Thread: DEMENTIA JOE NOW PRETENDING HE IS TRUMP ON ECONOMICS

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    "RIGHT NOW" STUPID FUCK, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PANDEMIC RECOVERY...NOT EVEN CLOSE ;

115 IN CLINTON'S BEST YEAR....OVER 130 MILLION UNDER TRUMP, INCLUDIJNG RECORD LOW UNEMPLOYMENT FOR MINORITIES...AND THEY WILL NOT FORGET....

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...sa-since-1990/
    Of course,that number started to grow under Obama and the rate of growth only reduced under Trump. And the "recovery" is stalling, because Trump is such a fuckup. Always has been, always will be.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Biden is afraid to take a cognitive exam like Trump did.
    Where is there any actual evidence that Trump took an actual cognitive exam, or that he passed it? As others have pointed out, those exams are designed to be simple for normal people to pass. So what kind of idiot brags about passing one? This is just as unbelievable as his supposed IQ test and his physical examination.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OBVIOUSLY....

Even if any of that was anything other than the usual right-wing lies, he'd be better than Trump.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 31 Posts

"RIGHT NOW" STUPID FUCK, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PANDEMIC RECOVERY...NOT EVEN CLOSE ;

115 IN CLINTON'S BEST YEAR....OVER 130 MILLION UNDER TRUMP, INCLUDIJNG RECORD LOW UNEMPLOYMENT FOR MINORITIES...AND THEY WILL NOT FORGET....

BULL SHIT.......B.Clinton increased the jobs by 20% he created 28 MILLION new jobs.....
    trumputin created the crisis that has lost 25 million jobs because he has destroyed
    jobs right now...millions of the jobs will never come back because those jobs are lost..
    mass amounts of businesses will never reopen because of

trumputin the con man racist

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Trump would sell out his wife, mother and children for a buck.

True.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,626 Times in 10,690 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Of course,that number started to grow under Obama and the rate of growth only reduced under Trump. And the "recovery" is stalling, because Trump is such a fuckup. Always has been, always will be.

BULLSHIT. LOWEST AVERAGE LABOR PARTICIPATION RATE IN 40 YEARS UNDER OBAMA.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jjay View Post

BULL SHIT.......B.Clinton increased the jobs by 20% he created 28 MILLION new jobs.....
    trumputin created the crisis that has lost 25 million jobs because he has destroyed
    jobs right now...millions of the jobs will never come back because those jobs are lost..
    mass amounts of businesses will never reopen because of

trumputin the con man racist
    MORE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN EMPLOYED UNDER TRUMP THAN CLINTON....I PROVIDED THE DATA....SILLY TWIT...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,571 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Where is there any actual evidence that Trump took an actual cognitive exam, or that he passed it? As others have pointed out, those exams are designed to be simple for normal people to pass. So what kind of idiot brags about passing one? This is just as unbelievable as his supposed IQ test and his physical examination.

That is not the point. A doctor gives a test like that when he sees evidence it is needed. It is not a routine test. Trump's symptoms are there for all to see.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    That is not the point. A doctor gives a test like that when he sees evidence it is needed. It is not a routine test. Trump's symptoms are there for all to see.
    FROM A BIDEN VOTER NO LESS....

DEMENTIA JOE'S HANDLERS (ORDERLIES) ARE NOW DESPERATELY TRYING TO ESCAPE THE DEBATES, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT JOE's MENTAL STATE....

De Oppresso Liber

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

MORE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN EMPLOYED UNDER TRUMP THAN CLINTON....I PROVIDED THE DATA....SILLY TWIT...

you're a liar you didn't prove anything clinton increased the working force by 20%.. 100%fact...clinton created 28 million new jobs 100% fact

NOW GO GET TRUMPUTIN NUMBERS NOW BECAUSE HE WILL BE GONE IN NOV...AND HIS JOB STATS WILL BE FOR RIGHT NOW

YOU'RE A FUKIN LIAR BECAUSE THE FACTS PROVE IT...

