Thread: The Way It Is

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Default The Way It Is

Listen up, here is some truth.

1) Covid-19 is a pandemic. It isn't going away anytime soon, be prepared to deal with it for at least another 12-18 months.

2) Your facemasks don't stop jack shit. Covid-19 is 1/10th of a micron in diameter. Your cloth facemask that you paid $10 for is total garbage.

3) Football will not only not be here this season...probly not next season either.

4) My balls itch. Where's Rana when you need her?

5) Trump ain't the problem, he's just a symptom. You little bitches want war, fine, you get war. Be careful what you ask for.

6) I don't care what people say, I'd bang Ivanka,

...That is all for now.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post

1) Covid-19 is a pandemic. It isn't going away anytime soon, be prepared to deal with it for at least another 12-18 months.

2) Your facemasks don't stop jack shit. Covid-19 is 1/10th of a micron in diameter. Your cloth facemask that you paid $10 for is total garbage.

3) Football will not only not be here this season...probly not next season either.

5) Trump ain't the problem, he's just a symptom. You little bitches want war, fine, you get war. Be careful what you ask for.

...That is all for now.
    WOW....you are obviously someone worth talking to!

I have been a TRUMP GROUPIE since 9.10.15
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    WOW....you are obviously someone worth talking to!

I have been a TRUMP GROUPIE since 9.10.15
    No, just drunk.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,918 Times in 13,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post

Like I care one way or the other. This is just a PITA to be ignored.

Thankfully, most of the ones on the market are made from polyester which I am allergic to so I can avoid wearing one most of the time.

Don't care.

You should keep better track of your ball scratcher... Maybe a leash if you are into that sort of fetish...

Trump "ain't" a problem. Come November the Democrats might be given they want to raise my taxes, micromanage my life and put me on government who knows what the hell useless social-economic stupidity they can...

I bet Trump would let you if your bid were big enough... I'd also suspect it'd be WAY higher than the Clinton's for anything. After all they are just Arkansas trailer trash...

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Like I care one way or the other. This is just a PITA to be ignored.

Thankfully, most of the ones on the market are made from polyester which I am allergic to so I can avoid wearing one most of the time.

Don't care.

You should keep better track of your ball scratcher... Maybe a leash if you are into that sort of fetish...

Trump "ain't" a problem. Come November the Democrats might be given they want to raise my taxes, micromanage my life and put me on government who knows what the hell useless social-economic stupidity they can...

I bet Trump would let you if your bid were big enough... I'd also suspect it'd be WAY higher than the Clinton's for anything. After all they are just Arkansas trailer trash...
    You are the guy I would "accidently" dump beer on at my barbecue for being a total douchebag. You don't live in my neighborhood but I have absolutely no doubt someone else has that handled.