Thread: Darth Omar bends the knee on masks

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,243 Times in 7,130 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Omg, I think I’m getting chill bumps.
    Probably better than catching the virus and your ass end up growing together!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Spent $15 on a box of masks so I could get into places here in WV. The governor mandated masks to be worn in public.

Leaks air like a sieve lol. But I put it on before I went into Wally World and didn’t feel one bit safer or one bit better about possibly giving someone the China Virus. Had to pull it down over my nose to keep from suffocating when I had walk five miles to the other end of the store for toothpaste.

But I’m in. I keep masks with me wherever I go. Sometimes I wish I knew less.
    Wow are you full of bullshit. It leaks air like a sieve, but it was suffocating you? PUHLEASE. So you pulled it off your nose to prove to all of us that you have no clue how to wear one. Got it. Thanks for the laugh.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-12-2020), Phantasmal (07-13-2020)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Wow are you full of bullshit. It leaks air like a sieve, but it was suffocating you? PUHLEASE. So you pulled it off your nose to prove to all of us that you have no clue how to wear one. Got it. Thanks for the laugh.
    You had to think for a minute before you could come up with something, didn’t you.

So you focused on the word ‘suffocating’ and went hyper literal with it to make some sort of lame point. That’s why I have you categorized as ‘low hanging fruit’.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Sailor (07-12-2020)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

You had to think for a minute before you could come up with something, didn’t you.

So you focused on the word ‘suffocating’ and went hyper literal with it to make some sort of lame point. That’s why I have you categorized as ‘low hanging fruit’.
    Lower than whale shit.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,800 Times in 17,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    BartenderElite has been wearing masks from the get-go. Because, you know - BartenderElite cares about other people and wants to do what he can for lives & livelihoods.
    If you were a righty you would not care about others. They may be leftys.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Big Anime Tiddies View Post
    Just wear a bandana.
    Yep, much more comfortable & breathable....

I use a balaclava...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Spent $15 on a box of masks so I could get into places here in WV. The governor mandated masks to be worn in public.

Leaks air like a sieve lol. But I put it on before I went into Wally World and didn’t feel one bit safer or one bit better about possibly giving someone the China Virus. Had to pull it down over my nose to keep from suffocating when I had walk five miles to the other end of the store for toothpaste.

I always say you're a good man Omar...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I got something like this. It's very easy to breathe in.

Exactly.. Balaclava.. Easy to breath, pull up when needed, drop when you leave, hangs around the neck easy.

I wear them hiking/snowshoeing.. I'm use to them..

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,822 Times in 14,170 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

so it took the hillbilly governor to do it?
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Good that agent orange finally did something for those around him & the country by wearing a mask.

Now all the cool kids can wear one & the other cool kids won't make fun of them, call them a cunt, twat, pussy, pc bitch.

Did I miss any???

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,335 Times in 53,236 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm pleased that you are doing a small part to protect your neighbors, fellow citizens, and your community. I know how bad that burns, but believe it or not -- you will actually survive. Well, at least the part where you have to wear a mask in public. lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-13-2020)

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,335 Times in 53,236 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Good that agent orange finally did something for those around him & the country by wearing a mask.

Now all the cool kids can wear one & the other cool kids won't make fun of them, call them a cunt, twat, pussy, pc bitch.

Did I miss any???
    I don't think that you did. Oh wait. You left out "sheeple." lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,013 Times in 14,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Where did you find masks for sale?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

You're doing your part. Good job! I now wear a mask MOST places I go into. Masks are NOT mandatory by Indiana State Law, but my sister has ordered quite a few for me, even though I didn't ask her to do this. She's VERY serious about the mask situation. I wear them mostly to appease her. We live together, so this HAS improved our friendship. And she's been tolerating my disgusting habits more now. So I WILL keep wearing the masks!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Darth Omar (07-12-2020)

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    You're doing your part. Good job! I now wear a mask MOST places I go into. Masks are NOT mandatory by Indiana State Law, but my sister has ordered quite a few for me, even though I didn't ask her to do this. She's VERY serious about the mask situation. I wear them mostly to appease her. We live together, so this HAS improved our friendship. And she's been tolerating my disgusting habits more now. So I WILL keep wearing the masks!
    That’s the spirit lol!
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (07-12-2020)