Thread: Biden handed tRump's ass back to him at blowing Putin's baby 45 out of the water.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Biden handed tRump's ass back to him at blowing Putin's baby 45 out of the water.

Only a flipping idiot, traitor and a jerk would continue kissing tRump's ass who is a fake president and a piece of chattel for foreign enemies, in particular, as a result of Russian hacking and sold out republican facilitating that destroyed the legitimacy of that election in the devil's favor. Hopefully after four years with a illegitimate and un American tyrant squatted in the currently coronavirus contaminated White House, with intensity, the majority will make a stronger impact against the enemies of Democracy and humanity to the point anticipated Russian and Iranian hacking etc. won't work in the devil's favor again. This in order to finally have a legitimate POTUS in compliance with the will of the majority voter, un corrupted electoral college and U.S. Constitutional law after four years of a deplorable void:

Biden Obliterates Trump For His Secret Chinese Bank Account

Trump spread Russian misinformation and Biden responded:

I have not taken a penny from any foreign source ever in my life. We learned that this president paid 50 times the tax in China, has a secret bank account with China, does business in China. And in fact is talking about me taking money? I have not taken a single penny from any country whatsoever, ever."

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/10...gEvA8qDywvkRZc

The results of this debate with a fake president and Putin COVID-45 tyrant versus a legitimate and honorable Vice President Biden:

Joe Biden Ended Trump By Being A President In The Final Debate

Joe Biden sounded like a president, as Donald Trump spent the debate spreading Russian conspiracy theories and sounding desperate.
    https://www.politicususa.com/2020/10...m-xqBBb6Ea5uVk
    Last edited by gemini104104; 10-22-2020 at 09:00 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (10-22-2020)