Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: How long will it be before ivanka trump

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,820 Times in 17,256 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Ivanaka started her second book. She finished coloring the first one.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,417 Times in 52,442 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jjay View Post

I now see you're from texASS...WHAT A FUKIN HOLE OF NORTH AMERICA...it's the land of incest...
    you were one of the last states to ban incest and they really didn't want to ban it....they were forced to..

do you have any idea who your mother or father is...huh You do have some long LEGGED BITCHES
    RUNNING AROUND FUKIN EVERYONE THAT HAS A DICK...you men are all pussies...

You must have joined earls circle jerker chapter...how do you like it huh...have you been in the
    middle yet huh..earl only lets you in if you like sucking dick...hows it going huh

ROFLMAO. Clearly I'm one of the few friends you have on the planet. Sad....but funny. LOL

So what Third World Shithole did two monkeys fuck to produce you?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

What are you talking about I didn't say anything about kids...boys and girls are not kids!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Remove this 12B WARNING!!!!!!
    Don't be retarded and don't think we're retarded, because we aren't. You might very well be though.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    ROFLMAO. Clearly I'm one of the few friends you have on the planet. Sad....but funny. LOL

So what Third World Shithole did two monkeys fuck to produce you?

Ah...I didn't come here to win friends I don't need any more especially from here...I belong to
    2 country clubs and spend time with lots of friends in golf and other...I have extra time at home
    now with the virus no one is playing as much for now...I don't like political forums I spend much
    time on gun forums and car forums 2 of my hobbies..

It's funny at the course few talk politics...because if they do they won't be around long..but
    reBOOBliCONS DON'T TALK IN PRIVATE ABOUT THINGS LIKE THEy TALK IN PUBLIC...PRETENDING...
    most don't like trump...and know he's very bad for the party...red necks are another issue..

I can either take/leave you... you are a one way or another kind of guy...I'm one way period...
    Oh I know my father and mother....unlike you..

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ah...I didn't come here to win friends I don't need any more especially from here...I belong to
    2 country clubs and spend time with lots of friends in golf and other...I have extra time at home
    now with the virus no one is playing as much for now...I don't like political forums I spend much
    time on gun forums and car forums 2 of my hobbies..

It's funny at the course few talk politics...because if they do they won't be around long..but
    reBOOBliCONS DON'T TALK IN PRIVATE ABOUT THINGS LIKE THEy TALK IN PUBLIC...PRETENDING...
    most don't like trump...and know he's very bad for the party...red necks are another issue..

I can either take/leave you... you are a one way or another kind of guy...I'm one way period...
    Oh I know my father and mother....unlike you..

Awesome. Another rich, successful, brilliant mind who just comes by to spread hatred and lies. Fucking awesome. It's funny because you think you're the first to actually do this. LOL

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Awesome. Another rich, successful, brilliant mind who just comes by to spread hatred and lies. Fucking awesome. It's funny because you think you're the first to actually do this. LOL

I don't lie....unless it's fun when I to it.. that's not a lie...I don't need justification for what I do...I do whatever I want..whenever
    I want...and don't care what anyone thinks....I came here and bingo I'll be gone and it doesn't look to be long...

Well I have been relatively successful...I'm not brilliant but able to handle any shit that happens and come out on top...I did retire
    just after my 40th birthday...I didn't need more money since we have no heirs....We do have 2 houses to chase the better weather
    back and forth...Ones in red neck country....I hate the red necks here ..they are disgusting fools...but there's great golf 75+%
    of the year in the south...Labors cheap here cuz no one makes any money...so I get all my labor to do things cheap..at least 6/7
    months a year I'm here....Few if any of the members at the course are red necks...I have them kiss my ass when I enter the
    course..and I throw them a bone or two when they caddie....So what do you do for a living suck dick huh....

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't lie........
    Which, of course, is obviously a lie to anyone who has read most of your posts.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Which, of course, is obviously a lie to anyone who has read most of your posts.

You obviously don't read for shit because I said I don't lie unless it's fun to do....
    Hey did you ever find out who was your father...Since you live in a town of 15,000
    your list is very...very...very long...Mom was a little loose huh...

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You obviously don't read for shit because I said I don't lie unless it's fun to do....
    Hey did you ever find out who was your father...Since you live in a town of 15,000
    your list is very...very...very long...Mom was a little loose huh...
    How does that prove your lies are true? In fact, your post then goes on to lie some more. I'm always curious about people who lie online. What is the purpose? Why? I don't get it.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Best would be a book about sexual abuse by a sociopathic father.
    You would like that? Ewww! Da fuq's wrong witcha, boy?

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How does that prove your lies are true? In fact, your post then goes on to lie some more. I'm always curious about people who lie online. What is the purpose? Why? I don't get it.

You know I'm getting tired of explaining everything to you...you're starting to get to stupid to talk to
    You don't get it because you're to stupid to get anything....that's because your from texASS a shit
    hole that belongs in S. America....texASS the red neck capitol of the world...you still trying to get the
    incest laws removed...huh

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You know I'm getting tired of explaining everything to you...you're starting to get to stupid to talk to
    You don't get it because you're to stupid to get anything....that's because your from texASS a shit
    hole that belongs in S. America....texASS the red neck capitol of the world...you still trying to get the
    incest laws removed...huh
    So why do you keep doing it? Do you habitually waste your time on stupid people then whine about it on anonymous message boards? A similar question about your personal wealth and success; does it give you a "rush"?

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So why do you keep doing it? Do you habitually waste your time on stupid people then whine about it on anonymous message boards? A similar question about your personal wealth and success; does it give you a "rush"?

Facts are facts whippy...You make me tired... I need to get some sleep I have a early breakfast & tee time...
    You just go on playing with yourself...trying to repair your inadiquatcies and inability to do anything else than
    run off your mind on a forum....I'll see you around but not for long.. I'll give myself about 2 more weeks if that...
    so if you would like me to fix your brain you'll have to get busy...but in reality it can't be done...your to big of a job..

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Facts are facts whippy...You make me tired... I need to get some sleep I have a early breakfast & tee time...
    You just go on playing with yourself...trying to repair your inadiquatcies and inability to do anything else than
    run off your mind on a forum....I'll see you around but not for long.. I'll give myself about 2 more weeks if that...
    so if you would like me to fix your brain you'll have to get busy...but in reality it can't be done...your to big of a job..
    I'm sure most people can figure out who is playing with themselves online and who isn't.

Enjoy your "tee time". LOL

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hey uncleee...I'm sorry that you feel so inadequate...un-successful...unfulfilled and not bright enough to do much...I'm afraid I brought out
    your worst attributes and maybe we can work on you accepting that you're just a fukup that never made anything of your self..and your only
    light at the end of the tunnel is this forum where you can be someone for the first time in your life...that you never could be...huh