Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Did you hear about the US jet fighter buzzing an Iranian passenger airliner ?

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Prove it. You aren't. You're a racist low-rent thug. Father like son sooooo....
    He was everything you aren't. Since you've admitted you aren't a gentlemen, you've also admitted you can't be taken at your word nor have any honor. You're nothing more than another bastard child of a single black mother who doesn't know which of the many sperm donors could be your baby daddy.

I'm still waiting on proof of your military service and being a pilot. If you had any, you would have posted it by now.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you want my real name and service number? That'll cost you $10 for the forms. Please PM me your name, address, Credit Card number and cvv.
    Just like I thought. You can't provide what doesn't exist. Your claim has been dismissed because of lack of evidence. Just like the rest of the n-ls on here that make claims then run when expected to back it up.

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    He was everything you aren't. Since you've admitted you aren't a gentlemen, you've also admitted you can't be taken at your word nor have any honor. You're nothing more than another bastard child of a single black mother who doesn't know which of the many sperm donors could be your baby daddy.

I'm still waiting on proof of your military service and being a pilot. If you had any, you would have posted it by now.
    Just like I thought. You can't provide what doesn't exist. Your claim has been dismissed because of lack of evidence. Just like the rest of the n-ls on here that make claims then run when expected to back it up.
    Still waiting for the proof that your daddy was better than you, a low-life racist thug. Still waiting for your PM.

If, because of your background, you don't have a credit card, you can send a check to the forum in my name and PM just your name and address for me to mail my evidence. If your address is a prison or halfway house, please include your number.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-27-2020)

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    No- I thought not. Such news is censored by the Western media.
    Did you all know that moon hates freedom and dreams of the day Islamic terrorists will take over the world?
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Granule For This Post:

Earl (07-27-2020)

7. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still waiting for the proof that your daddy was better than you, a low-life racist thug. Still waiting for your PM.

If, because of your background, you don't have a credit card, you can send a check to the forum in my name and PM just your name and address for me to mail my evidence. If your address is a prison or halfway house, please include your number.
    As a gentlemen, and based on the definition you provided, my word can be trusted. Since you admitted to not being a gentlemen, yours can't be trusted.

I'm still waiting on proof of your claim about the military and being a pilot. As expected, you want something from me that, as a thug n-l, you're unwilling to provide.

8. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,519 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Did you all know that moon hates freedom and dreams of the day Islamic terrorists will take over the world?
    Are you auditioning for El Trumpo's press office ?
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

9. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Are you auditioning for El Trumpo's press office ?
    What's your fascination with Islam, moon?
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

10. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As a gentlemen, and based on the definition you provided, my word can be trusted. Since you admitted to not being a gentlemen, yours can't be trusted.

I'm still waiting on proof of your claim about the military and being a pilot. As expected, you want something from me that, as a thug n-l, you're unwilling to provide.
    ROFL. Dude, you're a racist thug. Your posts prove your a racist thug. Gentleman aren't racist thugs. Therefore, neither are you.

I never claimed to be a gentleman. The fact you are so uneducated that you believe only a gentleman can make a gentleman's bet is very amusing but not surprising.

Okay. Here's proof, my profile picture: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/me...69-Dutch-Uncle

If you want documents, then PM me the fees. If you can't or won't, then it just proves you are the racist thug everyone knows you to be.

11. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-27-2020)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Sailor (07-27-2020)

13. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,519 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    What's your fascination with Islam, moon?
    This is a current events forum, you lonesome dumbass.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

14. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-27-2020)

15. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ROFL. Dude, you're a racist thug. Your posts prove your a racist thug. Gentleman aren't racist thugs. Therefore, neither are you.

I never claimed to be a gentleman. The fact you are so uneducated that you believe only a gentleman can make a gentleman's bet is very amusing but not surprising.

Okay. Here's proof, my profile picture: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/me...69-Dutch-Uncle

If you want documents, then PM me the fees. If you can't or won't, then it just proves you are the racist thug everyone knows you to be.
    Only a racist would consider my post racists. You claiming something doesn't make it true and is proof you're not a gentleman.

Not up to me to pay to prove your claim. If you won't, you have proven you're a goddamn liar. IF you were a man, you'd provide the proof. Guess we know you're nothing but a 2nd class BOY worthy of all the disdain you've earned.

I looked at the profile. No photos.

16. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Only a racist would consider my post racists. You claiming something doesn't make it true and is proof you're not a gentleman.

Not up to me to pay to prove your claim. If you won't, you have proven you're a goddamn liar. IF you were a man, you'd provide the proof. Guess we know you're nothing but a 2nd class BOY worthy of all the disdain you've earned.

I looked at the profile. No photos.
    Sorry you can't afford to pay my costs. No worries. I know it must be hard for people such as your family.

As for racism, I have a question:
    What does "n-ls" mean? Is that a Christian term? If so, what church do you attend or Christian denomination do you follow?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Sailor (07-27-2020)

18. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sorry you can't afford to pay my costs. No worries. I know it must be hard for people such as your family.

As for racism, I have a question:
    What does "n-ls" mean? Is that a Christian term? If so, what church do you attend or Christian denomination do you follow?
    Zero is easy to pay. That's what you and your entire fucking family combined is worth.

You're the one that called it racist. Since you have to ask what it means, it proves your claims are as worthless as your fucking children.

19. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Zero is easy to pay. That's what you and your entire fucking family combined is worth.

You're the one that called it racist. Since you have to ask what it means, it proves your claims are as worthless as your fucking children.
    Do you think that really works? What kind of fucking morons have you been hanging around that are so fucking stupid that your lame, evasive excuse would actually work on them?

I thought that there were two reasons why you suddenly disappeared for five months: COVID-19 or prison. I forgot about a third option: a mental hospital. Is that why you’ve been gone for the last five months, CFM?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Sailor (07-27-2020)

21. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do you think that really works? What kind of fucking morons have you been hanging around that are so fucking stupid that your lame, evasive excuse would actually work on them?

I thought that there were two reasons why you suddenly disappeared for five months: COVID-19 or prison. I forgot about a third option: a mental hospital. Is that why you’ve been gone for the last five months, CFM?
    There is a fourth. He forgot he was behind the safety of a keyboard and call a black man something derogatory. He finally got out of his casts..

22. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    There is a fourth. He forgot he was behind the safety of a keyboard and call a black man something derogatory. He finally got out of his casts..
    Good catch. It fits his personality.