Thread: I just got Karened

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    That can't be right because that ONLY happens to the negro man. It NEVER happens to whitey.

Did Darla make you dress up in blackface again?
    Why do you think I am whitey, Cracker?
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

2. The Following User Groans At Rune For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-29-2020)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,593 Times in 51,905 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I think Barr just finally gets a chance to implement his notion that the President has more power than the other branches of government. He’s been known for this stance in Washington since Nixon. I just can’t figure it out as well, why accomplished men are willing to sacrifice their reputation on the altar of Trump. I think it will be debated for sometime. I wish they didn’t have the 50 year rule.
    No doubt that's a factor, but Barr has gone far beyond that. My first impression was that Trump offered Barr a shitload of money (<--industry term) to do his bidding for him.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-29-2020)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    "A cul de sac is a dead-end street, particularly one with a circle for turning around at the end. ... The French cul de sac was originally an anatomical term meaning "vessel or tube with only one opening." It literally means "bottom of a sack," from the Latin culus, "bottom." "
    from Google

(you've brought a knife to a gunfight)
    Here's a logical conundrum. I grew-up on a cul de sac as properly defined (it's on a hill, so, when I was a kid, I thought that was a requirement).

I now live in the last house on the left of a dead end street. Right before you get to my house, there is a large circular space in the road that people continuously use to turn around.

But, when you get to the last two houses (mine, and an elder lady named KAREN across from me), the road straightens out again, and then promptly ends in front of some trees (and a path with a "no trespassing" sign that is frequently ignored, particularly by street junkies).

Is it a cul de sac?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Jack (07-29-2020)

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Here's a logical conundrum. I grew-up on a cul de sac as properly defined (it's on a hill, so, when I was a kid, I thought that was a requirement).

I now live in the last house on the left of a dead end street. Right before you get to my house, there is a large circular space in the road that people continuously use to turn around.

But, when you get to the last two houses (mine, and an elder lady named KAREN across from me), the road straightens out again, and then promptly ends in front of some trees (and a path with a no trespassing signs that is frequently ignored, particularly by street junkies).

Is it a cul de sac?
    Interesting.
    (Hmmmm ...) I would say 'Yes'. It's a 'Dead End' and has a place to 'turn around'.

I live in the last house on the right of a Dead End street. I own the adjacent four Lots, so that's about 2 acres, with a large Driveway one Lot away. Which is where Trash trucks, Lawn Maintenance crews and their Trailers, Lost People, Postal Delivery (along with Fed Ex and UPS), etc. use for 'backing in and turning around'. There's a large 'dip' in the Driveway where the weight of the back wheels have caused the ground to compact in that one specific area. If you look close, you'll see a large pile of gravel I've had delivered to fill and grade the Driveway. Should I send the Parish (County) a Bill for providing the 'Turn About' service?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Minister of Truth (07-29-2020)

9. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Interesting.
    (Hmmmm ...) I would say 'Yes'. It's a 'Dead End' and has a place to 'turn around'.

I live in the last house on the right of a Dead End street. I own the adjacent four Lots, so that's about 2 acres, with a large Driveway one Lot away. Which is where Trash trucks, Lawn Maintenance crews and their Trailers, Lost People, Postal Delivery (along with Fed Ex and UPS), etc. use for 'backing in and turning around'. There's a large 'dip' in the Driveway where the weight of the back wheels have caused the ground to compact in that one specific area. If you look close, you'll see a large pile of gravel I've had delivered to fill and grade the Driveway. Should I send the Parish (County) a Bill for providing the 'Turn About' service?
    Nails and barbed wire might be more interesting....or just an old couch. If people bitch, tell them the solution to fixing it.

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Nails and barbed wire might be more interesting....or just an old couch. If people bitch, tell them the solution to fixing it.
    I don't have a problem with it.
    When the Kids come over with their Families, there's lots of Parking.
    Plus, there's an Old Woman up the street that has 'Card Parties' with her friends. We talk on occasion, she asked me about 'parking', I told her to tell her friends to park on my Property if they want.

11. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    You are the idiot, who even now doesn't understand the meaning of Karen, you ignorant old fool. Shut the fuck up or I'll start blocking you again.
    block me fuckface

you are a pussy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-03-2020)

13. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

But, when you get to the last two houses (mine, and an elder lady named KAREN across from me), the road straightens out again, and then promptly ends in front of some trees (and a path with a "no trespassing" sign that is frequently ignored, particularly by street junkies).

Is it a cul de sac?
    I thought a cul de sac was when French Feminist castrate a large number of men.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-30-2020)

15. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What do you get when you breed a Karen with a grumpy old man?

Kids who won’t get off your lawn.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-30-2020)

17. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

On my own street.
    I am sitting in my truck trying to normalize my nicotine and caffeine levels at the end of a dead end street which is also a town way to water(public property).
    This twat approaches my truck and start a the usual Karen bullshit then backs off and leaves before I can switch to camera mode.
    What the fuck is up with these self righteous women?

18. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 831 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 47 Times in 43 Posts

No, she thought I might be a vandal or a trouble maker.
    You are, her instincts were correct

19. The Following User Says Thank You to OG Yurt For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-03-2020)

20. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

block me fuckface

you are a pussy
    Don't worry, Donnie, I won't block you even if you are a self-admitted douche. You're too fun to miss! LOL

Normally I think leftists making grand pronouncements about who they have on ignore is pretty lame. However at the risk of being a hypocrite, I am announcing my ignore list to spare them the trouble of posting to someone who won’t respond

LV426
    Dutch Uncle
    Walt
    Jack

The above fore mentioned posters committed the worst possible offense on JPP. They are boring and unimaginative

The only question now is which douche starts a thread about it?

21. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OG Yurt View Post
    You are, her instincts were correct
    Where have you been, pissant?
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

22. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

23. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How French it is that in a harem, it's the women who castrate the male attendants.
    Julius Caesar once said that if you give a man the key to knowledge he will use it to conquer. If you give the key of knowledge to women they will use it to emasculate. There is some truth to that.