Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: WHEN TRUMP LOSES IN NOVEMBER...

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 50 Times in 48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Trump is not having fun anymore, it is time to leave I think he thinks.

He should have listened to me and not tried for a second term.

This time he does not want to win I suspect.

I am hoping for another book or three.

Just think if he does win, how he can stick it in the liberal medias ass for 4 full yrs...Pelosi will go out a failure...Biden will, well who cares. He will get at least 2 more supreme court picks and 100 more judges..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-03-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Just think if he does win, how he can stick it in the liberal medias ass for 4 full yrs...Pelosi will go out a failure...Biden will, well who cares. He will get at least 2 more supreme court picks and 100 more judges..
    The American Elite can not allow Trump to win.....the Mobs on the street would burn America down for the betrayal of not rigging the election for Trump to lose.

America really has collapsed this far.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Yoda (08-08-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    They are? How? Be specific for each.
    COVID - Less people are going to want to vote in person. Which wouldn't be an issue if not for the fact that....
    Voter Suppression - Trump is trying to stop states from using mail-in voting. He's also pushing for Voter ID laws which disproportionately target Blacks and people working two or more jobs. This is done because these people are more likely to vote Democrat.
    Russia - While Trump is still lying about his collusion with Russia, he has admitted that Russia interfered in the election. We have it in writing that Russia offered to help Trump and we now know about the Russian troll accounts. So even if you're in denial about the collusion, it's undeniable that Russia helped Trump once and will likely help him again.
    China - In addition to Russia, the CIA has also said that China and Iran are attempting to interfere in the next election.
    Electoral College - This one goes without saying. The EC rigs the election for the Republican. The last two Republican presidents needed the EC to become president.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-03-2020), ThatOwlWoman (08-03-2020)

7. #19 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Voter suppression - Bullshit. Why shouldn't every AMERICAN have an ID? How do ID's only "target Blacks"? "People working two or more jobs" will vote Democrat? Seriously? They work...

Russia - That's funny!! You really think any Russian accounts helped Trump win the election?

China - Even funnier. You think China favors Trump over Biden? Sorely??

Electoral College rigs elections for Republicans - You must really hate this country's founders to lie about this misconception.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Voter suppression - Bullshit. Why shouldn't every AMERICAN have an ID? How do ID's only "target Blacks"? "People working two or more jobs" will vote Democrat? Seriously? They work...
    I didn't say people working two or more jobs will vote Democrat, just that they are more likely to vote Democrat.
    And I didn't say they only target Blacks, I said they disproportionately target Blacks.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/no...lina-voter-id/

Russia - That's funny!! You really think any Russian accounts helped Trump win the election?
    They certainly tried. Whether or not they actually made a difference is up for debate, but beside the point.

China - Even funnier. You think China favors Trump over Biden? Sorely??
    Yes because Trump is easier to manipulate.

Electoral College rigs elections for Republicans - You must really hate this country's founders to lie about this misconception.
    Once again, the last two Republican presidents needed the EC. If we were to go by the popular vote, the Democrats would always win, which is why we still have the EC.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-03-2020)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CuntByCunt View Post
    With the exception of Ukraine, all of these things actually are helping to rig the election for Trump. And the only reason Ukraine isn't helping him is because he got caught.
    It must be awesome to live inside your head where democrats never lose elections because voters like the other guy more. Nope, it is always some other nefarious scheme

One would think that if the GOP were able to do all of those things to such great effect, they would never lose an election anywhere and it would be one party rule by the Republicans.

Just sayin

12. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

13. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    …my guess is he will claim that he did not want to win, but was always aiming at going back to private life to make more money and play more golf…things he will claim he has had to curtail severely by taking on the job of being president. He will proclaim that his “generosity to the people” by being their leader had to end because of the unrelenting unfairness of the “liberal media” and the stupidity of the ignorant left.

He will almost surely claim he was hounded from office by an ungrateful, vocal minority that simply refused to acknowledge the “greatness” he brought to the position.

His supporters will wholeheartedly buy into that narrative…and the rest of us will see it for the claptrap it is.

