Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Masks don't prevent transmission of Viruses

1. #736 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Lol, I don't think I have seen surgeons going about their business in the supermarket wearing masks prior to covid politics. Certainly not for the last hundred years. Walt is trying to engineer some fallacy...
    Me, neither but that doesn't stop people like Walt from equating things that aren't alike.

2. #737 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

I cannot make out any coherent summary of what you dispute about the information that you quoted from the article. Can you quit hiding behind the gibberish rhetoric long enough to post a succinct summary of what or how you dispute the quote that you posted?
    Demonstratively a scientific improbability due to cognitive dissonance to recognize what quoted in the article as if it wasn't even in the article to be disputed repeatedly, this running anal Klues Klucks duh Klans mask game is about as worthless as finding a quark in a light year squared.

3. #738 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You're nothing more than a controlled slave is you wear a mask.
    Since you're more accustomed being a slavemaster to control sociological interactions which could prevent catching or spreading coronavirus is psychologically as significant to the master race as it depends on this master plan for widespread pandemic infections to reduce the gene pool.

4. #739 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Demonstratively a scientific improbability due to cognitive dissonance to recognize what quoted in the article as if it wasn't even in the article to be disputed repeatedly, this running anal Klues Klucks duh Klans mask game is about as worthless as finding a quark in a light year squared.
    Lefties evade, it's just what they do. I usually summarize lefty evasion with a standard list that I have posted hundreds of times on this site. Dodge, deflect, invert, convert, divert, redefine, or otherwise evade. Hiding behind gibberish is a much more rare form of evasion, but I may add that to my standard list in your honor. It will now read "dodge, deflect, post gibberish, invert, convert, divert, redefine, or otherwise evade.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

5. #740 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Colander is a very bad example.

6. #741 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    If you're equating a surgery with walking around on the streets doing your routine business, can I assume you've worn a mask 24/7/365 since you were born?
    Hyperbole.

7. #742 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lefties evade, it's just what they do. I usually summarize lefty evasion with a standard list that I have posted hundreds of times on this site. Dodge, deflect, invert, convert, divert, redefine, or otherwise evade. Hiding behind gibberish is a much more rare form of evasion, but I may add that to my standard list in your honor. It will now read "dodge, deflect, post gibberish, invert, convert, divert, redefine, or otherwise evade.
    Same old lynching enforcement avoidance of acceptance for what content quoted was in the posted article about masks to be disputed. If it wasn't such a waste of time could go back & make a log out of the trail of bread crumbs for the ongoing tautology of replies; which would be as worthless as SCOTUS diatribe of one nation under God with equal justice under law where a paper trail of US Constitutions purchased at the National Archives exists only as holy ghosts.

8. #743 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

745 posts of lefties posting anything and everything but disputes quoted from the article that the thread is about. 745 posts of evasion by people who hate the title of the article is a strong endorsement.

9. #744 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

745 posts of lefties posting anything and everything but disputes quoted from the article that the thread is about. 745 posts of evasion by people who hate the title of the article is a strong endorsement.
    But the question was how many times Evmetro deliberately disputed quotes with lynching enforcement avoidance to maintain some "man is God" over his own political topic thread pseudoscience evading acceptance of counter quote points ?

10. #745 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But the question was how many times Evmetro deliberately disputed quotes with lynching enforcement avoidance to maintain some "man is God" over his own political topic thread pseudoscience evading acceptance of counter quote points ?
    I am still impressed that you were able to retrieve some information from the article and post it here, even if you were unable to follow through with a coherent and succinct summary of what your dispute was with it. Most lefties cannot make it past the title of the article, but you made it a full halfway to finish. All you left out was what your dispute was with what you quoted.

11. #746 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am still impressed that you were able to retrieve some information from the article and post it here, even if you were unable to follow through with a coherent and succinct summary of what your dispute was with it. Most lefties cannot make it past the title of the article, but you made it a full halfway to finish. All you left out was what your dispute was with what you quoted.
    Still replying as if it's all your own world rite while all else are just passing thru some master plan topic thread where any quotes from the article in dispute that masks don't prevent transmission of viruses are null & void regardless; just as SCOTUS swearing to uphold & defend the US Constitution then inventing fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conceptions under color of law.

12. #747 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

748 posts of lefties posting anything and everything but disputes quoted from the article that the thread is about. 748 posts of evasion by people who hate the title of the article is a strong endorsement.

13. #748 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

748 posts of lefties posting anything and everything but disputes quoted from the article that the thread is about. 748 posts of evasion by people who hate the title of the article is a strong endorsement.
    Rite. Preach it to the mountain since this version of the national religion deserves it's own masks don't prevent transmission of viruses hymnal.....

14. #749 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

750 posts of lefties posting anything and everything but disputes quoted from the article that the thread is about. 750 posts of evasion by people who hate the title of the article is a strong endorsement.

15. #750 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Since you're more accustomed being a slavemaster to control sociological interactions which could prevent catching or spreading coronavirus is psychologically as significant to the master race as it depends on this master plan for widespread pandemic infections to reduce the gene pool.
    I'm not willing to be controlled and you are. It's that simple.