Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 165

Thread: 50% say there is 'no chance' they will vote for Turmp

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,564
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,568 Times in 3,497 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 526 Times in 504 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Bye Donald. The newest NBC/WSJ poll shows Trump trailing Biden by 11 points, and with half the voters basically having made up there mind already, Trump is toast. Gosh, we'll miss him. Maybe he can hold another rally, or another rambling incoherent press conference to solidify his support from the knuckledraggers. Sounds like a winning strategy.

    Other findings in the poll - Trumps approval on the coronavirus is -22 points.

    White Men with no college (i.e The TD twins and Earl) is still the Trump demographic. Their spouses also appear to be as stupid as they are. But once you toss in a dose of education, Trump is totally upside down, especially with college educated white women. Not much enthusiasm FOR Biden, but lots of enthusiasm to get rid of the traitor in the Oval Office.
    Agreed it's looking grim for Team Trump. They took a serious hit when Trump fumbled the COVID crisis. Still, four months is a long time.

    ....which brings up the question "Is four months long enough for a campaign season?" I think it is. In fact, too long. Three months would be better.
    "No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy --
    Нет лучшего друга, нет худшего врага"

    General James N. Mattis, USMC

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    29,438
    Thanks
    12,966
    Thanked 17,100 Times in 8,812 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,847 Times in 1,673 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    your aura of superiority smells like shit

    why?

    because you are a shit stain!
    ^Triggered.

    Try to keep a stiff upper lip, snowflake.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    Dutch Uncle (07-15-2020)

  4. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,564
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,568 Times in 3,497 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 526 Times in 504 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Its the independents who have left Trump in droves. As to deaths, you couldn't give a flying fuck how many people die, just so long as Trump wins.
    Which is the truth teller. If Trump's base is dissatisfied then, like Hillary's disgruntled base in 2016, they'll just stay home rather than vote for the opposition. Independents will still show up on Election Day to vote for whom they like (and against whom they dislike.)
    "No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy --
    Нет лучшего друга, нет худшего врага"

    General James N. Mattis, USMC

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch Uncle For This Post:

    Sailor (07-15-2020)

  6. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    3,420
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked 1,924 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 599 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    same dynamic as 2016.
    As Biden creeps slowly out of the basement it becomes a choice election,not a referendum on Trump
    Yes, the choice between white bread and a pile of dog shit. Tough choice. You are so completely, utterly wrong that I can't find the words to describe your wrongness. There will be no policy discussions. Oh, Biden will try, and Trump will shoot back with 'Where's Hunter'. He is as done as done can be.

  7. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    3,420
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked 1,924 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 599 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed it's looking grim for Team Trump. They took a serious hit when Trump fumbled the COVID crisis. Still, four months is a long time.

    ....which brings up the question "Is four months long enough for a campaign season?" I think it is. In fact, too long. Three months would be better.
    Here's the problem. The virus is the 800 pound gorilla in the room, and Trump is ignoring it and hoping it will go away. There is a zero percent chance that the virus will be gone in November. Even the promising news about the preliminary trial leaves us at least six months away, probably more. Only 1 out of 3 drugs that reach this point are ever licensed. And as long as the virus is here, the economy is in the tank. Trump kept getting handed a free win, and he kept saying 'no thanks' because he truly thinks he's the brightest guy in the world. I doubt he's ever the brightest guy in the ROOM. That rambling, incoherent, farce of a press conference yesterday didn't help him, but he probably thinks he was brilliant. He's turning into this sad, pathetic figure that no one wants to see, like the crazy preacher on the street corner. A skilled politician couldn't turn this around, Trump certainly can't. Short of starting a war or calling off the election, which he may well try to do, he will be gone in January.

  8. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    9,980
    Thanks
    15,599
    Thanked 3,706 Times in 2,670 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,586 Times in 1,481 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Gobbledygook, only the dimwits on JPP believe the foolish tripe that you post.

