Thread: WHEN TRUMP LOSES IN NOVEMBER...

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    Surely, when the Fuhrer finally ceases to be above the Law, he will face innumerable trials and the rest of his life in jail? Let's hope he finds enough dignity to follow the example of his Great Model at that point.
    Do you think that Melania will eagerly play the part of Eva Braun? lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-03-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (08-03-2020)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Frank,

Sounds all fine and well but reports of the election being a done deal are rather premature.

There is no guarantee that Trump will lose.

For anyone paying attention, his job approval poll numbers have bottomed out and are on the rise again...
    I agree. Never underestimate the opponent. EVER!

But this is what I think Trump will do when he loses in November.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

PoliTalker (08-03-2020)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CuntbyCunt View Post
    With the exception of Ukraine, all of these things actually are helping to rig the election for Trump. And the only reason Ukraine isn't helping him is because he got caught.
    It must be awesome to live inside your head where democrats never lose elections because voters like the other guy more. Nope, it is always some other nefarious scheme

One would think that if the GOP were able to do all of those things to such great effect, they would never lose an election anywhere and it would be one party rule by the Republicans.

Just sayin
    I sincerely hope you join the RWNJs violently protesting Trump's loss in November. Post the city and street where you'll be rioting and I'll be there for ya!

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-03-2020), Guno צְבִי (08-03-2020), ThatOwlWoman (08-03-2020)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I would generally agree with this, but Democrats are always better at disasters and restoring the economy, two things that are a problem right now. I think we need a government runny Democrats until Republicans can take back their party.
    Only based on the past two Republican Presidents.

My concern is that, once Democrats have full control of the government then they'l spend more time keeping it that way than in fixing the problems of America.

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    He will be remembered as having left the Republic in MUCH, MUCH, MUCH worse shape than when he took over the office.

He is an abomination, Hawk.
    Trump thought he would prosper off the run for President, he won, and in winning and being president is where the realization of being a fraud has played out right before our eyes. He has been exposed for the con man he is propped up by his father’s fortune and Russian money laundering. If Mark Burnett hadn’t created a false persona for him, he’d be a broken man begging for handouts from his family.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cypress (08-03-2020), Frank Apisa (08-03-2020), Guno צְבִי (08-03-2020), ThatOwlWoman (08-03-2020)

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Frank Apisa,

It all sounds like good insight, which of course would be totally upstaged if criminal charges were brought against him after he loses executive immunity from being indicted.

Cohen said when he finally goes down, it will be on dirty money.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-03-2020), Frank Apisa (08-03-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (08-03-2020), Phantasmal (08-03-2020), ThatOwlWoman (08-03-2020)

12. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post

My concern is that, once Democrats have full control of the government then they'l spend more time keeping it that way than in fixing the problems of America.
    You mean, like the (R)s do?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (08-03-2020), Phantasmal (08-03-2020)

14. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don’t think that is possible anymore. I’ve seen the fire in the belly be lit in my own kids who weren’t interested in politics before. I think there is going to be real change with these new politicians that are being elected. There are so many women running for local offices, it’s very encouraging to me. Change is coming.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Doc Dutch (08-03-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (08-03-2020)

16. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You mean, like the (R)s do?
    I'd be equally concerned about having a government run entirely by Republicans. IMO, it's always better to have a balance. In the past, it seemed the US government was best when it was a Republican President and Democrat Congress. The parties have moved to such extremes, that probably won't work anymore. The best way now seems to be simply balancing the number of Rs and Ds in Congress so, no matter what, most will have to agree on legislation before the President, whoever it is, has a chance to sign it.

One problem we are seeing with the present Republicans is that they are too spineless to stand up to Trump. That seems to have changed when Trump hinted about delaying the election. That put some real fear into everyone and enough to make them stand up and fight.

17. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Never! We saw in 2016 what can happen. I think it is a big tell that Mitch has told the Republican candidates that it’s every man for himself and they must run their campaigns to win, if that means distancing themselves from Trump, then they have his blessing.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-03-2020), Frank Apisa (08-03-2020), ThatOwlWoman (08-03-2020)

19. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I don’t think that is possible anymore. I’ve seen the fire in the belly be lit in my own kids who weren’t interested in politics before. I think there is going to be real change with these new politicians that are being elected. There are so many women running for local offices, it’s very encouraging to me. Change is coming.
    That could very well be. I've read where the Millennials, despite all the shade I like throwing at them, could become "the Greatest Generation" of this century.

Adversity breeds good character and they are definitely facing adversity; growing up on a world of domestic and foreign terrorism, an outrageous amount of national debt, a failing economy, lousy and selfish national leadership and now a pandemic which has a good chance of affecting every family in America.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Phantasmal (08-03-2020)

21. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Republicans have had a way of leaving things such a mess that Democrats are hard pressed to do much more than correct all the issues. The succeeding campaign then features Republicans attributing the economic difficulties to Democrats, which their followers lap up like kittens at milk. Then Republicans run the debt up and lower taxes so much the revenue doesn't cover their spending. It's not sustainable. We have to get out of this loop.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (08-03-2020), Phantasmal (08-03-2020)

23. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch Uncle,

Republicans have had a way of leaving things such a mess that Democrats are hard pressed to do much more than correct all the issues. The succeeding campaign then features Republicans attributing the economic difficulties to Democrats, which their followers lap up like kittens at milk. Then Republicans run the debt up and lower taxes so much the revenue doesn't cover their spending. It's not sustainable. We have to get out of this loop.
    Sorry man, but disagreed. Obviously the goals of each party have been different. This has been a debate since Jefferson and Hamilton.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (08-03-2020), Yoda (08-03-2020)

25. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That could very well be. I've read where the Millennials, despite all the shade I like throwing at them, could become "the Greatest Generation" of this century.

Adversity breeds good character and they are definitely facing adversity; growing up on a world of domestic and foreign terrorism, an outrageous amount of national debt, a failing economy, lousy and selfish national leadership and now a pandemic which has a good chance of affecting every family in America.
    They do have a lot of obstacles to overcome, like my mom and dad. I think of all the changes they experienced. I hope the Millennials have the same heart and will as that generation.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Doc Dutch (08-03-2020)

27. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Trump will claim 'Rigged Election', then leave proclaiming he was 'The Best President in the History of America'.
    He will then begin building The Trump Luxury Resort and Golf Complex in Moscow, as previously agreed to.
    Probably one in North Korea as well.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-03-2020), Jack (08-03-2020)