half baked beliefs.

And finally, re: your article, here's a list of the doctors(?) who penned it....

Ann Crawford-Roberts, Sonya Shadravan, Jennifer Tsai, Nicolás E. Barceló, Allie Gips, Michael Mensah, Nichole Roxas, Alina Kung, Anna Darby, Naya Misa, Isabella Morton, Alice Shen

See a bit of a trend there? Out of 12 names, 10 of them are women. Probably white women.

So what, you say?

Which group is the most inclined to take a self righteous, sympathetic stance towards black male criminals no matter what they might have done?

Busy-body, extreme progressive left, nosy white women and dickless, milquetoast "men" who do and say whatever these women tell them to.

That's who.

No surprise at all that a bunch of hens would take that position, MD's notwithstanding.

Just because they're doctors doesn't mean they are correct or that they're being honest.

I guess now you'll call me a "sexist" or a "misogynist".
    I think your statement can speak for itself. You are discounting their expertise as doctors simply because they are women.

Blow me, faggot.
    I probably gave up using childish attacks like that before "your still-wet-behind-the-ears ass has been alive." You sound like a teenager with that homophobia.

Wrong again, you sad little simpleton. I'm saying that one of the arresting officers would have to stay with said criminal in the ER for possibly SEVERAL hours.
    Several hours in a ER? I don't know of any hospital that doesn't see people that show up within 2 hours. Yes, there are times when they are extremely busy and the worst cases are treated first but someone claiming they can't breathe is going to be considered an urgent case. Someone brought in by the police is going to take priority over someone needing 3 stitches.

Not surprising you chose not to address the other issue I brought up, of the added burden on the ER staff, the added work load on the EMT's and ambulance crews not to mention the ambulances themselves that would not be available for people who actually need them.
    Somehow you seem to think there a lot of arrests each day and ambulances are already overworked. how many arrests do you think are made each day in a major US city?
    What if every criminal got the message that all they had to do was feign illness and suddenly ambulances were being summoned for every arrest the police made? What would happen to real accident victims and actual sick people?

Do dimwits like you ever stop to think about the ramifications of your idiotic proposals or do you just spout whatever emotionally driven, sjw crap that pops into your empty little heads?
    I tend to look at a lot of things that you don't look at. Most police interactions don't involve an arrest. But let's look at those that do. Statistics are kept in most states and cities. NYC makes on average about 300-350 arrests per day. (A lot of those are DUI or small drug offenses.) NYC has 450 NYFD ambulances. (This doesn't count the hospital or other private ambulances.) NYC has 62 acute care hospitals. So even if every person arrested demanded to go the hospital it would be less then 1 call per ambulance per day and about 5 more persons per ER for each day. That is hardly overloading them.

https://data.cityofnewyork.us/Public...uip8-fykc/data
    https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...york-city.html
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Yo..._Bureau_of_EMS

Fuck off.

Racist.

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    George Floyd was a thug. He lived like a thug and died like a thug. That's all that matters. The rest of the nonsense behind it is nothing more than a weak attempt for you lefties to distract people from that FACT.

Nothing to do with race. He would have been a thug regardless of his color. Are you claiming that only blacks do the type things he did?
    No. I am claiming that racists like yourself have no idea of how the actual justice system works. Your racist beliefs are not considered facts in an actual court of law.
    Fact - the amount of fentynal found in Floyd's blood is not enough to kill the majority of people.
    Fact - if Floyd is the drug addict you insist he is, it makes it even less likely that that he died from that small amount of fentynal.

Fact - the coroner listed Floyd's death as a homicide and not a drug overdose.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

I read it. You indicated you believed Floyd's criminal actions should be ignored in order to address the claim of a known criminal that may or may not have been true.

