Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: White Mother Killed By Black Lives Matter Mob for Allegedly Saying ‘All Lives Matter'

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,065 Times in 14,550 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,389 Times in 1,307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    you probably got off on her dying you lousy cunt
    As do you.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you know how to properly use and care for a gun, it won’t happen. You have been watching too many Looney Tunes cartoons
    I see. So when the fiance fired blindly during the incident, even though 'he couldn't see anybody', that was proper use of a gun?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I think that's fairly obvious.

One can go too far in the opposite direction when arguing with these right-wing knuckle-draggers and end up in looney-left-land one's self.

Obviously we don't know 100% for sure, but I think we can safely assume that some violent BLM thug didn't like someone not spouting the accepted line, or maybe they were out looking for trouble, but it sounds a lot like if she hadn't spoken to those people, she would still be alive today.

I just hope they catch whoever did it.
    What genius who is out at 3 a.m in a spot that has had numerous shootings, gets into a stupid race based argument with a group of people?

Unless of course, she thought her 'fiance' was the only one carrying a weapon. That would explain the stupidity.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,014 Times in 8,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    The social contract is null and void, the state has violated their responsibility to defend the lives, liberty, and property of the people and in fact the state now arrests people for exercising their inalienable right to defend their lives, liberty, and property themselves. This is war, we will slaughter you pigs to the last, the idea that we will allow the laws and Constitution of the republic to protect those
    who overtly call for the overthrow of those very laws and Constitution is fucking laughable. You filth will be given no quarter and no due process and we will not stop.

Crawl back inside your trailer and save your angry, spittle-flecked rant for your fellow wannabe anti-gub'mint militia pretender homos while you're out in the woods next weekend playing pretend soldier and butt humping each other.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,014 Times in 8,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    What genius who is out at 3 a.m in a spot that has had numerous shootings, gets into a stupid race based argument with a group of people?

Unless of course, she thought her 'fiance' was the only one carrying a weapon. That would explain the stupidity.
    Absolutely.

She and her group bear a certain amount of responsibility for her demise as well.

People would do well to learn how to keep their mouths shut and mind their own business while out in public.

Good example of how carrying a gun gives one a false sense of invincibility.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Absolutely.

She and her group bear a certain amount of responsibility for her demise as well.

People would do well to learn how to keep their mouths shut and mind their own business while out in public.

Good example of how carrying a gun gives one a false sense of invincibility.
    Yup. Why did they choose to take a stroll at that hour, in a dangerous area? And start an argument with a group who they thought were unarmed? Because they fantasize about being armed during a confrontation.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I see. So when the fiance fired blindly during the incident, even though 'he couldn't see anybody', that was proper use of a gun?
    I would need to know the whole situation. I wasn't answering that specifically. However, if it is true that he fired blindly then that would be an irresponsible use of a gun. I say if because you are a known fucking liar.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I would need to know the whole situation. I wasn't answering that specifically. However, if it is true that he fired blindly then that would be an irresponsible use of a gun. I say if because you are a known fucking liar.
    I see. So you comment in a thread without reading the OP?

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are a lying faggot it was sparked by an argument over she and her husband saying all lives matter as per her husband who survived the attack from the subhuman chimps. All black lives are legitimate targets now...in minecraft.

Free the hero Dylan Roof!
    Fucktard, the argument was started over someone using the N word. Fuck off troll.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (07-13-2020)

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,764 Times in 4,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

To keep the record straight, this woman was killed by one of the four people she and her partner got into an argument over the BLM movement.

The four people WERE ALLEGEDLY BLM SUPPORTERS, NOT OFFICIAL MEMBERS OF THE ORGANIZATION. Far right wingnut publications keep trying to overlook that little tidbit.

A tragedy to be sure, but then again every time some white a-hole kills a non-white person, I don't automatically label them MAGA thugs just because they may support Dump. Pity our Dump Trucks on this site can't use the same mental discretion.

And there is no video, the local cops are being closed mouth....but alt-right a-holes and their cousins at Fox are running with what pays their bills.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in...ys/ar-BB16Ev6p
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 07-13-2020 at 08:03 PM.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-13-2020)

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Fucktard, the argument was started over someone using the N word. Fuck off troll.
    Thank you, APL.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-13-2020)

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    To keep the record straight, this woman was killed by one of the four people she and her partner got into an argument over the BLM movement.

The four people WERE ALLEGEDLY BLM SUPPORTERS, NOT OFFICIAL MEMBERS OF THE ORGANIZATION. Far right wingnut publications keep trying to overlook that little tidbit.

A tragedy to be sure, but then again every time some white a-hole kills a non-white person, I don't automatically label them MAGA thugs just because they may support Dump. Pity our Dump Trucks on this site can't use the same mental discretion.
    ????????????

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 23 Posts

Go suck Emperor Xi's dick some more you Wumao PLA faggot.
    Pull David Duke's dick out of your ass you knuckle-dragging racist.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump's Brain For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-14-2020)

18. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,764 Times in 4,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

????????????
    Get an adult to explain it to you, Stevie. Don't make me put you back in the IA bin. Here, read this account carefully and comprehensively https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in...ys/ar-BB16Ev6p

Also, there is no video, the local cops are being closed mouth....but alt-right a-holes and their cousins at Fox are running with what pays their bills.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-14-2020)

20. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

You can't dehumanize subhuman rabid chimps. Not only should we not have compassion for a race whose males only constitute 6% of the population but commit 52% of the murders, we should ethnically cleanse said race from our civilization either through forced deportation and sterilization or extermination.
    Funny enough I've known sub human chimps with more intelligence than that word salad you vomited and they were literally primates.

Violence is an expression of oppression by literal word salad sub monkeys like lol, yourself. I mean literally you aren't even worthy of being in the family of the great apes, your just a lowly mouth breathing sibling fucking inbred cracker monkey.