Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: George Floyd video WITHHELD by Minn. AG leaked to press. It Clears the Cops

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Practical View Post
    Ya, it will just look like pixel bars to the true believers. What the cops did was wrong, nobody is denying that. But this babe in the woods act has got to go...
    I am denying that. So are others here. You're a liar. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Argument of ignorance fallacy. Bigotry.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HAHAHA. Bad speller am i??? I have never mis-spelled a word in my life and i can prove it . OTOH - you are a degenerate tranny and i can prove that too.
    Well, since you bring it up:

* 'I', when referring to yourself, is capitalized in English. This is a spelling error.
    * 'mis-spelled' is spelled 'misspelled'. There is no hyphen. This is a spelling error.
    * periods are put at the end of a sentence with no spaces before it. This is a punctuation error.

Sorry dude, but I think your 'proof' is a little hollow.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    To show just how absolutely and totally corrupt things have gotten,.......WHY on Earth would that POS Ellison withhold the video from the public eye? Pretty sure we all know why. It didnt fit the narrative of the story the D's were trying to tell. As far as Im concerned Ellison has blood on his hands and he should be charged. Millions and millions in damage done to that city and that piece of shit helped usher it in by withholding the truth when he COULD HAVE been instrumental in preventing it.
    Millions done to cities across the nation. The incalculable damage from lack of police due to defunding.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

artichoke (08-05-2020)

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    What has that got to do with your claim that had the media shown the withheld portion, none of the violence and destruction wold not have occurred?

What makes you think it would not have occurred anyway?

Sounds like you're just looking for a flimsy excuse to bash and blame the media.
    You don't think the media is a factor in causing the violence? In the constant portrayal of 'peaceful protestors' burning cities, beating people, and attacking the cops?

No. The media has a lot to answer for in causing this destruction and damage.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

artichoke (08-05-2020), Stone (08-05-2020)

7. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    In the context of the rest of your comment: "As far as Im concerned Ellison has blood on his hands and he should be charged. Millions and millions in damage done to that city and that piece of shit helped usher it in by withholding the truth...." ...it was an accusation, an indictment, and a direct assignment of blame.
    Yes. Yes it was.

8. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Well Floyd was much more non compliant than I originally thought.
    I'm glad you see the truth of it. Floyd was strung out on fentanyl. That drug can cause death by cardiac arrest when the user is stressed (such as when fighting with cops). Meth can do the same thing.
    I just don't see the case for murder here.

9. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    I get it. I know that people lie. Even the store owner said he was sweating profusely and not too steady on his feet. All I'm saying
    is that it's better to err on the side caution. Get the guy some help and deal with the 20 bucks later.
    So play along with their lies?

10. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Facts are facts. Pointing out that 11ng/ml is not a fatal dose of fentynal based on medical literature is hardly defending a thug. The whole point of the justice system is to find the truth.
    Why do you and other obvious racists feel the need to lie about the facts in this case? Is it because you know the facts alone would show your racist ideas to be wrong in this case?
    George Floyd was a thug. He lived like a thug and died like a thug. That's all that matters. The rest of the nonsense behind it is nothing more than a weak attempt for you lefties to distract people from that FACT.

Nothing to do with race. He would have been a thug regardless of his color. Are you claiming that only blacks do the type things he did?

11. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Well Floyd was much more non compliant than I originally thought.

12. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Millions done to cities across the nation. The incalculable damage from lack of police due to defunding.

Cue the Democrat demands for the sane part of the country to foot the bill with a bailout for communism-friendly blue states.

13. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    You don't think the media is a factor in causing the violence? In the constant portrayal of 'peaceful protestors' burning cities, beating people, and attacking the cops?

No. The media has a lot to answer for in causing this destruction and damage.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Into the Night (08-05-2020)

15. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    So play along with their lies?
    There was no doctor there to confirm or deny with 100% assurance of truth or lies of what Floyd claimed his health issue was.
    I think a lot of people are getting the wrong idea here about what I'm saying.
    Was Floyd dishonest, sometimes cruel, one who had a history of problems with the law, had a drug problem, etc?
    Yes.
    I also believe in the law of reciprocity. What goes around, comes around. So, yes, in that sense I could say that the amount of mercy
    he showed to the woman who was pregnant (the gun incident) was now the kind of mercy he himself received.
    OK? We all clear on my view of THAT MUCH?
    So, even though this was evidently now HIS turn to be treated in an unkind way, I am only responsible for MY OWN
    reaction to objectively (not emotionally or subjectively) consider what I thought would have been the right thing to do at that
    moment. I simply would rather have seen an attempt to save a life. Let all the other circumstances be dealt with later.
    Everybody got it?
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

16. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There was no doctor there to confirm or deny with 100% assurance of truth or lies of what Floyd claimed his health issue was.
    I think a lot of people are getting the wrong idea here about what I'm saying.
    Was Floyd dishonest, sometimes cruel, one who had a history of problems with the law, had a drug problem, etc?
    Yes.
    I also believe in the law of reciprocity. What goes around, comes around. So, yes, in that sense I could say that the amount of mercy
    he showed to the woman who was pregnant (the gun incident) was now the kind of mercy he himself received.
    OK? We all clear on my view of THAT MUCH?
    So, even though this was evidently now HIS turn to be treated in an unkind way, I am only responsible for MY OWN
    reaction to objectively (not emotionally or subjectively) consider what I thought would have been the right thing to do at that
    moment. I simply would rather have seen an attempt to save a life. Let all the other circumstances be dealt with later.
    Everybody got it?
    I get what YOU'RE saying. You believe the actions of a POS should be ignored because he made a claim.

17. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I get what YOU'RE saying. You believe the actions of a POS should be ignored because he made a claim.
    Guess you didn't read what I wrote. I'm sorry. Have a peaceful day anyway.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

18. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Guess you didn't read what I wrote. I'm sorry. Have a peaceful day anyway.
    I read it. You indicated you believed Floyd's criminal actions should be ignored in order to address the claim of a known criminal that may or may not have been true.

If that's wrong, correct me.