If that's wrong, correct me.
    The $20 counterfeit bill issue could have been addressed LATER, not ignored.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    No. I am claiming that racists like yourself have no idea of how the actual justice system works. Your racist beliefs are not considered facts in an actual court of law.
    Fact - the amount of fentynal found in Floyd's blood is not enough to kill the majority of people.
    Fact - if Floyd is the drug addict you insist he is, it makes it even less likely that that he died from that small amount of fentynal.

HAHAHA. There you go again equating homicide with murder.!!! Hell - if you kill someone in self defense, that is classed as homicide by the law.

You don't have to say "if". There is no question floyd was a druggie .
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Into the Night (08-05-2020)

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    The definition of the word ignore doesn't have anything related to a time frame in it.

The you use the word "could" means you aren't really sure whether or not it would have been addressed later.

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Fact - if the thug had acted in any way other than the savage he was, he'd still be alive. Outside of that, nothing else really matters.

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

I guess your reading comprehension fails quickly. Doctors are the ones testifying in court about this.
    And you think the defense won't have doctors testifying on their behalf?

Funny coming from the guy who acts like he thinks he knows everything there is to know about matters related to policing and dealing with criminals.

I often have doubts. Some things are very clear and raise no doubts after some research. Such as when nondoctors pontificate on how Floyd had 4x the lethal dose of fentynal in his system. It doesn't take long to find 4 research papers that list fentynal amounts in fatalities.
    Or when non-doctors like you read a couple of biased articles that don't necessarily tell the entire story, then think they know it all.

It seems someone can't take criticism. Unless you were voting for Adlai Stevenson, you weren't voting before my still-wet-behind-the-ears ass was alive. Just because you are a Democrat doesn't absolve you from criticism for any half baked beliefs.
    Oh, so you're just extremely old, senile and feeble-minded.

That explains a lot.

Cool that they let you use the computers in the nursing home, though.

I think your statement can speak for itself. You are discounting their expertise as doctors simply because they are women.
    I am discounting their claims because I know there are a lot of women and wimpy. soft-headed old "men" like you, who tend to live for political correctness and tend to be sympathetic towards criminals. Especially if they are black. Your favorite kind to molly coddle.

Expertise doesn't negate social or political bias.

I probably gave up using childish attacks like that before "your still-wet-behind-the-ears ass has been alive." You sound like a teenager with that homophobia.
    Well, when I find myself arguing with silly old farts who make childish pollyanna arguments like you are doing here, there isn't much other recourse. You won't listen to common sense.

You know, common sense like the notion of how a longtime heavy drug user with an already damaged heart who was using a combination of potentially lethal drugs, might die from a heart attack while being arrested by police officers who did not commit any physical abuse, a fact which the autopsy confirms.

Calling you a silly faggot is pretty much all you leave a person.

Several hours in a ER? I don't know of any hospital that doesn't see people that show up within 2 hours. Yes, there are times when they are extremely busy and the worst cases are treated first but someone claiming they can't breathe is going to be considered an urgent case. Someone brought in by the police is going to take priority over someone needing 3 stitches.
    The last time I was in an ER, it was while sitting with my elderly mother who was in physical distress, They kept her in there for observation for a good four hours.

But anecdotal stories like that or the weak crap you offer in support of your even weaker argument, are basically meaningless cherry-picking and beside the point. Anyone with an ounce of brains understands that stretching the resources of America's emergency response system by allowing criminals who couldn't care less about anyone but themselves and abuse the system for their own benefit, is an insane proposition.

Somehow you seem to think there a lot of arrests each day and ambulances are already overworked. how many arrests do you think are made each day in a major US city?
    I tend to look at a lot of things that you don't look at. Most police interactions don't involve an arrest. But let's look at those that do. Statistics are kept in most states and cities. NYC makes on average about 300-350 arrests per day. (A lot of those are DUI or small drug offenses.) NYC has 450 NYFD ambulances. (This doesn't count the hospital or other private ambulances.) NYC has 62 acute care hospitals. So even if every person arrested demanded to go the hospital it would be less then 1 call per ambulance per day and about 5 more persons per ER for each day. That is hardly overloading them.
    If there are 350 arrests per day and 450 ambulances, if every criminal demanded an ambulance ride to the hospital, that would make 350 fewer ambulance rides per day available to a city of 8.7 million people.

