Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Masks don't prevent transmission of Viruses

1. #706 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Ostentatious argot is not a quote of something you dispute from the article, you have failed to quote something from the article that you dispute. Your next post will not have a quote of something you dispute from the article either.
    For such a Freudian slip of ostentatious argot where repeatedly posting "masks don't prevent transmission of viruses" blather certainly doesn't make posting it over & over again synonymous with JPP doesn't prevent transmission of such a veritable plethora of rhetorical pseudoscience proof in desperate frustration.

2. #707 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

MASKS DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

gfm7175 (09-22-2020)

4. #708 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    For such a Freudian slip of ostentatious argot where repeatedly posting "masks don't prevent transmission of viruses" blather certainly doesn't make posting it over & over again synonymous with JPP doesn't prevent transmission of such a veritable plethora of rhetorical pseudoscience proof in desperate frustration.
    Ethos is no substitute for logos.

You are not the first lefty to get stuck on the title of the article. Lefty politics rely on headlines more than content, since lefties are such simple creatures, so judging a book by its cover is natural lefty behavior. I would be shocked to read a lefty post that demonstrates that you read und understood the actual article. This off course would not good, since there would still not be any disputes to post here...

Ok, post your next evasion.
    Last edited by Evmetro; 09-19-2020 at 07:29 AM.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

5. #709 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ethos is no substitute for logos.

You are not the first lefty to get stuck on the title of the article. Lefty politics rely on headlines more than content, since lefties are such simple creatures, so judging a book by its cover is natural lefty behavior. I would be shocked to read a lefty post that demonstrates that you read und understood the actual article. This off course would not good, since there would still not be any disputes to post here...

Ok, post your next evasion.
    This premise of being a lefty is rather off the wall, but then again obsessive cognitive dissonance of the posted article: { QUOTE = For those who want to claim the article is flawed, be sure to copy n paste the error here where we can see it. // "And absent some miraculous suspension of decades of hard science on the transmission of viruses, "} QUOTE
    cross conditioning ones self in avoidance doesn't make transmission of this propaganda of 'masks don't prevent transmission of viruses' as some law of the land sales pitch in a biochemical warfare sociopsychological tautology to reduce the gene pool.

6. #710 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This premise of being a lefty is rather off the wall, but then again obsessive cognitive dissonance of the posted article: { QUOTE = For those who want to claim the article is flawed, be sure to copy n paste the error here where we can see it. // "And absent some miraculous suspension of decades of hard science on the transmission of viruses, "} QUOTE
    cross conditioning ones self in avoidance doesn't make transmission of this propaganda of 'masks don't prevent transmission of viruses' as some law of the land sales pitch in a biochemical warfare sociopsychological tautology to reduce the gene pool.
    Dont just talk, say something! Thank you for validating my last sentence when you quoted me, but I still have not seen any evidence that you did in fact read and understand the article that you are attempting to comment on. If you can not demonstrate this, then nothing you have to say about the article has any merit. Trying to baffle me with bullshit, whining about being called a lefty, or trying to dispute the title of the article instead of the content do not equal a quote of something in the article that you dispute.

Go on and prove that you are a lefty by posting your next evasion.

7. #711 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dont just talk, say something! Thank you for validating my last sentence when you quoted me, but I still have not seen any evidence that you did in fact read and understand the article that you are attempting to comment on. If you can not demonstrate this, then nothing you have to say about the article has any merit. Trying to baffle me with bullshit, whining about being called a lefty, or trying to dispute the title of the article instead of the content do not equal a quote of something in the article that you dispute.

Go on and prove that you are a lefty by posting your next evasion.
    This has been a very bad cognitive dissonance series in political ad choice no doubt paid for by a churchstate master race master plan like a combination of Biden's batty senility dementia & Trump's "coronavirus will disappear" in autistic mockery of science.

8. #712 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This has been a very bad cognitive dissonance series in political ad choice no doubt paid for by a churchstate master race master plan like a combination of Biden's batty senility dementia & Trump's "coronavirus will disappear" in autistic mockery of science.
    Are you related to Rube Goldberg? Your lefty evasions bring Rube Goldberg to mind.

9. #713 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you related to Rube Goldberg? Your lefty evasions bring Rube Goldberg to mind.
    Must be quite the dilemma when your subconscious has your conscious admit to an article deliberately omitting scientific studies in trying to proof masks don't prevent transmission of viruses which you fully understand, especially with so many of your self confessed repeated evasion tactics leaving a conundrum of consciousness bread crumbs.

10. #714 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Must be quite the dilemma when your subconscious has your conscious admit to an article deliberately omitting scientific studies in trying to proof masks don't prevent transmission of viruses which you fully understand, especially with so many of your self confessed repeated evasion tactics leaving a conundrum of consciousness bread crumbs.
    Your evasion tactics are nothing new around here. I have a list of them that I have posted hundreds of times on this site. Dodge, deflect, invert, convert, divert, redefine, or otherwise evade. You can see this list several times on almost every thread I have ever started. You have just tried the invert tactic, where you try to turn the tables on me by claiming it is me who is evading, and not you who won't post a quote like the opening post asks for. There is probably a mantra number for this fallacy, but I just call it inversion.

11. #715 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your evasion tactics are nothing new around here. I have a list of them that I have posted hundreds of times on this site. Dodge, deflect, invert, convert, divert, redefine, or otherwise evade. You can see this list several times on almost every thread I have ever started. You have just tried the invert tactic, where you try to turn the tables on me by claiming it is me who is evading, and not you who won't post a quote like the opening post asks for. There is probably a mantra number for this fallacy, but I just call it inversion.
    Your subconscious has your conscious wrapped around your little finger & you still aren't aware of it !

12. #716 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As we can see, lefties do not dispute the content of the article that this thread is about. They kick and scream about the title of the thread, but they cannot provide quotes of things they dispute from the article.

13. #717 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Still living by those 17th century mores in the 21st century where there's more than just air in the air with coronavirus....
    Living in reality in 2020. Just not stupid enough to believe all the hype going on. If you're willing to be controlled because of it, that's your problem. Weak minded idiots tend to be easily controlled.

14. #718 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Living in reality in 2020. Just not stupid enough to believe all the hype going on. If you're willing to be controlled because of it, that's your problem. Weak minded idiots tend to be easily controlled.
    Reality of 17th century white slavery in 2020 should work if enough people not playing with a full deck won't believe wearing masks is significant.

15. #719 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As we can see, lefties do not dispute the content of the article that this thread is about. They kick and scream about the title of the thread, but they cannot provide quotes of things they dispute from the article.
    QUOTE = "Comment: The following review of the scientific literature on wearing surgical and other facemasks as a means of preventing the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and thus preventing contraction of 'Covid-19' was published a month ago. And absent some miraculous suspension of decades of hard science on the transmission of viruses, it's settled..."

16. #720 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

QUOTE = "Comment: The following review of the scientific literature on wearing surgical and other facemasks as a means of preventing the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and thus preventing contraction of 'Covid-19' was published a month ago. And absent some miraculous suspension of decades of hard science on the transmission of viruses, it's settled..."
    That comment is just above the article, but it is a tiny bit closer than the title. When you provide a quote, it should look like this:

"Comment: The following review of the scientific literature on wearing surgical and other facemasks as a means of preventing the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and thus preventing contraction of 'Covid-19' was published a month ago. And absent some miraculous suspension of decades of hard science on the transmission of viruses, it's settled..."
    While this does not appear to be the article itself, let's hear what your comment is on this. Is this something that you dispute and are ready to substantiate?