Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: George Floyd video WITHHELD by Minn. AG leaked to press. It Clears the Cops

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    4 times the deadly dose? WTF...
    Floyd's fentynal concentration was 11ng/ml

I challenge you to find one death solely from fentynal in the literature caused by less than 3ng/ml (.003mg/l)
    Prince's fentynal was 67.8ng/ml when he died from an overdose
    In one study, the mean concentration for death from fentynal was 32ng/ml

To claim that 11ng/ml is somehow 4 times the deadly dose is stupidity beyond belief. While there are listed instances of 12ng/ml causing death, they are few and far between. The only ones with less usually have high morphine concentrations capable of death on their own.
    Floyd had a serious heart condition already, plus he had meth in his system on top of the fentanyl.

It is highly doubtful that any specific restraint technique used by the cops was the cause of Floyd's death, although the overall experience might have played a role.

But the cops cannot be expected to diagnose medical conditions when performing their jobs.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    How typical of you to defend a thug on drugs whose own actions caused his death and now wants to blame whites for it.
    Facts are facts. Pointing out that 11ng/ml is not a fatal dose of fentynal based on medical literature is hardly defending a thug. The whole point of the justice system is to find the truth.
    Why do you and other obvious racists feel the need to lie about the facts in this case? Is it because you know the facts alone would show your racist ideas to be wrong in this case?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Poor Richard Saunders For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-04-2020)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    How were the cops supposed to know he was having a medical episode?

They aren't EMT's.

The way things are going, the cops will have to be accompanied by an ambulance on every call.

And we'll all have to pay the cost of it.

Thank George Floyd and every other street thug who milks victimhood and games the system for all it's worth.
    Because he told them he was.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    It's amazing how quickly those that commit crimes suddenly have health episodes
    I get it. I know that people lie. Even the store owner said he was sweating profusely and not too steady on his feet. All I'm saying
    is that it's better to err on the side caution. Get the guy some help and deal with the 20 bucks later.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    So imagine this.... word gets around that all you have to do when you're being arrested is claim you're having a medical issue and the cops will have to stop and call an ambulance.

The cops call the ambulance to come out and tend to you. Possibly take you to the (already overcrowded and overworked) ER where you spend a few hours under observation.

Meanwhile, one cop has to stay there with you, taking him/her off the street.

Now imagine this happening with every arrest made in every city and town across the country.

Are you beginning to get a picture of the likely ramifications yet?

Reality check: Thugs and criminal lie. They play games. They try to not get arrested or make arresting them as difficult as possible.

You ponder that for awhile and see if a light begins to flicker on up there in the old attic.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Floyd had a serious heart condition already, plus he had meth in his system on top of the fentanyl.

It is highly doubtful that any specific restraint technique used by the cops was the cause of Floyd's death, although the overall experience might have played a role.

But the cops cannot be expected to diagnose medical conditions when performing their jobs.
    I love how all you nondoctors know so much more about medical conditions and the amount of drugs that are considered lethal. The problem you have is that it will be actual doctors that testify at any trial. They can't tell the same lies you guys keep repeating because they will be under oath.

The simple fact of the matter is is that the death of George Floyd is listed as a homicide. At that point, the only defense is that it was justified or accidental but there is no doubt that Floyd died because of the actions of another person.

Here is an article that exposes you racists for what you are by pointing out your gas lighting about what is in the autopsy.
    https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...ng-of-america/

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So imagine this.... word gets around that all you have to do when you're being arrested is claim you're having a medical issue and the cops will have to stop and call an ambulance.

The cops call the ambulance to come out and tend to you. Possibly take you to the (already overcrowded and overworked) ER where you spend a few hours under observation.

Meanwhile, one cop has to stay there with you, taking him/her off the street.

Now imagine this happening with every arrest made in every city and town across the country.

Are you beginning to get a picture of the likely ramifications yet?

Reality check: Thugs and criminal lie. They play games. They try to not get arrested or make arresting them as difficult as possible.

You ponder that for awhile and see if a light begins to flicker on up there in the old attic.
    I certainly get the picture that you do not know any police officers nor do you have any idea of what is involved in policing. Are you saying that if the police arrest someone that doesn't have a medical condition, they just ask him to walk to the nearest police station so they can stay out on the street? That certainly seems to what you are implying. In my town it typically takes about 2 hours for an arrest to be processed and the arrestee to be transferred to the county jail and the officer to return to the streets.

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I love how all you nondoctors know so much more about medical conditions and the amount of drugs that are considered lethal. The problem you have is that it will be actual doctors that testify at any trial. They can't tell the same lies you guys keep repeating because they will be under oath.

The simple fact of the matter is is that the death of George Floyd is listed as a homicide. At that point, the only defense is that it was justified or accidental but there is no doubt that Floyd died because of the actions of another person.

