Thread: How long will it be before ivanka trump

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,593 Times in 51,905 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jjay View Post

Hey uncleee...I'm sorry that you feel so inadequate...un-successful...unfulfilled and not bright enough to do much...I'm afraid I brought out
    your worst attributes and maybe we can work on you accepting that you're just a fukup that never made anything of your self..and your only
    light at the end of the tunnel is this forum where you can be someone for the first time in your life...that you never could be...huh
    ROFLMAO. Says the self-inflated American success story whose ego is so weak he compensates with Size 3 font and false braggadocio.

Jesus, kid. You look as stupid as a 40 year old with a big red sports car....which I'm guessing you have too....amirite?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 31 Posts

Sorry you're wrong again...One of my cars is a Lexus RC350F Atomic Silver/ black I love it...I'm in the middle of changing my 19" wheels
    for 20" chrome ones...and looking into a turbo...What do you drive a ford fiesta 2 cyl. I won't get into my classic...it would probably
    make you pee yourself....that's if you're over 65..I think you're way over...

I had a good round of golf this morning....I'd ask you what you did but you probably drove around trying to find gas 2 cents cheaper...
    and finding some people to car share to save some money on gas...

What do you eat beans...huh..well let me know how your meager existence is going...huh

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,557 Times in 17,087 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jjay View Post

Ah...I didn't come here to win friends I don't need any more especially from here...I belong to
    2 country clubs and spend time with lots of friends in golf and other...I have extra time at home
    now with the virus no one is playing as much for now...I don't like political forums I spend much
    time on gun forums and car forums 2 of my hobbies..

It's funny at the course few talk politics...because if they do they won't be around long..but
    reBOOBliCONS DON'T TALK IN PRIVATE ABOUT THINGS LIKE THEy TALK IN PUBLIC...PRETENDING...
    most don't like trump...and know he's very bad for the party...red necks are another issue..

I can either take/leave you... you are a one way or another kind of guy...I'm one way period...
    Oh I know my father and mother....unlike you..
    You sound like trump when he said he was a genius. A smart person never says things like that. Apparently you think money makes you special and you claim to have it. But you are typing into a skeptical internet crowd that may or may not believe you. I assure you they do not care. address the topics Donny jr.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    ROFLMAO. Says the self-inflated American success story whose ego is so weak he compensates with Size 3 font and false braggadocio.

Jesus, kid. You look as stupid as a 40 year old with a big red sports car....which I'm guessing you have too....amirite?
    These "trumpsucks" tickle me. Always talking about how well off they are and how anyone else never accomplished anything......lol
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,593 Times in 51,905 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    These "trumpsucks" tickle me. Always talking about how well off they are and how anyone else never accomplished anything......lol
    LOL. He's just some kid emulating "Daddy". If he tries that in the school yard, he'll get his little ass kicked. One of those "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" scenarios.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You sound like trump when he said he was a genius. A smart person never says things like that. Apparently you think money makes you special and you claim to have it. But you are typing into a skeptical internet crowd that may or may not believe you. I assure you they do not care. address the topics Donny jr.

And I don't give a rats ass what you think..ya got it!...you and your crowd here are just another internet pile of "want a bes"
    I see them all over...I just recently got here and I will be gone very soon because who the fuk wants to talk to fools talking
    about shit they haven't the siltiest idea about or how it works'...and 95% of the ideas you have are just a idiots journey....

I don't claim.. you fuk ups ask the questions and I answer....the ones I wish...losers are crawling the walls here...so just go
    along dippy your meager existence way and post to someone else...huh whippy!