Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HAHA - Zimbabwe agrees to pay $3.5 billion compensation to white farmers

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    We could do that with our black convicts. Offer them freedom in africa and say $10,000 if they renounce their american citizenship. I think most blacks in prison would accept that and it would save america billions of dollars every year.
    That's a good idea, thought it might be hard to find an African country that would accept criminals. We'd probably have to pay a government too.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Interestingly, Russia is giving White farmers from Zimbabwe and S. Africa big incentives to move there....

https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/why...rmers-17225593
    There's a lot to like about russia. They seem to be very pro-white and anti-pervert.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    That's a good idea, thought it might be hard to find an African country that would accept criminals. We'd probably have to pay a government too.
    Would a black country turn down fellow blacks.?? There would be problems if they did. But it wouldn't matter anyway since we could just dump the black convicts anywhere we wanted to in africa. Hell - every year millions of africans invade europe and nobody in europe stops them.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

If I were going to look into this the first thing I would want to know is where is the money coming from.

I would first suspect that at root this is part of the Debt Trap China is launching on Africa...the aim being that it will be a loyal supplier of important natural resources for the Empire.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,303 Times in 13,425 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    If I were going to look into this the first thing I would want to know is where is the money coming from.

I would first suspect that at root this is part of the Debt Trap China is launching on Africa...the aim being that it will be a loyal supplier of important natural resources for the Empire.
    They'll print it and hand out Zimbabwe dollars...

That an a real US dollar will get you a hamburger...

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

With security forces having seized control of economic and financial policy at a time of shrinking GDP and skyrocketing inflation, Zimbabwe is facing its worst crisis in more than a decade.

Basic goods are scarce and the value of the Zimbabwean dollar has continued to tumble, pushing official annual inflation to 785.6% in May and causing real incomes for Zimbabweans to evaporate. The International Monetary Fund estimates that the economy will contract as much as 10.4% this year following a 12.8% contraction in 2019.

The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) reintroduced the Zimbabwe dollar (ZWD) quasi-currency in June 2019 having unpegged from the U.S. dollar four months prior, but the currency depreciated rapidly. RBZ Governor John Mangudya unilaterally reimposed a dollar peg of 25 ZWD to the dollar in March, only for the government to scrap it three months later in favor of a return to the auction system
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/17/zimb...es-spiral.html

Wow.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,263 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    America should have a program that helps Whites immigrate from Africa.
    Funny stuff.

But I think the UK or Australia would be their first choices of where to go.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Funny stuff.

But I think the UK or Australia would be their first choices of where to go.
    True, but if we're paying for them to get out of Africa, they'll take it.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I remember when that super-inflation happened in zimbabwe. Africans can't do anything right.