Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: key memo in Russia investigation is 'days away' from being declassified

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    29,676
    Thanks
    9,452
    Thanked 17,407 Times in 12,006 Posts
    Groans
    214
    Groaned 1,326 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Default key memo in Russia investigation is 'days away' from being declassified

    Here's my point: anybody that read that memo or was briefed about the memo and continued to use the dossier to get a warrant against Carter Page in April through June of 2017 -- they are in big-time trouble."
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/lindse...steele-dossier

    The memo in question, according to Graham, concerns a January 2017 FBI interview of a Russian "sub-source" who provided material for the now-infamous Steele dossier, which was compiled by former MI6 spy Christopher Steele prior of the 2016 election and detailed various salacious, unconfirmed allegations against Trump.

    "The Russian was on Christopher Steele's payroll, he wasn't a contractor," Graham said.
    "After you talk to the guy who put the memo together, and you got a 40-page document explaining why it's not reliable, and do use it after that, you are really in trouble."

    Graham reminded Hannity that information in the dossier was used to help obtain a warrant against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act in April and June of 2017.


    "I want the memo out to the public so they can read it for themselves," he said. "I think we're days away from having it declassified, not weeks.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    29,676
    Thanks
    9,452
    Thanked 17,407 Times in 12,006 Posts
    Groans
    214
    Groaned 1,326 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Default

    1.The Steele dossier was produced 'in house' by Christopher Steele.
    2. Da Russian who supplied the juice was on Steele's payroll
    3. THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT INSIDER SOURCE

    4.Steele produced it, sold it to the FBI who had to see this new memo
    5.Comey knew from day 1 the Steele dossier was fake sourced.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13,966
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 5,013 Times in 3,335 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,092 Times in 1,026 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    1.The Steele dossier was produced 'in house' by Christopher Steele.
    2. Da Russian who supplied the juice was on Steele's payroll
    3. THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT INSIDER SOURCE

    4.Steele produced it, sold it to the FBI who had to see this new memo
    5.Comey knew from day 1 the Steele dossier was fake sourced.
    If it is such a fake, why then is it so correct?

  4. The Following User Groans At floridafan For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-16-2020)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    29,676
    Thanks
    9,452
    Thanked 17,407 Times in 12,006 Posts
    Groans
    214
    Groaned 1,326 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    If it is such a fake, why then is it so correct?
    it's amazing you can even log on to post
    I've never come across anyone so woefully uniformed

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Earl (07-16-2020)

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13,966
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 5,013 Times in 3,335 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,092 Times in 1,026 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    it's amazing you can even log on to post
    I've never come across anyone so woefully uniformed
    Please, prove me wrong. I know you can't!

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    29,676
    Thanks
    9,452
    Thanked 17,407 Times in 12,006 Posts
    Groans
    214
    Groaned 1,326 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Please, prove me wrong. I know you can't!
    since you said please..
    ~~

    Mueller Report Dismisses Many Steele Dossier Claims
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...ms-11555710147

    FBI's spreadsheet puts a stake through the heart of Steele's dossier
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...teeles-dossier
    Multiple sources familiar with the FBI spreadsheet tell me the vast majority of Steele’s claims were deemed to be wrong, or could not be corroborated even with the most awesome tools available to the U.S. intelligence community.
    One source estimated the spreadsheet found upward of 90 percent of the dossier’s claims to be either wrong, nonverifiable or open-source intelligence found with a Google search.

    In other words, it was mostly useless.

    “The spreadsheet was a sea of blanks, meaning most claims couldn’t be corroborated, and those things that were found in classified intelligence suggested Steele’s intelligence was partly or totally inaccurate on several claims,” one source told me.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Earl (07-16-2020)

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    24,364
    Thanks
    38,765
    Thanked 10,940 Times in 8,456 Posts
    Groans
    23,126
    Groaned 1,591 Times in 1,491 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    since you said please..
    ~~

    Mueller Report Dismisses Many Steele Dossier Claims
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...ms-11555710147

    FBI's spreadsheet puts a stake through the heart of Steele's dossier
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...teeles-dossier
    Multiple sources familiar with the FBI spreadsheet tell me the vast majority of Steele’s claims were deemed to be wrong, or could not be corroborated even with the most awesome tools available to the U.S. intelligence community.
    One source estimated the spreadsheet found upward of 90 percent of the dossier’s claims to be either wrong, nonverifiable or open-source intelligence found with a Google search.

    In other words, it was mostly useless.

    “The spreadsheet was a sea of blanks, meaning most claims couldn’t be corroborated, and those things that were found in classified intelligence suggested Steele’s intelligence was partly or totally inaccurate on several claims,” one source told me.
    Indeed.

    Lots of wealthy lawyers being hired in D.C.

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    29,676
    Thanks
    9,452
    Thanked 17,407 Times in 12,006 Posts
    Groans
    214
    Groaned 1,326 Times in 1,253 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Indeed.

    Lots of wealthy lawyers being hired in D.C.
    first the shaking in the boots. Durham isn't Horowitz

Similar Threads

  1. 10 declassified Russia collusion revelation scoming
    By anatta in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2019, 03:25 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-07-2018, 01:38 PM
  3. declassified steele memo from grassley
    By tsuke in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2018, 05:34 AM
  4. "memo" says popodop began the investigation
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-03-2018, 10:14 AM
  5. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-11-2017, 11:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •