Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The Largest Used Car Lot

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,289
    Thanks
    711
    Thanked 334 Times in 298 Posts
    Groans
    46
    Groaned 74 Times in 64 Posts

    Default The Largest Used Car Lot

    I will believe the liars when they admit that:

    Fewer than a hundred people actually died from coronavirus.

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...31#post3777831

    Florida falsely attributing deaths to coronavirus only touches on the total number of phony COVID-19 deaths reported. Every television network is taking part in a conspiracy to sell the biggest scare tactic lie they ever tried.

    NOTE: Television is the largest used car lot in the world. Used car salesmen sell clunkers to their customers who can walk away. Scare tactics are the clunkers television salesmen sell to their customers who cannot walk away from tax dollar ripoffs.


    The miscounting and fraudulent numbers related to the China coronavirus just keep coming. Unrelated deaths are being counted as COVID-19 related and deaths from days and weeks ago are suddenly being attributed to today’s COVID-19 mortality counts.

    A CBS12 team in Florida reported:

    A 60-year-old man who died from a gun shot wound to the head.

    A 90-year-old man who fell and died from complications of a hip fracture.

    A 77-year-old woman who died of Parkinson’s disease.

    These are some of the deaths in Palm Beach County recently, and incorrectly, attributed to COVID-19 in medical examiner records.

    The CBS12 News I-Team uncovered several examples in Medical Examiner reports of people counted as a COVID death who did not die of COVID.

    We requested a list of all COVID-19 deaths in Palm Beach County from the Medical Examiner’s office and received a spread sheet of 581 cases.

    Each person on the spreadsheet is someone who tested positive for COVID-19.

    In each case line, the person’s cause of death and contributing causes of death are listed, if there are any.

    The I-Team found eight cases in which a person was counted as a COVID death, but did not have COVID listed as a cause of contributing cause of death.

    Not only are deaths in Florida being attributed to COVID when they are not, deaths from days and even weeks ago are suddenly being attributed to COVID as well:


    Andrew Bostom
    @andrewbostom

    153 of the breathlessly reported "daily record n=173 C19 FL deaths" did NOT occur in the past 24hrs! ONLY date of death recording should be permitted. Reporting otherwise is irrational & immoral, stokes anti-scientific hysteria, & cannot track the outbreak meaningfully!!


    Jennifer Cabrera
    @jhaskinscabrera

    Florida reported 173 new deaths today. Here are the actual dates of those deaths:
    7/22 – 20
    7/21 – 37
    7/20 – 21
    7/19 – 13
    7/18 – 12
    7/17 – 15
    7/16 – 7
    7/15 – 8
    7/14 – 4
    7/13 – 6
    7/12 – 5
    7/11 – 7
    7/10 – 3
    7/9 – 3
    7/6 – 1
    7/5 – 3
    7/4 – 2
    7/3 – 3
    7/2 – 1
    6/28 – 2
    2:17 PM · Jul 23, 2020

    We reported this anomaly before. Deaths that occurred months ago are being added to death counts for coronavirus cases reported today.

    For months the CDC has been reporting deaths that are suspected of being COVID (not confirmed) as COVID deaths. And now we know the deaths reported include deaths caused by accidents and the deaths may have occurred months ago but they are suddenly classified and reported as COVID deaths today.

    Someone really needs to audit these numbers and determine the real numbers.


    FLORIDA: Death Related to a Gun Shot Wound and Deaths from Weeks Ago Are Suddenly Counted as COVID Deaths in Official Mortality Reporting
    By Joe Hoft
    Published July 24, 2020 at 10:33am

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ity-reporting/

    Do not expect the MSM or anybody in the NY bum’s administration to do an audit when they know an accurate count will expose their lies.

    Incidentally, anybody with the resources might compile a list for all deaths in parasite cites in the three years before the coronavirus hoax came along. Then compare the number of deaths to the total deaths in those cities putting out fake totals. I think you will find that nobody died of anything except COVID-19 in any of those cities in the past three months.

    Note that headshrinkers jumped on the coronavirus tax dollar hoax by tying coronavirus to suicides.


    The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on suicide rates
    Leo Sher
    Published:
    30 June 2020

    https://academic.oup.com/qjmed/artic...caa202/5857612
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

    PostmodernProphet (07-25-2020), Steven VanderMolen (07-25-2020)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    10,885
    Thanks
    11,213
    Thanked 3,174 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Groans
    4,803
    Groaned 279 Times in 262 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    I will believe the liars when they admit that:

    Fewer than a hundred people actually died from coronavirus.

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...31#post3777831

    Florida falsely attributing deaths to coronavirus only touches on the total number of phony COVID-19 deaths reported. Every television network is taking part in a conspiracy to sell the biggest scare tactic lie they ever tried.

    NOTE: Television is the largest used car lot in the world. Used car salesmen sell clunkers to their customers who can walk away. Scare tactics are the clunkers television salesmen sell to their customers who cannot walk away from tax dollar ripoffs.


