Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: KAMALA HARRIS CONFIRMED AS BIDEN'S RUNNING MATE FOR NOVEMBER ELECTION 2020

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I'd show you some real Toxic Femininity.
    Couldn't happen to a more deserving & wanting asshat......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    on the for reals tho. im shy and weak. I would dry you up with my need for permission and consensuality. ho hum.
    I think that whip will fix that problem quick......

If not: BEAT & REPEAT!!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I think that whip will fix that problem quick......

If not: BEAT & REPEAT!!!
    ninja mgtow tactics... shhhhhhhhh

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

GOOD LUCK!!!

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,025 Times in 8,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    Obama was a neo-Marxist, he worked as a "community organizer" in Chicago in the mid-1980's; he even taught Saul Alinsky's (Marxist) "community organizing" tactics methods to classes of trainees in the city as well.
    Obama was a community organizer for a religious based charity. The Catholics organized the charity, but it was multi-faith. It was far from Neo-Marxist, or Marxist, and had nothing to do with Alinsky. Neo-Marxism is a label put on the Frankfurt School decades after it was ended by Hitler's persecution, it has nothing to do with anyone alive today.

Alinsky was not a Marxist, but you are a bit closer to the mark there.

Finally you DO I trust realize the shocking magnitude and extent of the "Obamagate" scandal ? The WORST POLITICAL SCANDAL IN AMERICA'S HISTORY.
    No one can define it, or find any proof of it. trump's campaign manager, campaign lawyer, personal lawyer, white house foreign policy adviser, campaign foreign policy adviser, etc. have all been arrested. The MAJORITY of trump's cabinet has resigned in disgrace. trump has admitted to a plethora of legal violations. NONE OF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH OBAMA.

There is now conclusive, hard evidence to prove this, yet that devious, underhanded little Black bastard gets to walk free. WHY ??
    Meanwhile, trump is still in the tweeting phase of any allegations against Obama. There is no grand jury, and no investigation possible. You claim there is "hard evidence", well why hasn't it been presented to a grand jury? Why hasn't a grand jury been empaneled to get the hard evidence?

So I guess my answer to "why?" is because racist conspiracy blogs are not considered "hard evidence" by our legal system.

And guess where Obama likes to hang out now? Well, it ain't with the brothers in the 'hood, man. No way Hose ! Obama likes to hang out with the rich, snooty WASPs on "Martha's Vineyard". (And) there ain't no Black dudes can afford to visit the island - that's the beauty of it for Obama I think. He likes it so much he bought a big, fancy property there. It cost a few million, but hey, money's no obstacle for Barack, he's worth somewhere near $300, 000,000 (USD).
    Martha's Vineyard should not be in quotes. It is the actual name of the island. Martha's Vineyard has had a long tradition of blacks elites summering there. Traditionally they were in the Oak's Bluff area, but have expanded throughout the island now. White elites are not as afraid of Blacks as the white lower middle class is.

Obama is not hanging out there. He bought the house last Fall, and this Summer has stayed in DC. Maybe next Summer.

Obama's net worth is closer to $40 million. It may be as high as $70 million, but that is probably a stretch. It certainly is not $300 million.

Are you perhaps thinking of Al Gore? He is around $300 million. Gore made even more money for those around him. That man is a business genius. trump could learn a thing or two from Gore.