Thread: ThrowBack Tuesday Jorge Ramos Vs Ann Couilter, & the winner is???

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Werewolf ThrowBack Tuesday Jorge Ramos Vs Ann Couilter, & the winner is???

You decide.........

You need a good laugh? Watch it.

You got unanswered illegal immigration questions? Watch it.

Tough questions never asked about immigration? Watch it.

An Coulter, enjoy your Tuesday~
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,940 Times in 13,201 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

He has notes, she has nada. He gets slammed repeatedly because he has nothing but talking points and has no depth about what he's discussing. Like it or don't Coulter actually has depth on the subject and repeatedly slams the interviewer for it.

It was exceptional that such a discussion took place, and I commend the channel that made it happen and both participants for it. Thank you.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, I listened up until they took a break at the 13 minute mark.
    Jorge seems to be a Spokesman for Hispanic Immigration while shrouding it in Overall Immigration and Past Immigration.
    Ann is arguing about 'Culture' and an 'Underclass'.

I agree with Ann that 'we don't need no more Immigrants'.
    1. We have enough stupid people to do the stupid work, we don't need to import MORE stupid people.
    2. The US supports 'Family Planning', the Catholic Countries support 'Unlimited Breeding'. Let the Catholic Countries deal with THEIR DECISIONS.
    3. Personally, I have no desire to live in a crowded, 'shoulder-to-shoulder' environment like India or China with over a BILLION people.

I'll post later when I've heard past the 13 minute mark.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Stopped at 26 minute mark.
    Ann seems to be promoting an 'Anglo-Saxon Culture' while Jorge seems intent on promoting a 'Hispanic Culture' ... while denying it.
    I like Ann asking him how much of the Mexican population does he want relocated to the US, and he wouldn't answer the question.

Ann, while originally refusing to answer what should be done with the 'Illegals' already here, now hints that the 'children' should be deported.

There was a brief mention of 'American Jobs'. Which is what I think is the MOST IMPORTANT aspect of the Immigration Question.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I saw the last 5 minutes.
    Ann claims it's not about 'Race', but 'Culture' and 'Poverty'.

My view:
    'Who gains by Cheap Labor?'

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,180 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

I'm sorry, but I only listened to Annie up to the point at which she said that Child Rape is the norm in Mexican Families!

There is no hope for Annie! She's always been a hater- and she will always be a hater!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I'm sorry, but I only listened to Annie up to the point at which she said that Child Rape is the norm in Mexican Families!

There is no hope for Annie! She's always been a hater- and she will always be a hater!
    I believe she was referencing Muslim Immigration. She mentioned 'Honor Killings'.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I believe she was referencing Muslim Immigration. She mentioned 'Honor Killings'.
    She rang out clear as a bell when she said it- And then she re-enforced it by saying that "Uncles raping nieces" referring to MEXICANS!

My GOD! Has she even been to West Virginia or Kentucky? MEXICANS MY ASS!

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

She rang out clear as a bell when she said it- And the she re-enforced it by saying that "Uncles raping nieces" referring to MEXICANS!

She was referencing Muslims, not Mexicans.
    The best defense her opposition uses is 'That's racist', when actually she's trying to promote a 'Cultural' argument.
    'English' is another talking point she brought up. She also brought up 'Anglo-Saxon' and 'Anglo-American' a few times.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She rang out clear as a bell when she said it- And then she re-enforced it by saying that "Uncles raping nieces" referring to MEXICANS!

Well, sexual assault by men on women in Mexico is prevalent enough that public transit in major cities is segregated by sex...

Groping and verbal harassment is an exasperating reality for women using public transportation in this sprawling capital, where 22 million passengers cram onto subways and buses each day. Some men treat women so badly that the subway system has long had ladies-only cars during rush hour, with police segregating the sexes on the platforms.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mexico-...regated-buses/

Mexico City’s subway is so unsafe for women, the metro system has designated train carriages that can only be used by women and children under the age of 12.

The separate subway cars are meant to prevent women from being harassed or assaulted in the often crowded, co-ed subway trains. The controversial measure only occurs during peak hours and is the subject of an Al Jeezera Plus video which was posted Monday.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mexic...b096e9f0929bd2

So, that's one proof of her claim. Can you back yours?

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Well, sexual assault by men on women in Mexico is prevalent enough that public transit in major cities is segregated by sex...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mexico-...regated-buses/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mexic...b096e9f0929bd2

So, that's one proof of her claim. Can you back yours?
    Those op eds have nothing to do with Rape within the Mexican Family unit- DO YOU WANT TO, AT LEAST, STAY ON TOPIC?

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    She was referencing Muslims, not Mexicans.
    The best defense her opposition uses is 'That's racist', when actually she's trying to promote a 'Cultural' argument.
    'English' is another talking point she brought up. She also brought up 'Anglo-Saxon' and 'Anglo-American' a few times.
    GO back and just watch the first 5 minutes- I WAS REFERRING TO WHAT SHE SAID IN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES- then I stopped listening.

I didn't even hear Muslims mentioned anywhere around the things I quoted her of saying!

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

GO back and just watch the first 5 minutes- I WAS REFERRING TO WHAT SHE SAID IN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES- then I stopped listening.

I didn't even hear Muslims mentioned anywhere around the things I quoted her of saying!
    I went back and listened to the first 5 minutes.
    Ann mentions 'shutting down the flow', a 'triple-fence', 'peasant culture', 'more people from Nigeria coming here than from Britain', and 'child rape and honor killing'. So, you can make what you want of it. Most people think of Muslims when it comes to 'child rape and honor killings'.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Does anyone believe America owes anyone a place to live or a job?
    Does anyone believe a Foreigner should have equal dibs to a job as an American?
    Does growing up in America and paying Taxes mean the American should have preference over the Foreigner?

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Those op eds have nothing to do with Rape within the Mexican Family unit- DO YOU WANT TO, AT LEAST, STAY ON TOPIC?
    It is no secret that victims of sexual assault in Mexico rarely report their abuse for fear of social and institutional backlash. Mistrust of the justice system is a predominant reality, especially among sectors of the population that would most need to have recourse to it. A look at the case of Daphne Fernández presents a clear explanation for this reality. As a 17-year-old, Daphne was forcibly dragged into a car by a group of four men, assaulted by two of them and later raped by one. The four perpetrators fit a very specific social demographic: ultra-wealthy, ultra-powerful and ultra-privileged.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/when-...b084f59b49fb8e

https://borderrhetorics.fandom.com/w...-Mexico_Border

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violen...omen_in_Mexico

It is almost endemic in Mexico.

At least you could have done a scintilla of research yourself before responding.