Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Federal Judge attacked, son murdered

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I had to look up "calendar parties" and found this: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tes-claim.html
    'He was always very interested in every phone call about who had the great bodies and who didn’t, who was more beautiful. He was always on the search for the most beautiful.'

Mr Houraney, whose company ran pageants in Las Vegas, added that Mr Trump's type was: 'Blond hair. All American look. Not too tall, not too short.'

The complaint has since been dropped but Ms Harth insisted she stands by her allegations, according to the Globe.

Mr Trump denied groping or making sexual advances to Ms Harth.
    Allegations made after Trump ran for office you stupid fuck. This begs the question though, why do you insist on distracting from the fact that Clinton road the lolita express 26 times? One already knows the answer.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    If FreeScreech was forced to admit what the actual evidence shows, he would have no defense.
    You have no evidence, the only evidence is that Clinton road the rape bus to go rape children 26 times and that sick fucks like you want to cover for him.

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    Yes Trump controls the entrenched bureaucracy you fucking wet brained retard. Seriously kill yourself because you're too fucking stupid to breathe.
    Translation: You're right, Dutch. Trump has had nearly four years to unfuck the government and he's repeatedly failed.

Yeah. I hate being right all the time, Mongo. It's a curse.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    Allegations made after Trump ran for office you stupid fuck. This begs the question though, why do you insist on distracting from the fact that Clinton road the lolita express 26 times? One already knows the answer.
    Intelligent people, and I assume you have some in your militia, know that's pretty common. Most people don't give a fuck until a candidate runs for national office. You know, like Obama. Who gave a shit about his citizenship as a community organizer or a Senator? Trump certainly didn't.

Scroll up, Mongo, and read all the words, even the ones you don't understand. I'm not defending Clinton.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Translation: You're right, Dutch. Trump has had nearly four years to unfuck the government and he's repeatedly failed.

Yeah. I hate being right all the time, Mongo. It's a curse.
    God you're fucking dumb.

Intelligent people, and I assume you have some in your militia, know that's pretty common. Most people don't give a fuck until a candidate runs for national office. You know, like Obama. Who gave a shit about his citizenship as a community organizer or a Senator? Trump certainly didn't.
    You are a stolen valor punk who literally uses the corpses of dead American soldiers for propaganda. You are subhuman piece of shit who needs to be put against a fucking wall.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Salas was a woman and a Hispanic who judged a case where the suspect said woman and Hispanics should not allow to be judges. Maybe he did not like her for other reasons too.
    She was presiding over the Epstein bank case. Maybe we should look deeper than this weak nonsense.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    She was presiding over the Epstein bank case. Maybe we should look deeper than this weak nonsense.
    She was presiding over the Deutsche Bank Case, which included their handling of trump, Putin, and yes, Epstein. Only Deutsche Bank is a party to the case, but the rest have a definite interest in that.

Now the Deutsche Bank Case is sidetracked until after the election. This is a huge win for trump. There was a bizarre terrorist attack on the family of a judge, and it benefitted trump greatly...

That is not to say that trump or anyone around him ordered the attack on her family. It is a possible motive, but nothing beyond that. I just do not like that trump (a reasonable suspect) will have his own hand picked people handling all the evidence.

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Deutsche bank was the bank of last resort for Trump. They have been petitioned by courts, SDNY, to release Trumps taxes and make their financial deals known to the court. Now this judge on a similar tack has her family shot. This is worrying.

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Salas is a lawyer, and a judge. Her dead husband was a lawyer. Her dead son was talking about becoming a lawyer. She was appointed by Obama, another lawyer. She was going to rule on whether Deutsche Bank (full of lawyers) can hand over information about trump.... trump barely got a college degree with cheating, and could not get into law school though he tried hard.
    Like I said. Lawyers. Does anyone really give a fuck if a few more are dead?

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Like I said. Lawyers. Does anyone really give a fuck if a few more are dead?
    WOW, that is some severe defense of a terrorist attack on our legal system. Yes, I think most American care about a terrorist attack on a sitting judge. If trump is ever proven to be behind this, I would hope that even Republicans would support his impeachment. Maybe not you, but there has to be some sane Republicans left.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-22-2020)

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

WOW, that is some severe defense of a terrorist attack on our legal system. Yes, I think most American care about a terrorist attack on a sitting judge. If trump is ever proven to be behind this, I would hope that even Republicans would support his impeachment. Maybe not you, but there has to be some sane Republicans left.
    Yawn. You think Trump is behind this? How much fucking crack do you do a day Walt? Your conspiracy theories are more than delusional. It is true mental illness.

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yawn. You think Trump is behind this? How much fucking crack do you do a day Walt? Your conspiracy theories are more than delusional. It is true mental illness.
    Popeye, are you waste on crack, as usual??????????????

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You think Trump is behind this?
    I don't know whether trump is behind this. He definitely benefited from it, but there is no evidence that he is behind it.

How much fucking crack do you do a day Walt? Your conspiracy theories are more than delusional. It is true mental illness.
    It is the people on your side who are coming up with the conspiracy theories.

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't know whether trump is behind this. He definitely benefited from it, but there is no evidence that he is behind it.

It is the people on your side who are coming up with the conspiracy theories.
    "If trump is ever proven to be behind this". You cannot even remember what you just wrote Walt. Like I said, you have an obvious mental illness.

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

"If trump is ever proven to be behind this". You cannot even remember what you just wrote Walt. Like I said, you have an obvious mental illness.
    Popeye you are a clown with a serious mental deficiency.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Walt (07-22-2020)

17. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"If" does not mean I know trump is behind it. It means that trump MIGHT be behind it, and I am saying that if he is, it does not sound like you care. In fact, you quite definitely said, "Lawyers. Does anyone really give a fuck if a few more are dead?"

Most of us do give a "fuck" about a terrorist attack on our legal system, and if trump is ever proven to be behind this, most of us will really give an extreme "fuck".