Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trump campaign courts QAnon, identified by the FBI as a violent threat

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Could care less what that says. I put in the time to form my OWN opinion. Quite a bit of time actually. They are non violent and promote unity between all people regardless of economic status, race, political affiliation, or just about everything else. The reason I say " just about" is they do promote Christian positions pretty heavily but I find no problem in that.
    I see. FBI are a bunch of liars. Only Trump is telling the truth.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    Never said that. Interestingly enuff though,....quite a few in the FBI have been PROVEN to be Liars in the last couple of years.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

BTW,....I thought you said you were putting me on ignore? Speaking of liars..........

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Never said that. Interestingly enuff though,....quite a few in the FBI have been PROVEN to be Liars in the last couple of years.
    FBI considers Qanon to be dangerous. I notice you keep denying that.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

BTW,....I thought you said you were putting me on ignore? Speaking of liars..........
    Would you like me to ban you from all my threads?

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Would you like me to ban you from all my threads?
    Sure dont. I believe in freedom of speech and the free flow of information. This is why I NEVER ban anyone from threads or put anyone on ignore.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

These believers in QAnon, a conspiracy theory labelled a potential domestic terror threat by the FBI, are all running for national office – not as fringe independents, but as Republican candidates.

In some cases they have been backed by Republican money, and promoted by Donald Trump himself, and in certain Republican heartland states, the QAnon candidates are even likely to be elected in November.

Marjorie Taylor Greene, from Georgia, is among the QAnon supporters with the best chance of winning in November. She has also been the most strident with her beliefs.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rty-candidates

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

These believers in QAnon, a conspiracy theory labelled a potential domestic terror threat by the FBI, are all running for national office – not as fringe independents, but as Republican candidates.

In some cases they have been backed by Republican money, and promoted by Donald Trump himself, and in certain Republican heartland states, the QAnon candidates are even likely to be elected in November.

Marjorie Taylor Greene, from Georgia, is among the QAnon supporters with the best chance of winning in November. She has also been the most strident with her beliefs.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rty-candidates
    Well,....as I said earlier,....they promote unity among all people regardless of background and hate division with a passion. So if some of those candidates do win I can see how that could be a very good thing. Truth is we do need more unity and a whole lot less division.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well,....as I said earlier,....they promote unity among all people regardless of background and hate division with a passion. So if some of those candidates do win I can see how that could be a very good thing. Truth is we do need more unity and a whole lot less division.
    The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).

“The FBI assesses these conspiracy theories very likely will emerge, spread, and evolve in the modern information marketplace, occasionally driving both groups and individual extremists to carry out criminal or violent acts,”
    the document states. It also goes on to say the FBI believes conspiracy theory-driven extremists are likely to increase during the 2020 presidential election cycle.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents...160000507.html

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jacksonsprat22 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-02-2020)

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You know,.....the written media and the talking heads on tv sure do waste a lot of time talking about a ridiculous joke of a movement " their words not mine" .. I find that sort of interesting as well.....

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).

“The FBI assesses these conspiracy theories very likely will emerge, spread, and evolve in the modern information marketplace, occasionally driving both groups and individual extremists to carry out criminal or violent acts,”
    the document states. It also goes on to say the FBI believes conspiracy theory-driven extremists are likely to increase during the 2020 presidential election cycle.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents...160000507.html
    Like i said,....I actually put in the time and did my own reading. They are non violent,....furthermore they promote peace and unity and not division. If you do a little reading you will find the same, anyone will.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Like i said,....I actually put in the time and did my own reading. They are non violent,....furthermore they promote peace and unity and not division. If you do a little reading you will find the same, anyone will.
    I seem to know lot more than you. You ignore all the posts about the FBI.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I seem to know lot more than you. You ignore all the posts about the FBI.
    VERY doubtful.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Jackson is out on his feet!! So many rights he's begging for a left! LOL Will he make it off the stool? Or will he throw in the towel like he should? Inquiring minds want to know..

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jjay View Post

Hey country boy..your screen name is a vail to cover up the reality that are a red neck....

Now...as history tells us red necks are a bunch that have no shoes...no teeth...no brains
    or just enough brains to have someone to post for them....oh they're also ridge runners

Now make no mistake I'm saying you have few if any brains...just to clarify for you!!
    Says the retard who can't even back up his bogus claims. Bigotry is all you libs have.
    Every life matters