Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
Benghazi liar and former U.N. ambassador Susan Rice has seemingly risen to the top of Joe Biden’s VP list, which would make a unique pairing of someone who can’t tell the truth and someone who can’t remember the truth.

When Senile Joe Biden went with the tart —— Kamala Harris —— I was surprised that he did not pick the U.N.’s favorite liar:

Former Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice said on Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “OutFront” that President Donald Trump’s executive order to restore patriotic education to our schools was “the most communist, retro, crazy thing I’ve heard out of Donald Trump’s mouth in a while.”

Burnett said, “He just said something else today, signed an executive order creating the quote ‘1776 commission.’ And the goal of it, and I want to quote, from the order is to ‘restore patriotic education to our schools,’ as if that education has been gone. He went after The New York Times for its quote, ‘1619 project,’ which aims to reframe this nation’s history with a greater focus on slavery. Here’s what the president said.”

In a clip, Trump said, “America’s founding set in motion the unstoppable chain of events that abolished slavery, secured civil rights, defeated communism and fascism and built the most fair, equal and prosperous nation in human history.”

Burnett asked, “What is your response to the president?”

Rice said, “This was one of the most astonishing speeches I’ve heard him give. He talks about patriotic education. I thought I was listening to Mao Zedong running communist China. We don’t have the education where the dear leader tells the people what they must learn. We open students’ minds. We give them facts. We teach them how to analyze. We teach them civics and the foundations of the Constitution. When you study the Constitution, which it appears Donald Trump hasn’t, you understand it is a living document that has evolved.

Suzy Five Shows not only believes her own lie, television’s liars give her all the face time the U.N. asks for in order to repeat the government’s strategy for lying:

He heralded today the signing of the Constitution in 1787 as a great day, it was. I love the Constitution. I’ve sworn an oath to protect it against all enemies, foreign and domestic. In 1787, you and I, Erin, and all women in our country couldn’t participate in the democracy. We had no vote. If you were African-American and a male, the constitution of 1787 said you are worth 3/5 of a human being. So, to celebrate that and deny the realities of our history, positive and negative, and to wipe out the history of slavery in this country and to call the teaching of it un-American is the most communist, retro, crazy thing I’ve heard out of Donald Trump’s mouth in a while.”

Susan Rice: ‘Dear Leader’ Trump’s Patriotic Education Executive Order ‘Communist, Retro, Crazy’
Pam Key
17 Sep 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...t-retro-crazy/

Bottom line: Everything Suzy Five Shows wants for America’s children is a Democrat Party lie, while there is not one lie in President Trump’s EO that will teach school children historical facts. It is a tragedy that the 1776 COMMISSION is not promoted worldwide. If you have doubts, ask yourself this: Will Suzy Five Show’s United Nations agenda make this country, or the world, a better place?

p.s. Everything the Parasite Class teaches children is paid for income tax dollars.