Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if someone assassinated Hillary Clinton like she was George Floyd?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 17 Posts

Default What if someone assassinated Hillary Clinton like she was George Floyd?

Ah Hillary Hillary Hillary, failed presidential candidate soon destined for irrelevancy... I wonder though, what would happen if Hillary was assassinated in the public eye, dying bloody, weak, and decrepit, only to be immolated in Hellfire for all eternity...

Would this send a good message to the left, the degenerates, the vermin, the seditious - that their ilk is no longer welcome in the West, their votes are no longer to be allowed and counted, their imaginary rights such as "frees speach" to be eliminated and be suppressed by any and all means necessary until the establishment of enlightened right-wing nationalist state nationally and internationally?

Taking a cue from the Night of the Long Knives, I think this would be the next natural step - ideally the current administration could sponsor clandestine assassinations of Democrat voters, Hillary Supporters, and other traitors and seditious vermin; and no one would believe such a silly thing to begin with, it would merely be another idiotic conspiracy theory in the minds of the masses.

Regardless, in waging war against the enemy of nation, of state, of people, of enlightened right-wing rule, the end must justify any means in the destruction of our enemies; legally if preferred, illegally if necessary.

So yes, if Hillary or any other prominent opponent of the nationalist right, of the coming right-wing Enlightenment had to fear for their existence if they dared to publicly oppose the current administration and its paving of the way for a truly right-wing, nationalist and internationalist utopia, I could not see this as a bad thing.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,101 Times in 33,826 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusA View Post

Ah Hillary Hillary Hillary, failed presidential candidate soon destined for irrelevancy... I wonder though, what would happen if Hillary was assassinated in the public eye, dying bloody, weak, and decrepit, only to be immolated in Hellfire for all eternity...

Would this send a good message to the left, the degenerates, the vermin, the seditious - that their ilk is no longer welcome in the West, their votes are no longer to be allowed and counted, their imaginary rights such as "frees speach" to be eliminated and be suppressed by any and all means necessary until the establishment of enlightened right-wing nationalist state nationally and internationally?

Taking a cue from the Night of the Long Knives, I think this would be the next natural step - ideally the current administration could sponsor clandestine assassinations of Democrat voters, Hillary Supporters, and other traitors and seditious vermin; and no one would believe such a silly thing to begin with, it would merely be another idiotic conspiracy theory in the minds of the masses.

Regardless, in waging war against the enemy of nation, of state, of people, of enlightened right-wing rule, the end must justify any means in the destruction of our enemies; legally if preferred, illegally if necessary.

So yes, if Hillary or any other prominent opponent of the nationalist right, of the coming right-wing Enlightenment had to fear for their existence if they dared to publicly oppose the current administration and its paving of the way for a truly right-wing, nationalist and internationalist utopia, I could not see this as a bad thing.
    Seek help

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Coffiend (07-14-2020), Guno צְבִי (07-14-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Seek help
    I never said "I" would do it, I just said if it happened it would be schadenfreude, and I don't think many would lose any sleep over a seditious little vermin like Hillary kicking the bucket, lmao

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

What IS the point of this, Marcus?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

MarcusA (07-14-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Point is I like to be satirical to prove points and mock the level of 'political discourse' as it is.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,200 Times in 13,944 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Coming up on four years later and still some on the right can't shake their Hillary complex, get over pal, you have allowed her to define you way too long

9. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-14-2020)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You give conservatives a bad name by posting crap like this. Please refrain from posting such idiocy like this in the future. Thank you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-14-2020)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You give conservatives a bad name by posting crap like this. Please refrain from posting such idiocy like this in the future. Thank you.
    Don't think of me as a "right winger"; just think of me as trying to do hard-hitting satire on the level and logic of political discourse in the media.

(Example, some rapper did a song about "assassinating Trump"; realistically no one believes it was a "serious threat", just "making a point" - so I think the shoe fits; for the record, I never voted in last election, but I find the level of discourse to be so bloody idiotic that I love nothing more than shocking satire and polemics at this point).

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

He's being a trolly boi.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (07-14-2020)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    He's being a trolly boi.
    Exactly.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Example, I like to play on the "fascist" fears of paranoid liars, idiots, and conspiracy theorists (regardless of the likelihood of it "actually happening).

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,246 Times in 7,132 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

CRAZYTOWN!

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Point is I like to be satirical to prove points and mock the level of 'political discourse' as it is.
    We have already done enough "mocking".

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dude, if this is your idea of satire, you might want to keep your day job. Being a troll is not satire. It's being a troll.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

anonymoose (07-14-2020), AProudLefty (07-14-2020), Phantasmal (07-14-2020)