Nobody in their right mind believes tying up ambulances for criminal arrestees who are just gaming the system is a good idea.

Plus, you fail to take into account all the extra administrative work and costs associated with 350 more ambulance rides per day, every day all year long.

Goofballs like you give all Democrats a bad name are are the primary reason for the popularity of rwnj assholes like Trump.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This whole thing is yet ANOTHER HATE CRIME HOAX. Floyd was a monster not a saint and the cops showed remarkable restraint in handling this violent drug-crazed giant.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Into the Night (08-06-2020)

11. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,781 Times in 3,068 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    I'm glad you see the truth of it. Floyd was strung out on fentanyl. That drug can cause death by cardiac arrest when the user is stressed (such as when fighting with cops). Meth can do the same thing.
    I just don't see the case for murder here.
    Neither do I... and in the newly released video footage, you can clearly see just how strung up on fentanyl he was (constant yelling and even made claims that he couldn't breathe well before any cop had any knee on him), and you could also see just how uncooperative with the cops he was. You could also hear him specifically request to be laid down on the ground (as he absolutely did not want to sit in the cop car), and you could also hear some comments about death/dying (I forget the specific comments offhand).

Like you, (at least from all that I have seen) I do not see the case for murder. Expect more riots when the murder charges are dropped...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Into the Night (08-06-2020)

13. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    So that to me means the media ARE a factor. By giving these rioters a public stage, it only encourages them. By covering up Democrats and their funding and support of these groups, the media is only helping to enable Democrats to do so and get away with it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

artichoke (08-06-2020)

15. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

The definition of the word ignore doesn't have anything related to a time frame in it.

The you use the word "could" means you aren't really sure whether or not it would have been addressed later.
    Look. I have no fight with you. There's nothing to drag out here. I understand your position with no
    difficulty at all. I'm sorry you don't see mine. Again, there's no fight here. We just see it a couple different ways, OK?
    Peace.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

16. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No. I am claiming that racists like yourself have no idea of how the actual justice system works.
    A bad assumption. You don't know this.
    Your racist beliefs are not considered facts in an actual court of law.
    Actually, they ARE considered facts in a court of law. Perhaps you have never heard of racism cases brought before the courts.
    Not a fact. An argument. Fentynal can kill even in small doses under certain conditions, like stress (like when fighting with cops). Consensus is useless here.
    Not a fact. An argument. There is no immunity acquired from the use of fentynal.
    Not a fact. An argument. The coroner has filed records inconsistent with the county medical examiner. That's falsification of county records. The coroner could face felony charges over this. Coroner records are not a valid proof in this case.

I think it is YOU that doesn't understand how the justice system works. NOTHING is a fact in a court of law until the judgement by either the judge or the jury has been rendered and the case is closed. Evidence is NOT a fact in a court of law. It is evidence ONLY.

You are usurping the authority of the judge and the jury.

17. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    It WILL be addressed later. It will probably be presented as evidence during the officer's trial.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Stretch (08-05-2020)

19. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HAHAHA. There you go again equating homicide with murder.!!! Hell - if you kill someone in self defense, that is classed as homicide by the law.

You don't have to say "if". There is no question floyd was a druggie .
    None. He had both fentanyl and meth in his system. Both drugs independently can cause cardiac arrest if the user is put under stress (such as fighting with cops). The county medical examiner listed the death due to cardiac arrest and noted both drugs in his system.

20. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post

Like you, (at least from all that I have seen) I do not see the case for murder. Expect more riots when the murder charges are dropped...
    I don't see much case for anything. Restraining a suspect with a knee to the neck was (at the time) an approved tactic of the MPD.