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

MORE THAN ONE FAKE NEWS REPORTER FAILED IT, AND BIDEN IS SCARED TO TAKE IT.

De Oppresso Liber

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jjay View Post

you're a liar you didn't prove anything clinton increased the working force by 20%.. 100%fact...clinton created 28 million new jobs 100% fact

NOW GO GET TRUMPUTIN NUMBERS NOW BECAUSE HE WILL BE GONE IN NOV...AND HIS JOB STATS WILL BE FOR RIGHT NOW

YOU'RE A FUKIN LIAR BECAUSE THE FACTS PROVE IT...
    MAXIMUM NUMBER OF AMERICANS EMPLOYED IN CLINTON'S BEST YEAR = 115 MILLION

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF AMERICANS EMPLOYED UNDER TRUMP (SO FAR) : 130 MILLION+

HAVE THE GROWNUPS EXPLAIN WHICH IS GREATER....STUPIDFUCK.

De Oppresso Liber

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,571 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Trump took credit for an economy that was moving up for 8 years. He claimed it from the day of the election even though he was not in power until Jan, 20th. Trump has assumed credit for what he did not do and ran from the bad things he did. trump did practically nothing to the economy. When he got his brilliant" tax cut for the wealthy and corporations in, the economy was humming. Trump's crazy tarrifs are castigated by almost all economists. He is dumb enough to think China is paying him billions of dollars . The American consumer pays for those with higher prices.Trump was lucky he got in when he did, but he sure tore that economy down, didn't he?

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump took credit for an economy that was moving up for 8 years. He claimed it from the day of the election even though he was not in power until Jan, 20th. Trump has assumed credit for what he did not do and ran from the bad things he did. trump did practically nothing to the economy. When he got his brilliant" tax cut for the wealthy and corporations in, the economy was humming. Trump's crazy tarrifs are castigated by almost all economists. He is dumb enough to think China is paying him billions of dollars . The American consumer pays for those with higher prices.Trump was lucky he got in when he did, but he sure tore that economy down, didn't he?
    MORE BULLSHIT.

GDP OBAMA'S FINAL "TRIUMPHANT" YEAR...was 1.6%...the "NEW NORMAL"....WAGES HADN'T GONE UP SINCE 2008; OVER 300,000 MANUFACTURING JOBS LOST, THE OBAMIDIOT CLAIMED WOULD TRAKE A "MAGIC WAND" TO BRING BACK....ETC., ETC.

De Oppresso Liber

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF AMERICANS EMPLOYED IN CLINTON'S BEST YEAR = 115 MILLION

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF AMERICANS EMPLOYED UNDER TRUMP (SO FAR) : 130 MILLION+

HAVE THE GROWNUPS EXPLAIN WHICH IS GREATER....STUPIDFUCK.

YOU'RE SO FUKIN DUMB YOU CANT READ NUMBERS
    TRUMP TOOK OFFICE IN 2016 THERE WERE 151 MILLION WORKERS WORKING
    IN JULY 2020 THERE 121.16 MILLION WORKERS WORKING...
    IN APRIL 2020 THERE WERE 157 ,MILLION WORKERS WORKING....

TRUMP ADDED A TOTAL OF 6 MILLION WORKERS THEN COVID19 HIT TRUMP LOST 30 MILLION WORKERS
    TRUMP ONLY ADDED 6 MILLION BEFORE HE LOST 30 MILLION WORKERS...PERIOD HE ONLY ADDED 4% TO THE WORKFORCE AND THEN LOST 20% OF THE WORKFORCE
    SINCE APRIL 52 MILLION HAVE APPLIED FOR UNEMPLOYMENT...THAT'S WHAT TRUMPETING THE CON MAN DID

CLINTON INCREASED THE WORKFORCE BY 20% IN HIS 2 TERMS HE CREATED 28 MILLION JOBS

YOU FUKIN LOSER TRUMPUTIN HASENT KEPT UP WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA IN JOB CREATION
    LEARN SHIT BEFORE YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL