Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Trump says he takes responsibility over Covid-19 as Biden enjoys large poll lead

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Really?

Never?

Ask President Dewey
    Ask Carter how his second term went
    Ask President Dukakis
    Ask President Hillary Clinton

you are a dumb fuck
    Speaking of dumb fucks, do you have evidence any of them were double digits ahead three months before the election? At her best Hillary was barely 7 points ahead on August 10th. It went downhill from there with a few minor fluctuations: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...tein-5952.html
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    Do you have a single piece of evidence that Trump is going to win in a landslide. Polls are polls and can be wrong but never has a candidate been so far ahead in them and lose much less by a landslide.
    The only evidence are the voices in his head. Agreed that polls can be off, but rarely outside the margin of error. As noted previously, the fact we are closing in on 3 months to the election and with Trump's mishandling of the COVID crisis so prominent in the news, I can't see how the polls would flip flop with Trump in the lead.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,591 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 410 Times in 377 Posts

If you don't know, then you are too fucking stupid to try to explain it to

You are a fool if you think Texas is going to be close or if Biden has a chance of winning the state. But, I hope he pours resources into the state.

As it stands today, if the election were held today, Trump would win in a landslide.
    Odd that not even Vegas thinks Trump has a chance. You should go put your lifes savings down on the dumbshit, you could become rich.

betting odds.JPG

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,591 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 410 Times in 377 Posts

You are lucky it isn't me that is President. I would be lining you fuckers up and executing you for sedition, starting with the fuckers in Portland. One by one a bullet would go into their heads until the message was sent. But, Trump is being too soft
    Heil Hitler! He would be proud of you.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Odd that not even Vegas thinks Trump has a chance. You should go put your lifes savings down on the dumbshit, you could become rich.

betting odds.JPG
    LOL Nice graphic but obviously from Real Clear Politics, but you on the right track. Talk is talk but when people put their money where their mouth is, it becomes a lot more reliable.

Try this one: https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...ntial-election

FWIW, I bet heavily on Trump to win about a year ago so I'll probably lose there. I did win a few bucks on other bets such as picking Biden and Trump for the nominations. Trump was almost a sure thing (given he wasn't impeached or resigned) so I made more money on Biden even though I bet about the same amount.

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Heil Hitler! He would be proud of you.
    Teflon Don (he's also I Love America) is one of the forum's resident nutjobs. Malicious, yes, but most likely an elderly shut-in pissed off at the world. I doubt he even has a gun because he's .

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Teflon Don (he's also I Love America) is one of the forum's resident nutjobs. Malicious, yes, but most likely an elderly shut-in pissed off at the world. I doubt he even has a gun because he's .
    Most of the righties here are "nutjobs". No rational arguments, just paranoid conspiracy theories and fearmongering. Boogeymen, fear and hate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Most of the righties here are "nutjobs". No rational arguments, just paranoid conspiracy theories and fearmongering. Boogeymen, fear and hate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Disgreed a little. Yes, the RWNJ on this forum are both louder and outnumber the sane conservative voices....just like in Washington DC.

Sent from the Eye of Isaias using Shortwave

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    WTF, Trump has never taken responsibility for a damn thing in his life?!! So is he saying I totally fucked up the corona virus response and I'm not a leader either, but an incompetent buffoon?!!

Joe Biden leads Donald Trump by 15% among registered voters nationally and holds a 20-point lead when it comes to who Americans trust to handle the coronavirus pandemic, according to a major poll out on Sunday.

In the same ABC News/Washington Post poll, Biden led by two points in March and 10 points in May. Now, among respondents who said they will certainly vote in November, Biden leads by 11%.

Fox News also released a poll on Sunday. It put Biden ahead on coronavirus, race relations and the economy and eight points up nationally.

In an interview with Fox News Sunday recorded at the White House on Friday, Trump said “I’m not losing, because those are fake polls” and refused to say if he would accept the result if Biden won in November.

“I have to see,” Trump said. “I have to see. No, I’m not going to just say yes. I’m not going to say no, and I didn’t last time either.”

On Saturday, the New York Times and Washington Post reported that the White House is seeking to block funding for coronavirus testing and tracing, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health, and state and Pentagon efforts to tackle Covid-19 abroad.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...onavirus-polls

Does it bother you yet that biden's "lead" over Trump is smaller than hrc's "lead" over him in 2016?!! That would keep me up at night?!!
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung