Thread: BRAVE BLACK MAN SUCKER PUNCHES 12 YEAR OLD BOY

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Dude, these right-wingers may be assholes, but they aren't wrong about everything.

I'd bet you cash money that had the kid who got punched been black and the guy who sucker punched him been white, that pansy-ass girly man David Muir on the ABC Nightly News, Lester Holt on NBC and whoever the fuck is on CBS evening news, would have all reported it with their most practiced somber expressions of grave concern and phony moral poutrage.

It is absolutely true that the media only reports white on black crimes. And honestly, there doesn't even have to be an actual crime involved. Any time a white person even so much as offends a black person nowadays, it becomes a major network news story.

For example, these "Karen" stories of late, where some ding-bat white bitch calls the cops on some black guy for some perceived threat etc,. which turns out to be nothing, even though it's barely worthy of local news, it ends up getting national coverage.

Some black guy sneaks up and punches a white kid in the face from behind while minding his own business on a street corner and the only way you hear about it is on YouTube or some forum like this.

I understand the hatred of Trump and his army of idiots, but no one side is always wrong about everything just like no one side is always right about everything.

Sometimes you just have to take off the team colors for a minute and acknowledge that the other side has a point.

Same with you Trumpfucks.

Time for you to start admitting there's something fucked up inside that clown's skull.
    She called the cops with a false report based on race. This video only shows a simple assault. Was it based on race? Perhaps. Neither one of us knows. But nobody is calling the cops with a false report, are they?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 10,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I feel for the little white guy that got sucker-punched. It was hard to watch.

But sucker-punches happens every day in the big cities where there is gang violence.
    Post any white guy that suckered punched a black kid...since it happens EVERY DAY shouldn't be hard to find one

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

I feel for the little white guy that got sucker-punched. It was hard to watch.

But sucker-punches happens every day in the big cities where there is gang violence.

The reason why the hangman's rope was being covered, was because of the Star Status of the Race Car Driver. And the fact that NASCAR just recently accepted a Black man as a driver, and their recent decision to ban the use of the rebel flag. So NASCAR was already linked to other huge current news stories.

How do you expect the National Media to keep up or even know about every little hate crime being committed daily, when there are hundreds of them if not thousands of them every day across America.

There are at least 50 or more homicides committed a day across America. Does Fox news cover them?

Did Fox news even cover this story- THAT YOU ARE ACCUSING THE MASS MEDIA OF NOT REPORTING?

Your bias is showing again- and your expectations of the national news stations carrying local crime incidents is far reaching!

If one type of story doesn't rate national coverage, then the other type doesn't either.

But in the current climate, every time a white person is accused of any kind of racial bias towards a black person, even if there was no violence involved, the blow-dried news pansies like David Muir & co., practically weep into the camera over it.

Black people commit actual mayhem against white victims....

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-11-2020)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,187 Times in 33,874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Post any white guy that suckered punched a black kid...since it happens EVERY DAY shouldn't be hard to find one
    https://www.diversityinc.com/nc-whit...s-black-child/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-11-2020)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    She called the cops with a false report based on race. This video only shows a simple assault. Was it based on race? Perhaps. Neither one of us knows. But nobody is calling the cops with a false report, are they?
    Who fucking cares what it was based on???

You're talking about a hysterical woman calling the police vs an adult committing public CHILD ABUSE.

Because THAT is what it was, not "simple assault".

Now once again, tell me which act was more serious....
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,187 Times in 33,874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Negros do it, and they get a pass

The proud black power man was just playing “the knockout game”. A game enjoyed by many fine proud black power types in the Blue Cities started under Obama. Not racist if the victim is white
    Bullshit.

His black buddies and neighbors were looking out for him.

The cure for racism isn’t more racism.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 10,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

LOL thats not a sucker punch, a man is surrounded and harnessed by a pack of teens and hits one that charges at him

Again if this man was black man and being harnessed like that by a mob of white teens the story would be about the racist white girls and they got what they deserved
    Last edited by volsrock; 07-11-2020 at 03:14 PM.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1.) That made the news. The back guy punching he white kid has not so far.

2.) The black girl was part of a mob who looked to be threatening the guy or possibly his family and the black girl approached him in an aggressive manner. She was not minding her own business like the kid on the corner.

Completely different situation.

If that's the best example you can find, you have not made a point about equally egregious actions on both sides.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,263 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

If one type of story doesn't rate national coverage, then the other type doesn't either.

But in the current climate, every time a white person is accused of any kind of racial bias towards a black person, even if there was no violence involved, the blow-dried news pansies like David Muir & co., practically weep into the camera over it.

Not true!

You are just a crybaby like Donald Trump! He has taught all of you followers how to cry about everything that don't go in his favor- and how to be hypocrites like him!

You have an irresponsible little crybaby leader- LEADING YOU! That's all it is!

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

We don’t know anything about the sucker punch other than it was a sucker punch by some punk. That’s all.

So, Karen calls the cops on a recorded line and concocts a false story about a black man assaulting her. True, purposeful lying based on race. To the police.

Big difference.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Actually, the Knockout Game has been going on since the eighties. I know it's hard to believe, but despite what Fox says, not everything is Obama's fault.
    Any proof?

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do your own research- I'm not your servant here!

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    So, you can’t post it.

You could have just said so, cabron.
    I wouldn't post shit for you idiot! I am not here to entertain you!

I am basically here to call your bullshit out!

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't post shit for you idiot! I am not here to entertain you!

I am basically here to call your bullshit out!
    Speaking of bullshit. When would you like to go over some electrical engineering questions?