Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: BRAVE BLACK MAN SUCKER PUNCHES 12 YEAR OLD BOY

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,564 Times in 9,977 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post

The crime on which we should be concentrating right now, however, is what 63,000,000 criminals did in November of 2016.
    Until justice is brought to them, we won't move a step toward being a more decent people.
    Insane talk that most likely will end up blowing up in your face bigtime.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-12-2020)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Anecdotal evidence of a natural reaction to lousy music and dancing.

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When people start saying that it is literally a CRIME to vote the way you want to vote and that you need to be brought to justice for simply voting a certain way.... thats when you KNOW the left has gone totally insane. And then you have the audacity to wonder why we call you Communists and Marxists? Your words speak for themselves.

Here is where you are really going wrong though....... What I have found in life is that politics tends to work almost like a pendulum. The farther it swings one way......the farther its swings back the other. All these hateful things you have promoted and done of late are only causing the side you oppose to become as extreme as you are and even more. And THAT is your fatal mistake. The side you oppose has the numbers, the money, the brains, the weapons, the EVERYTHING. You are picking a fight you cannot win. The only, and I do mean ONLY reason it has been ALLOWED to go on this far is most on "my side" just want to live in peace and prosper. You use our own goodness against us as a way to slowly keep advancing the ball. Like a little fly buzzing around someones head annoying the hell out of them. Eventually it ends up with the person smooshing them dead. Good luck dumb fucks,......you may be finding out what its like to be the fly a lot sooner than you think.....
    Last edited by Stone; 07-12-2020 at 07:57 AM.

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    What a total scumbag you are. Seriously...

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LMAO! Right on this very forum I have seen several " D" party posters slowly but surely moving away from the left and becoming more centrist slowly over time. I wont name names because quite frankly if you are too dumb and unaware to spot it nothing I could do or say would make you see it so why bother. THAT should tell you dummies something,.... but it wont. They are moving AWAY from you,.... not to you. Now,... can you imagine what those same people would do if the bullets ever starting flying for real? Many thanx for increasing our army!
    Last edited by Stone; 07-12-2020 at 07:56 AM.

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,617 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

No

It was a "natural" reaction of a feral black to attack someone from behind that is weak

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,247 Times in 7,133 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Yeah, too bad for him, right?

Not an excuse. Would it be hidden if the races were reversed? I doubt it.

That driver wasn't a "Star" by any stretch of the imagination. The only reason he was in the racing news was because he cried like a baby because he got wrecked in a F'ing video game! And his whining cost him a major sponsorship.

Interesting they pick and chose the stories that promote dissension.

And what other network covers those 50 or more homicides committed each day?

Wasn't it you who said "How do you expect the National Media to keep up or even know about every little hate crime being committed daily"? Hypocrite? Hmmm...

Bias? What is bias about wanting equal treatment of hate crime stories? Don't all stories originate from "local crime incidents" and become "breaking news"? Duh...
    Spin yourself into a frenzy ole boy! Are you dizzy yet?

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    LMAO! Right on this very forum I have seen several " D" party posters slowly but surely moving away from the left and becoming more centrist slowly over time. I wont name names because quite frankly if you are too dumb and unaware to spot it nothing I could do or say would make you see it so why bother. THAT should tell you dummies something,.... but it wont. They are moving AWAY from you,.... not to you. Now,... can you imagine what those same people would do if the bullets ever starting flying for real? Many thanx for increasing our army!
    Are you talking to yourself?

10. #159 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,603 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Spin yourself into a frenzy ole boy! Are you dizzy yet?
    Poor triggered lizard. Crushed again.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

When people start saying that it is literally a CRIME to vote the way you want to vote and that you need to be brought to justice for simply voting a certain way.... thats when you KNOW the left has gone totally insane. And then you have the audacity to wonder why we call you Communists and Marxists? Your words speak for themselves.

Here is where you are really going wrong though....... What I have found in life is that politics tends to work almost like a pendulum. The farther it swings one way......the farther its swings back the other. All these hateful things you have promoted and done of late are only causing the side you oppose to become as extreme as you are and even more. And THAT is your fatal mistake. The side you oppose has the numbers, the money, the brains, the weapons, the EVERYTHING. You are picking a fight you cannot win. The only, and I do mean ONLY reason it has been ALLOWED to go on this far is most on "my side" just want to live in peace and prosper. You use our own goodness against us as a way to slowly keep advancing the ball. Like a little fly buzzing around someones head annoying the hell out of them. Eventually it ends up with the person smooshing them dead. Good luck dumb fucks,......you may be finding out what its like to be the fly a lot sooner than you think.....
    There is much truth here. Good job.

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, he'd have been fine if he was playing rap music and flashing gang signs.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Sailor (07-12-2020)

14. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

It goes both ways. Now you understand why we think some on the right are Fascists.

15. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

No centrist moderates are joining a right wing or left wing violent army.

16. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,247 Times in 7,133 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Poor triggered lizard. Crushed again.
    Dude- don't over-inflate yourself!

17. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Dude- don't over-inflate yourself!
    Never! I'm just a whole lot smarter than you.