Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/4 of Covid Recovered Patients have Heart Problems

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

The majority of people who have had his bug have never been diagnosed, so the assertion is clearly not reality based.

As a reminder current evidence is that depending upon the area of the country 5/6th to 25/26th of the people who have had it have not been counted as COVID cases.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Everyone who posts here is published, moosebreath. lol

Here. Refute.

"In this cohort study including 100 patients recently recovered from COVID-19 identified from a COVID-19 test center, cardiac magnetic resonance imaging revealed cardiac involvement in 78 patients (78%) and ongoing myocardial inflammation in 60 patients (60%), which was independent of preexisting conditions, severity and overall course of the acute illness, and the time from the original diagnosis."

https://jams network.com/journals/ja...rticle/2768916
    Jeezus Christ almighty from your own post:
    . ongoing myocardial inflammation
    Nothing to refute. You really dont understand the difference between inflammation and damage, do you ?
    Yeah and we all have a 4.0 GPA in biology.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 08-03-2020 at 05:26 PM.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Most who had severe cases will have serious health issues for the rest of their lives.

They found blood clots in every organ of the body during autopsies of patients who were hospitalized.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-03-2020)

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Most who had severe cases will have serious health issues for the rest of their lives.

They found blood clots in every organ of the body during autopsies of patients who were hospitalized.
    Do you realize you just basically stated that those who died will have serious health issues for the rest of their lives??!!?!?
    Believe me , I don’t come here for serious debate, rather amusement.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Did Herman Cain take it? Does anyone know?
    inquiring minds want to know what the fuck is wrong with you.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Jeezus Christ almighty from your own post: Nothing to refute. You really dont understand the difference between inflammation and damage, do you ?
    Yeah and we all have a 4.0 GPA in biology.
    Okay then, Skippy. Enjoy attending large gatherings, frequenting bars and gyms, and pretending it's no worse than a cold.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Even patients who barely have had symptoms are showing signs of heart damage. Moose is a moron. From my link, above:

"“Our findings demonstrate that participants with a relative paucity of preexisting cardiovascular condition and with mostly home-based recovery had frequent cardiac inflammatory involvement, which was similar to the hospitalized subgroup with regards to severity and extent. Our observations are concordant with early case reports in hospitalized patients showing a frequent presence of late gadolinium enhancement, diffuse inflammatory involvement, and significant rise of troponin T levels.”

Tropinen is a marker that indicates damage to the cardiac muscle. But don't take my word for it.

"Troponins are a group of proteins found in skeletal and heart (cardiac) muscle fibers that regulate muscular contraction. Troponin tests measure the level of cardiac-specific troponin in the blood to help detect heart injury.

"There are three types of troponin proteins: troponin C, troponin T, and troponin I. Troponin C initiates contraction by binding calcium and moves troponin I so that the two proteins that pull the muscle fiber shorter can interact. Troponin T anchors the troponin complex to the muscle fiber structure. There is little or no difference in troponin C between skeletal and cardiac muscle, but the forms of troponin I and troponin T are different. Measuring the amount of cardiac-specific troponin T or troponin I in the blood can help identify individuals who have experienced damage to their heart."

https://labtestsonline.org/tests/tro...heart%20injury.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (08-03-2020)

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Do you realize you just basically stated that those who died will have serious health issues for the rest of their lives??!!?!?
    Believe me , I don’t come here for serious debate, rather amusement.
    Those are separated. The second part says those who died in hospitals and were autopsied showed blood clots in many organs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-03-2020)

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

For our Internet experts on COVID, a primer on inflammation and the immune response:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5805548/

14. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-03-2020)

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Even patients who barely have had symptoms are showing signs of heart damage. Moose is a moron. From my link, above:

"“Our findings demonstrate that participants with a relative paucity of preexisting cardiovascular condition and with mostly home-based recovery had frequent cardiac inflammatory involvement, which was similar to the hospitalized subgroup with regards to severity and extent. Our observations are concordant with early case reports in hospitalized patients showing a frequent presence of late gadolinium enhancement, diffuse inflammatory involvement, and significant rise of troponin T levels.”

Tropinen is a marker that indicates damage to the cardiac muscle. But don't take my word for it.

"Troponins are a group of proteins found in skeletal and heart (cardiac) muscle fibers that regulate muscular contraction. Troponin tests measure the level of cardiac-specific troponin in the blood to help detect heart injury.

"There are three types of troponin proteins: troponin C, troponin T, and troponin I. Troponin C initiates contraction by binding calcium and moves troponin I so that the two proteins that pull the muscle fiber shorter can interact. Troponin T anchors the troponin complex to the muscle fiber structure. There is little or no difference in troponin C between skeletal and cardiac muscle, but the forms of troponin I and troponin T are different. Measuring the amount of cardiac-specific troponin T or troponin I in the blood can help identify individuals who have experienced damage to their heart."

https://labtestsonline.org/tests/tro...heart%20injury.
    It would be interesting to know how long into their recovery the tests were administered in regard to heart attacks which is what the article was about.
    Maybe if they had a timeline or something.

"When a person has a heart attack, levels of cardiac-specific troponins I and T can become elevated in the blood within 3 or 4 hours after injury and may remain elevated for 10 to 14 days."
    https://labtestsonline.org/tests/tro...heart%20injury
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Everyone who posts here is published, moosebreath. lol

Here. Refute.

"In this cohort study including 100 patients recently recovered from COVID-19 identified from a COVID-19 test center, cardiac magnetic resonance imaging revealed cardiac involvement in 78 patients (78%) and ongoing myocardial inflammation in 60 patients (60%), which was independent of preexisting conditions, severity and overall course of the acute illness, and the time from the original diagnosis."

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2768916
    60% had ongoing myocardial inflammation. Is there any timeline info?
    Looks like 18 patients got past the initial cardiac involvement while 60 had some ongoing inflammation. Is there some info somewhere on those particular
    patients that might show that number getting still lower over time? I understand we'd have to know which ones had the pre-existing issues and fit those
    into the appropriate groups.

Using one of your sources.....(I know we're talking about Covid here, not a heart attack)
    "When a person has a heart attack, levels of cardiac-specific troponins I and T can become elevated in the blood within 3 or 4 hours after injury and may remain elevated for 10 to 14 days."
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Those are separated. The second part says those who died in hospitals and were autopsied showed blood clots in many organs.
    I’ll bet an autopsy will also indicate heart and lungs no longer functioning as well as many if not all other organs.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-03-2020)

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    It would be interesting to know how long into their recovery the tests were administered in regard to heart attacks which is what the article was about.
    Maybe if they had a timeline or something.

Cardiac muscle injury causes increase in tropinen levels. The cause of the injury (bacterial or viral infection, myocardial infarction, blunt force trauma, gunshot wound, etc.) doesn't matter.

20. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Cardiac muscle injury causes increase in tropinen levels. The cause of the injury (bacterial or viral infection, myocardial infarction, blunt force trauma, gunshot wound, etc.) doesn't matter.
    Yeah. I get that. Just was wonderin' bout a time lime on those specific patients.
    pain in abortion.