He will then put on that usual look of disdain for the common masses that cause him to seem a caricature of Benito Mussolini…and pretend to stalk from the world’s stage. Then he will Twitter this country into as much turmoil as possible until he finally “leaves the building” the way each of us will one day.
    In other words, he's gonna out-Palin failed half-term governor $arah who whined her way out of office.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (08-03-2020), Frank Apisa (08-03-2020), Guno צְבִי (08-03-2020), Tacomaman (08-03-2020)

15. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Surely, when the Fuhrer finally ceases to be above the Law, he will face innumerable trials and the rest of his life in jail? Let's hope he finds enough dignity to follow the example of his Great Model at that point.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-03-2020), Tacomaman (08-03-2020), ThatOwlWoman (08-03-2020)

17. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,085 Times in 4,701 Posts
    Blog Entries

…my guess is he will claim that he did not want to win, but was always aiming at going back to private life to make more money and play more golf…things he will claim he has had to curtail severely by taking on the job of being president. He will proclaim that his “generosity to the people” by being their leader had to end because of the unrelenting unfairness of the “liberal media” and the stupidity of the ignorant left.

He will almost surely claim he was hounded from office by an ungrateful, vocal minority that simply refused to acknowledge the “greatness” he brought to the position.

His supporters will wholeheartedly buy into that narrative…and the rest of us will see it for the claptrap it is.

He will then put on that usual look of disdain for the common masses that cause him to seem a caricature of Benito Mussolini…and pretend to stalk from the world’s stage. Then he will Twitter this country into as much turmoil as possible until he finally “leaves the building” the way each of us will one day.
    I also think he will be petty enough not to attend the inauguration.

Biden’s administration will have a lot of house cleaning to do, a massive amount of hiring to get our federal government back up to the high functioning level.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Doc Dutch (08-03-2020), Frank Apisa (08-03-2020), Guno צְבִי (08-03-2020)

19. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I wouldnt count Trump out yet
    I tend to agree here, but not because of anything Trump says or does. Like 2016 where Democrats held their nose and voted for Hillary despite her corruption, Republicans will do the same because this is also about the "D" and the "R". Who really wants a Democrat (or Republican) WH, Senate and House? One party in full control of the US government is always bad.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Yoda (08-03-2020)

21. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I also think he will be petty enough not to attend the inauguration.

Biden’s administration will have a lot of house cleaning to do, a massive amount of hiring to get our federal government back up to the high functioning level.
    I agree completely....but it's possible he may not be able to attend.

Most of the problems with the Trump administration will leave with him. The status of Trump's appointees will vary but I suspect will be replaced over time. Caretaker sycophant appointees can't do any harm if the President doesn't listen to them. The main work is done by the career staffers.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-03-2020), Phantasmal (08-03-2020), ThatOwlWoman (08-03-2020)

23. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,085 Times in 4,701 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I tend to agree here, but not because of anything Trump says or does. Like 2016 where Democrats held their nose and voted for Hillary despite her corruption, Republicans will do the same because this is also about the "D" and the "R". Who really wants a Democrat (or Republican) WH, Senate and House? One party in full control of the US government is always bad.
    I would generally agree with this, but Democrats are always better at disasters and restoring the economy, two things that are a problem right now. I think we need a government run by Democrats until Republicans can take back their party.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-03-2020)

25. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Well you know Frank he gave up six of his last years for America, as well as a shit ton of his wealth, he put a lot of stress on his kids, he messed up his wifes life, and along the way Trump found out that America is far further down the drain than had ever imagined......which is really fucking depressing.....

I figure that he will go to Florida and party and try to get book done before he dies and call it good.

He did his part, most Americans have not done theirs.

What will come will come.

He will be dead.

FUCK IT
    He will be remembered as having left the Republic in MUCH, MUCH, MUCH worse shape than when he took over the office.

He is an abomination, Hawk.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-03-2020), Phantasmal (08-03-2020)

27. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Frank,

Sounds all fine and well but reports of the election being a done deal are rather premature.

There is no guarantee that Trump will lose.

For anyone paying attention, his job approval poll numbers have bottomed out and are on the rise again...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

28. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    Surely, when the Fuhrer finally ceases to be above the Law, he will face innumerable trials and the rest of his life in jail? Let's hope he finds enough dignity to follow the example of his Great Model at that point.
    It depends. In America, unfortunately as proved by Hillary, the rich and powerful rarely go to jail.