Here is an article that exposes you racists for what you are by pointing out your gas lighting about what is in the autopsy.
    Re: "you nondoctors".... are you claiming that you ARE a doctor? If so, what are you doing hanging around a politics message board instead of treating sick people???

Idiot.

Re: your claim of "no doubt", halfwits like you never have any doubts about anything, but most of all, your own self righteous moral superiority.

Fuck off.

Re: "you racists"... Puh-lease. That crap is getting so old and makes your ilk look so petty, small-minded and foolish. I've been a registered Democrat and voted that way probably longer than your still-wet-behind-the-ears ass has been alive. I voted for Obama twice and Hillary Clinton in 2016. The problem with little twerps like you is that any time someone disagrees with you on a race-related matter, your go-to knee-jerk reaction is to cry "racist!!!"

Fuck you, snotty little sjw pansy-ass. Go cry to your mommy.

And finally, re: your article, here's a list of the doctors(?) who penned it....

Ann Crawford-Roberts, Sonya Shadravan, Jennifer Tsai, Nicolás E. Barceló, Allie Gips, Michael Mensah, Nichole Roxas, Alina Kung, Anna Darby, Naya Misa, Isabella Morton, Alice Shen

See a bit of a trend there? Out of 12 names, 10 of them are women. Probably white women.

So what, you say?

Which group is the most inclined to take a self righteous, sympathetic stance towards black male criminals no matter what they might have done?

Busy-body, extreme progressive left, nosy white women and dickless, milquetoast "men" who do and say whatever these women tell them to.

That's who.

No surprise at all that a bunch of hens would take that position, MD's notwithstanding.

Just because they're doctors doesn't mean they are correct or that they're being honest.

I guess now you'll call me a "sexist" or a "misogynist".

Blow me, faggot.

I certainly get the picture that you do not know any police officers nor do you have any idea of what is involved in policing. Are you saying that if the police arrest someone that doesn't have a medical condition, they just ask him to walk to the nearest police station so they can stay out on the street? That certainly seems to what you are implying. In my town it typically takes about 2 hours for an arrest to be processed and the arrestee to be transferred to the county jail and the officer to return to the streets.
    Wrong again, you sad little simpleton. I'm saying that one of the arresting officers would have to stay with said criminal in the ER for possibly SEVERAL hours.

Not surprising you chose not to address the other issue I brought up, of the added burden on the ER staff, the added work load on the EMT's and ambulance crews not to mention the ambulances themselves that would not be available for people who actually need them.

What if every criminal got the message that all they had to do was feign illness and suddenly ambulances were being summoned for every arrest the police made? What would happen to real accident victims and actual sick people?

Do dimwits like you ever stop to think about the ramifications of your idiotic proposals or do you just spout whatever emotionally driven, sjw crap that pops into your empty little heads?

Fuck off.

Racist.

Last edited by Nomad; 08-04-2020 at 03:33 PM.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    LOL

So if he told them he was innocent dindu nuffin ...they should beleive him

cop..Hey rape suspect stop

rape suspect..I dindu nuffin

cop..OK..Have a nice day

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

You cannot even mount a serious argument.

Your responses conjure up an image of....

You're in denial.
    Argument?It was filmed in board daylight,the world saw the murder.
    Just because you right-wing racist Trump cocksuckers don't want to admit the truth,isn't on me
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A judge can nullify a jury verdict if he sees that it was grossly in error.

If the defense has half a brain between them, they'll get the trial moved to the most conservative region in the state simialr to the way OJ's attorneys got his trial moved to downtown Los Angeles.

Try to get a judge with a pro-cop record.
    That's not going to happen,the cop is going down!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

14. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mason View Post
    Argument?It was filmed in board daylight,the world saw the murder.
    Just because you right-wing racist Trump cocksuckers don't want to admit the truth,isn't on me
    My gawd, you're so stupid.

I'm one of the most anti-Trump posters on this board and I voted for Hillary in 2016.

The video does not show the amount of pressure that was being applied to the neck, so as evidence, the video is not worth what self-important morons like you think it is.

Dipshits like you aren't even capable of rational thought.

Hence, your opinions mean absolutely nothing.

That's not going to happen,the cop is going down!
    We'll see.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My gawd, you're so stupid.

I'm one of the most anti-Trump posters on this board and I voted for Hillary in 2016.

The video does not show the amount of pressure that was being applied to the neck, so as evidence, the video is not worth what self-important morons like you think it is.

Dipshits like you aren't even capable of rational thought.

Hence, your opinions mean absolutely nothing.

We'll see.
    The video shows he's dead,after 8:34 seconds of a cop slowly murdering him!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

16. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The video shows he's dead,after 8:34 seconds of a cop slowly murdering him!
    That's what you THINK it shows.

It has not been proven in court.

Have you ever heard the term "Innocent until proven guilty"?

Or does that not mean anything to self-righteous swj dipshits like you?
    C'MON MAN!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Into the Night (08-05-2020)