Members banned from this thread: katzgar


Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: The Real Deficit: 847 Billion per year, Debt should pass $10 trillion this year

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,573
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation The Real Deficit: 847 Billion per year, Debt should pass $10 trillion this year

    The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
    $2.32 billion per day since September 28, 2007
    http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

    Which is 846,800,000,000 per year, that is the real deficit when it comes to what counts of showing our debt to the penny and with no accounting tricks.

    The debt should pass $10 trillion by the end of this year - even WITHOUT the bailout.

    "To argue against any breach of liberty from the ill use that may be made of it, is to argue against liberty itself, since all is capable of being abused." Lord George Lyttleton (1709-1773)

    Your children's future
    Total debt:

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    My shanty
    Posts
    52,839
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingCondanomation View Post
    The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
    $2.32 billion per day since September 28, 2007
    http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

    Which is 846,800,000,000 per year, that is the real deficit when it comes to what counts of showing our debt to the penny and with no accounting tricks.

    The debt should pass $10 trillion by the end of this year - even WITHOUT the bailout.
    and you voted for Bush 2X.

    I know it is all the dem congresses fault for the last 2 years and carters fault before that

    How about putting the 2000-2007 figures in there as well.
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

    Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,573
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    and you voted for Bush 2X.

    I know it is all the dem congresses fault for the last 2 years and carters fault before that

    How about putting the 2000-2007 figures in there as well.
    I never said it was all their fault and nor would I blame Carter or even Clinton, I have always maintained that the Dems in power are worse in spending.

    Remember for all the Democrats talk about the parts of government they don't like, they have not cut any of the military budget, nor even controlled it.

    "To argue against any breach of liberty from the ill use that may be made of it, is to argue against liberty itself, since all is capable of being abused." Lord George Lyttleton (1709-1773)

    Your children's future
    Total debt:

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    79,832
    Thanks
    2,031
    Thanked 11,911 Times in 7,769 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 465 Times in 431 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingCondanomation View Post
    I never said it was all their fault and nor would I blame Carter or even Clinton, I have always maintained that the Dems in power are worse in spending.

    Remember for all the Democrats talk about the parts of government they don't like, they have not cut any of the military budget, nor even controlled it.
    Or the pill bill spending, or the earmarks, or the incredible increase into education control at the Federal level, or the...

    They spent so much time worried about "Adam and Steve" that they lost sight of the personal freedoms and responsibility.

    The Rs screwed it by not doing what they were elected to do. Anybody who tries to say that they are better in spending are just maintaining a fiction based nowhere in actual action. An R by your name does not mean you are conservative, usually it means you are willing to make laws based on bedroom activity nowadays, my party has been invaded by fools and spendthrifts, and no longer maintains that your life is your responsibility.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,573
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Or the pill bill spending, or the earmarks, or the incredible increase into education control at the Federal level, or the...

    They spent so much time worried about "Adam and Steve" that they lost sight of the personal freedoms and responsibility.

    The Rs screwed it by not doing what they were elected to do. Anybody who tries to say that they are better in spending are just maintaining a fiction based nowhere in actual action. An R by your name does not mean you are conservative, usually it means you are willing to make laws based on bedroom activity nowadays, my party has been invaded by fools and spendthrifts, and no longer maintains that your life is your responsibility.
    Oddly enough if you look at voting records, the more extreme social Conservatives are often the more extreme fiscal Conservatives.
    Whereas moderate Repubs tend to be moderate for all.

    There are exceptions like Ron Paul, Jeff Flake of course, but that is how it is.

    "To argue against any breach of liberty from the ill use that may be made of it, is to argue against liberty itself, since all is capable of being abused." Lord George Lyttleton (1709-1773)

    Your children's future
    Total debt:

Similar Threads

  1. 600 billion a year for tax enforcement?
    By FUCK THE POLICE in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 10:05 PM
  2. 40 Billion a year from marijuana tax
    By Topspin in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 06:43 PM
  3. US has $10 trillion dollar debt...Increase that by 5 trillion!
    By CanadianKid in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 11:16 AM
  4. One-year Treasury bill returns as deficit soars
    By LadyT in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 10:11 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 04:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •