Thread: Fereralist Society calls for Trumps impeachment

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,763 Times in 33,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Also if some politicians support it........

Unfortunately you have lots of cowards in congress that are deathly afraid of him...... The real men & women packed up a few years ago.

Other than Mitt, is there really anyone w/ the backbone to stand up to him??

Look @ linsey, he went from calling trump names to his biggest whore, & cruz?? Really, is there any excuse for that?? Insulted his wife & dad & he now kisses his ass..SHAME
    They did react to his delaying the election saying it won’t happen. They are pushing back a bit because it’s too late to push a Trump candidate on them and they see the polls are are “concerned”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't trust them to do the right thing any more than I do trump..........

I have zero doubt trump will try something if he loses....... The closer the election results the more vigorous he will pursue it........

IMHO if the gop fails to support whatever bs he comes up w/ he will consider it as a betrayal, coup attempt to remove him etc~who knows who he will seek assistance from after that to get his way......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Get back to us when it happens. Trump talks so much smack it's impossible to know if he's serious or just trolling.
    He floats this kind of thing out there to see if it gets taken up. If it is resoundingly rejected he quits it. If he got support he would continue to build on it.

The tweet was a total fishing expedition. He's done this before with outrageous ideas.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello T. A. Gardner,

He floats this kind of thing out there to see if it gets taken up. If it is resoundingly rejected he quits it. If he got support he would continue to build on it.

The tweet was a total fishing expedition. He's done this before with outrageous ideas.
    & there yea have it.............. Exactly what he has done multiple times..

Like a kid testing the waters to see what he can get away w/..........

When he gets smacked down he was kidding, joking, being sarcastic, not serious,
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

& there yea have it.............. Exactly what he has done multiple times..

Like a kid testing the waters to see what he can get away w/..........

When he gets smacked down he was kidding, joking, being sarcastic, not serious,
    Precisely. He is of the media. His life is a spectacle which he manages in devious ways for the purpose of personal profit. Our nation has been subjected to the whims of his media manipulation.

Trump never really wanted to be a leader or do the job of president. He only wanted the power of the office to forward his lust for wealth.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Hello Bill,

Precisely. He is of the media. His life is a spectacle which he manages in devious ways for the purpose of personal profit. Our nation has been subjected to the whims of his media manipulation.

Trump never really wanted to be a leader or do the job of president. He only wanted the power of the office to forward his lust for wealth.
    Trump was supposed to be involved in a brand new far-right conspiracy network you need when the rapey Fox channels are not crazy enough. It was thought running for president was a big boost for the station. He was not supposed to win.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (08-01-2020)

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Fereralist Society calls for Trumps impeachment
    you mis-spelled feral....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump was supposed to be involved in a brand new far-right conspiracy network you need when the rapey Fox channels are not crazy enough. It was thought running for president was a big boost for the station. He was not supposed to win.
    He probably spends most of his time watching TV. I wouldn't be surprised if he has staff assigned to do nothing but monitor every news source, with weird instructions on what to alert to.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    The president should not be trolling. Trump is too stupid to understand this, but the president's words actually have huge consequences.
    Some here have suggested that he was trolling when he said people should be arrested for burning the flag. Well, even if that's true, we now have thousands of his drooling idiots who really do believe burning the flag should be illegal. This is going to have consequences and they're very bad for freedom of speech.
    GDP numbers came out that day. Lewis was being memorialized by the only living presidents. trump needed to dominate the news cycle.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Fereralist Society calls for Trumps impeachment
    What's the "Fereralist Society"? Is that Chinese?
    Every life matters

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

Yep, hopefully he hasn't gained an insatiable lust for power now as well........

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

the reason for teh tweet was to point out the delays and fraud associated with all mail in voting on a mass scale

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Trump has been gaining in battle round states on Biden the last 2 weeks

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

Yep, hopefully he hasn't gained an insatiable lust for power now as well........
    Fortunately, he has never realized the potential. He still wants to think of himself as a good person, wants acceptance, which is strange.

Super fortunately, the way our country is set up, we only give power to those who have a certain amount of public support. If that support fails, his power goes away.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

Fortunately, he has never realized the potential. He still wants to think of himself as a good person, wants acceptance, which is strange.

Super fortunately, the way our country is set up, we only give power to those who have a certain amount of public support. If that support fails, his power goes away.
    Yea, it is odd, but is just another testament to the fuckin selfish egotistical mess that is dondald Fiasco trump..

He scorned those who didn't support him~rather than trying to win them over & become more popular & more likely to "win" a second term..

His assholish nature prevents him from reaching out, relying instead on in your face antagonism & spite to appease his angry jeering "deplorable hoards"......

Even seeing now the results of that he lacks the versatility & mindset/maturity to adapt..

Just look @ how long & how many needed to die before he was willing to set an example for this followers to wear a mask??