  9. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,564
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,568 Times in 3,497 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 526 Times in 504 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Here's the problem. The virus is the 800 pound gorilla in the room, and Trump is ignoring it and hoping it will go away. There is a zero percent chance that the virus will be gone in November. Even the promising news about the preliminary trial leaves us at least six months away, probably more. Only 1 out of 3 drugs that reach this point are ever licensed. And as long as the virus is here, the economy is in the tank. Trump kept getting handed a free win, and he kept saying 'no thanks' because he truly thinks he's the brightest guy in the world. I doubt he's ever the brightest guy in the ROOM. That rambling, incoherent, farce of a press conference yesterday didn't help him, but he probably thinks he was brilliant. He's turning into this sad, pathetic figure that no one wants to see, like the crazy preacher on the street corner. A skilled politician couldn't turn this around, Trump certainly can't. Short of starting a war or calling off the election, which he may well try to do, he will be gone in January.
    Agreed and, sad for Trump, many of his former supporters are starting to agree "the Emperor has no clothes".
    "No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy --
    Нет лучшего друга, нет худшего врага"

    General James N. Mattis, USMC

    Barry Goldwater speech to Congress 1981

  10. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    29,438
    Thanks
    12,966
    Thanked 17,100 Times in 8,812 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,847 Times in 1,673 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Furthermore, in today's cancel culture, how many people are going to admit support for the President?
    You are afraid of giving an answer to a poll where your anonymity is guaranteed?

    Explain.

    I have never been afraid to say who I am voting for, anytime, anywhere.

  11. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,685
    Thanks
    3,417
    Thanked 16,935 Times in 11,742 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 614 Times in 581 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Furthermore, in today's cancel culture, how many people are going to admit support for the President?
    Yep. I don’t know how big it is but there’s a definite element of that. There have been multiple calls for people to be fired once it was found out they were Trump supporters. So to some they say why risk it and just lie when asked.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

    TOP (07-16-2020)

  13. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    91,829
    Thanks
    5,757
    Thanked 26,001 Times in 20,736 Posts
    Groans
    2,190
    Groaned 2,190 Times in 2,086 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    LOL

    Would love to see it. But 30 million+ jobs restored in 3 months?
    the jobs were never gone........its just that the demmycunt governors won't let people go to them......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-16-2020)

  15. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    91,829
    Thanks
    5,757
    Thanked 26,001 Times in 20,736 Posts
    Groans
    2,190
    Groaned 2,190 Times in 2,086 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Its the independents who have left Trump in droves. As to deaths, you couldn't give a flying fuck how many people die, just so long as Trump wins.
    it's sad that you are such a mindless fuckwit........but at least you're a transparent mindless fuckwit.....you are invested in people continuing to die.......your hopes for political success depend on it......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-16-2020)

  17. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13,966
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 5,013 Times in 3,335 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,092 Times in 1,026 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    it's sad that you are such a mindless fuckwit........but at least you're a transparent mindless fuckwit.....you are invested in people continuing to die.......your hopes for political success depend on it......
    Look in the mirror, shitstain. Its your kind who couldn't care less how many people die, just so long as trump is re elected.

  18. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    25,004
    Thanks
    13,682
    Thanked 8,535 Times in 6,800 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 827 Times in 777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Look in the mirror, shitstain. Its your kind who couldn't care less how many people die, just so long as trump is re elected.
    JoeB will save you...hang in there...inside....he's a shoo-in

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-16-2020)

  20. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    13,966
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 5,013 Times in 3,335 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,092 Times in 1,026 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    JoeB will save you...hang in there...inside....he's a shoo-in
    Joe B can spend the rest of the election "hiding" in his basement as trump destroys himself at every opportunity.

  21. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    NE PA
    Posts
    440
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 258 Times in 152 Posts
    Groans
    15
    Groaned 98 Times in 90 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Ya and .... “Hillary will win in a landslide “ . Oops !
    Hillary was duly massacred by the right wing for literally decades. Since Newt reinvented right wing politics with his propaganda campaign (still rendering you rubes on the right as naught but braindead NPC bots repeating the same programmed code over and over in every debate) the right wing has lambasted the clintons.

    Biden is unlikely to be as hated as Hillary because you lot haven't used millions in tax payer dollars drumming up anti-biden sentiment for literally decades like you did with HRC.

    And don't get me wrong, I dislike HRC also. But Trump's focus on culture war isn't working. He doesn't even have a re-election message. America is a flaming mess, the virus is ravaging states everywhere, people are homeless, hungry, jobless, and afraid, and all we get from the waffen-ss governance of our republican fascists now is "bootstrap" I'm tough narratives.

    Pathetic.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2018, 05:39 PM
  2. Don't Miss Your Chance to Vote
    By hvilleherb in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-04-2018, 07:27 PM
  3. Broker for turmp tower Panama investigated
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-19-2017, 01:53 PM
  4. Here's your chance
    By USFREEDOM911 in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-04-2017, 06:13 PM
  5. Here is your chance
    By I Love America in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 06:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •