Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: WHEN TRUMP LOSES IN NOVEMBER...

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,263 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You don't think there's enough patriots to let such corruption leak if it was true? No doubt Stephen runs interference for Trump but he's mainly interested in 1) Staying out of prison, 2) Make a Shitload of Money and 3) Suck off Trump enough to have a juicy post-Administration job with TrumpCorp.
    Steven Munchkin is the only one in the entire admin that has any real brains. He's an opportunist, as he made his fortune in Producing some great movies and buying up repossessed real estate for 10 cents on the dollar back when the bottom fell out during the Bushy admin.

On the surface Steve has been a good treasury secretary maintaining good posture with the FRB. Steven has also taken charge of the Administration and worked with Nancy and Schumer to stiff-arm McConnell to get the relief packages through the last two times. He'll probably have to do the same thing again this time as well- UNLESS McConnell can get his Rebulitards in line to get it passed- WE'LL SEE!

I'm betting Steven thinks Donald Trump is an idiot, and I'm betting he hates Donald for being such an idiot of a president and fucking up his chance to be the Treasury Secretary for the next 4 years like he planned.

But the Treasury Secretary is over the IRS and I'm sure the Trump Cronies fill every executive position in the IRS currently.

We will not know what has gone on in there for the last 3 1/2 years until Biden replaces them all.

But I also suspect we'll find out a lot once a new admin takes over.

Whether Steven has committed any crimes, we'll just have to see what unravels.

If he is clean, Biden may offer him to keep his job!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 08-04-2020 at 05:49 PM.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 50 Times in 48 Posts

While I agree the Democrats have increasingly radical far Left elements that's problem in both parties. It explains why more Americans are independents than in either party (40% of active voters) and why each party only has about 30% each.

As for Trump being attacked, he brings it on himself by constantly saying stupid or unConstitutional shit like his "delay the election" comment.
    He sets the liberal press on fire

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,427 Times in 53,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    And he's a gold mine for comedians and political cartoonists. There's going to be a spike in entertainment unemployment in January 2021.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (08-08-2020), Yoda (08-08-2020)

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The American Elite can not allow Trump to win.....the Mobs on the street would burn America down for the betrayal of not rigging the election for Trump to lose.

America really has collapsed this far.
    Trump has everything against him, including never trumpers pouring millions to democrats....If trump does win it will a monumental kick in the nuts to the never trumpers and it will be 4 pure years of hell for progressives...Trump wont give a shit what the media or the house does...

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Press thrives on controversy it does.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump has everything against him, including never trumpers pouring millions to democrats....If trump does win it will a monumental kick in the nuts to the never trumpers and it will be 4 pure years of hell for progressives...Trump wont give a shit what the media or the house does...
    No different is this election than any other.

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    And he's a gold mine for comedians and political cartoonists. There's going to be a spike in entertainment unemployment in January 2021.
    Agreed. Yes, Trump can honestly claim he's created more jobs.....more jobs for fact-checkers, comedians, cartoonists and press reporters.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-08-2020)

10. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,427 Times in 53,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Agreed. Yes, Trump can honestly claim he's created more jobs.....more jobs for fact-checkers, comedians, cartoonists and press reporters.
    And trolls and sycophants and editorial writers as well.

Just started a new thread with an article from the Rolling Stone on the demise of American exceptionalism. Seems fitting for this rainy morning, with thunder rolling down the mountains and crashing through the forest.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (08-08-2020)

12. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    And trolls and sycophants and editorial writers as well.

Just started a new thread with an article from the Rolling Stone on the demise of American exceptionalism. Seems fitting for this rainy morning, with thunder rolling down the mountains and crashing through the forest.
    Rain? The best thing I can say about our weather this week and next is "Well, at least it's not going to hit 100 degrees".

I'll look for the thread. It will be interesting to see where all of Trump's sycophants are 5 years from now. Those who quit or were fired would be interesting too for comparison to those who kept their lips firmly attached to Trump's ass all the way to the election.

After the election, wellllll......

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-08-2020)

14. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump has lived his whole life battling massive forces, he likes that, winning in that environment is exciting to him....But my read is that he is ready to leave Washington....That he has done his part as most everyone else has not.... which is why him losing will not be his fault.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump has lived his whole life battling massive forces, he likes that, winning in that environment is exciting to him....But my read is that he is ready to leave Washington....That he has done his part as most everyone else has not.... which is why him losing will not be his fault.
    I wont argue that up until recently he seemed very complacent and not fighting for re election. Hes taken monumental abuse from the media and the left.
    A coup that started before he was elected, never ending LIES and FAKE news from the mostly liberal press and the never ending investigations by
    The Pile of worthless flab Nadler and Adam Schitt whos sister is married to George Soros.

The anti trumpers hate trump because hes taken their power and some of their income from them, the DO NOT WANT HIM messing with their biggest moneymaker china....GW Bush one of the main nevertrumpers was the lump of garbage that gave us 15yrs of endless war and the beginning of the greatest recession of my lifetime...He should hide from the public in shame

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Matt Dillon (08-09-2020)

17. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

I wont argue that up until recently he seemed very complacent and not fighting for re election. Hes taken monumental abuse from the media and the left.
    A coup that started before he was elected, never ending LIES and FAKE news from the mostly liberal press and the never ending investigations by
    The Pile of worthless flab Nadler and Adam Schitt whos sister is married to George Soros.

The anti trumpers hate trump because hes taken their power and some of their income from them, the DO NOT WANT HIM messing with their biggest moneymaker china....GW Bush one of the main nevertrumpers was the lump of garbage that gave us 15yrs of endless war and the beginning of the greatest recession of my lifetime...He should hide from the public in shame
    He kind of does, on a massive tract of land in South America. The Bushes bankrolled the Nazis. They are sooo bad.

It's too far from November to be making all these iron-clad predictions.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Yoda (08-09-2020)

19. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

What you say is right but it does not address my point that my read is that Trump is ready to leave Washington with his head held high. Trump has done his part and done his best, it is the country that has failed not Trump.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

20. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What you say is right but it does not address my point that my read is that Trump is ready to leave Washington with his head held high. Trump has done his part and done his best, it is the country that has failed not Trump.
    I dont disagree with that but he hasnt lost yet, right? wait till the chips fall

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (08-09-2020)

22. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    He kind of does, on a massive tract of land in South America. The Bushes bankrolled the Nazis. They are sooo bad.

It's too far from November to be making all these iron-clad predictions.
    I suck at making political predictions...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Matt Dillon (08-09-2020)