    The miscounting and fraudulent numbers related to the China coronavirus just keep coming. Unrelated deaths are being counted as COVID-19 related and deaths from days and weeks ago are suddenly being attributed to today’s COVID-19 mortality counts.

    A CBS12 team in Florida reported:

    A 60-year-old man who died from a gun shot wound to the head.

    A 90-year-old man who fell and died from complications of a hip fracture.

    A 77-year-old woman who died of Parkinson’s disease.

    These are some of the deaths in Palm Beach County recently, and incorrectly, attributed to COVID-19 in medical examiner records.

    The CBS12 News I-Team uncovered several examples in Medical Examiner reports of people counted as a COVID death who did not die of COVID.

    We requested a list of all COVID-19 deaths in Palm Beach County from the Medical Examiner’s office and received a spread sheet of 581 cases.

    Each person on the spreadsheet is someone who tested positive for COVID-19.

    In each case line, the person’s cause of death and contributing causes of death are listed, if there are any.

    The I-Team found eight cases in which a person was counted as a COVID death, but did not have COVID listed as a cause of contributing cause of death.

    Not only are deaths in Florida being attributed to COVID when they are not, deaths from days and even weeks ago are suddenly being attributed to COVID as well:


    Andrew Bostom
    @andrewbostom

    153 of the breathlessly reported "daily record n=173 C19 FL deaths" did NOT occur in the past 24hrs! ONLY date of death recording should be permitted. Reporting otherwise is irrational & immoral, stokes anti-scientific hysteria, & cannot track the outbreak meaningfully!!


    Jennifer Cabrera
    @jhaskinscabrera

    Florida reported 173 new deaths today. Here are the actual dates of those deaths:
    7/22 – 20
    7/21 – 37
    7/20 – 21
    7/19 – 13
    7/18 – 12
    7/17 – 15
    7/16 – 7
    7/15 – 8
    7/14 – 4
    7/13 – 6
    7/12 – 5
    7/11 – 7
    7/10 – 3
    7/9 – 3
    7/6 – 1
    7/5 – 3
    7/4 – 2
    7/3 – 3
    7/2 – 1
    6/28 – 2
    2:17 PM · Jul 23, 2020

    We reported this anomaly before. Deaths that occurred months ago are being added to death counts for coronavirus cases reported today.

    For months the CDC has been reporting deaths that are suspected of being COVID (not confirmed) as COVID deaths. And now we know the deaths reported include deaths caused by accidents and the deaths may have occurred months ago but they are suddenly classified and reported as COVID deaths today.

    Someone really needs to audit these numbers and determine the real numbers.


    FLORIDA: Death Related to a Gun Shot Wound and Deaths from Weeks Ago Are Suddenly Counted as COVID Deaths in Official Mortality Reporting
    By Joe Hoft
    Published July 24, 2020 at 10:33am

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ity-reporting/

    Do not expect the MSM or anybody in the NY bum’s administration to do an audit when they know an accurate count will expose their lies.

    Incidentally, anybody with the resources might compile a list for all deaths in parasite cites in the three years before the coronavirus hoax came along. Then compare the number of deaths to the total deaths in those cities putting out fake totals. I think you will find that nobody died of anything except COVID-19 in any of those cities in the past three months.

    Note that headshrinkers jumped on the coronavirus tax dollar hoax by tying coronavirus to suicides.


    The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on suicide rates
    Leo Sher
    Published:
    30 June 2020

    https://academic.oup.com/qjmed/artic...caa202/5857612
    Thanks for yet ANOTHER fantastic post, Flanders. Your thread starters and posts are ALWAYS interesting and insightful.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven VanderMolen For This Post:

    Flanders (07-25-2020)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,289
    Thanks
    711
    Thanked 334 Times in 298 Posts
    Groans
    46
    Groaned 74 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Thanks for yet ANOTHER fantastic post, Flanders. Your thread starters and posts are ALWAYS interesting and insightful.
    To Steven VanderMolen: Let me thank you with my favorite compliment reserved for very few:

    Kasper Gutman to Sam Spade: “You are a man of nice judgement.”
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

    Steven VanderMolen (07-25-2020)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    10,885
    Thanks
    11,213
    Thanked 3,174 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Groans
    4,803
    Groaned 279 Times in 262 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    To Steven VanderMolen: Let me thank you with my favorite compliment reserved for very few:

    Kasper Gutman to Sam Spade: “You are a man of nice judgement.”
    Thank YOU for that very nice compliment. You really ARE a treasure amidst all the garbage that is posted on this site. PLEASE keep up your wonderful work.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven VanderMolen For This Post:

    Flanders (07-25-2020)

Similar Threads

  1. America's 50 largest cities....
    By Nomad in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-27-2019, 07:58 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2019, 10:53 AM
  3. California now 5th largest economy
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 07:46 PM
  4. From the smallest to the largest...
    By Damocles in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 01:17 PM
  5. 8th largest economy of the world
    By Don Quixote in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 05:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •