Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If Peoples Reactions To Your Lies And Deceptions Hurts Your Feelings, Stop Lying

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Lying only bothers people with a conscience. That explains tRump's immunity.
    when did you become a chi-com conspirator? slowly, by degrees?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (07-11-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    If a man wants to be called a woman- I'll just say- "You got it Missy"!

There is no need to call him a man just to cause trouble!
    2+2=5, say it, winston.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (07-11-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Genital mutilation and cosmetic surgery doesn't change your gender or sex. It changes your appearance so you can better pretend to be what you're not.
    did you know gender is a lie, and a woman is just a man with his dick cut off? and a man is a woman with a penis made of transplanted theigh fat?

science will save us.

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Why do you care?

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    2+2=5, say it, winston.
    Ha-ha!

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe, it has to do with their acceptance in society? It’s sad you consider them crazy, you are part of the problem.
    GROAN.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ignorance
    DOUBLE GROAN.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your ignorance is comparing the two situations.
    TRIPLE GROAN.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Being heterosexual just came natural to me.

But, I do not care what others choose. It doesn't affect me!

I have never understood the appeal of homosexuality- OR THOSE THAT HARP ON THE SUBJECT.

When I see people so obsessed with harping about homosexuality- it makes me wonder if they are having some kind of internal sexual identity problem themselves.
    Thanks, Geeko. I feel the same way about this.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If a man wants to be called a woman- I'll just say- "You got it Missy"!

There is no need to call him a man just to cause trouble!
    Exactly.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    Oh, look. Another privileged person telling an oppressed group to shut up and sit down.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Lying only bothers people with a conscience. That explains tRump's immunity.
    GROAN.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

still no internet 4 2 months now.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    When someone lies to you or deceives you it generally triggers a natural reaction of anger and non tolerance for such behavior such as what the lgbt represents for example. Here we got these homosexuals who go around lying and deceiving people (treating people like garbage) and when you become infuriated with such disgusting lies and deceptions, these homosexuals whine that you being disgusted with their lies and deceptions hurts their feelings like that should even be relevant over them being held accountable for lying and deceiving. A liars feelings when caught in a lie or deception are not anything more than irrelevant garbage in comparison to treating someone like trash by lying too or deceiving them in the first place.

If you get caught lying in a court of law, does claiming that you got caught lying during the trial hurts your feelings let you off of the hook?!! Does further lying by claiming that the person who caught your sick lies is a bigot or has a phobia for pointing out the fact that you lied, does it prevent you from being exposed as a liar in a court of law?!!

When courts uphold lies such as lgbt garbage forced through legislation, courts then become a sick mockery where there is obviously no such thing as justice.

Homosexual = a person who has sex exclusively with those "born" with the same sex genital that the individual them self is "born" with and the lgbt's lies and deceptions will never change this primary fact..

Heterosexual = a person who has sex exclusively with those "born" with the opposite sex genital that the individual them self is "born" with. There is only one kind of heterosexual and the lgbt's lies and deceptions will never change this primary fact.

Here we got a bunch of homosexuals pretending to be the opposite sex so they can go around trying to degrade, humiliate, traumatize heterosexuals while trying to rob heterosexuals of the right, freedom and liberty to be heterosexual with their lgbt lies and deceptions and act as if people not taking kindly to such sick, filthy and inexcusable lying and deceiving is the problem. A liar lies and claims you revealing them for the liars they prove to be is the problem. Pretty sick and redundant.

As for homosexuals who call them self trans, if the individual seeks to have sex exclusively with those "born" with the same sex genital they themselves were "born" with then they are factually a homosexual.

Heterosexuals are not homosexual guinea pigs, this is infuriating and inexcusable that any of this has transpired in recent decades! Main stream media are like zombies controlled like puppets much like any of your officials who wished such infuriating behavior upon any of you in any western civilization where such disgusting filth has been pushed through legislation.

If you were born with a penis you will never be a woman = fact. If you were born with a vagina, you will never be a man = fact. All lgbt lies and deceptions combined will never change these primary facts.

If you were born as hermaphrodite and have one of your genitals removed then you still are left with a genital naturally there since birth but will always be hermaphrodite because that is what you are and always will be.

lgbt replacing definitions with their sick and filthy lies and deceptions doesn't change the fact that they are lying.
    Forcing lies through legislation to try and make criminals out of citizens who naturally become infuriated when lied too or deceived doesn't change the fact that they are lying..

Someone's feelings when caught for lying and deceiving people, let alone in such an infuriating way, aren't even worth the value of the scum you'l find in a rotting waste bin in a fish market next to the fact that these individuals are lying too and deceiving you in the first place. Shame on officials for ever supporting such sick behavior that the lgbt represents.

My pleasure to work towards the destruction of the lgbt permanently and globally for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet. So sick of compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers who do not want to accept themselves for what they themselves are while they can go around trying to rob everyone else of what we are while also further lying when claiming that anyone else is the bigot when clearly those who do not want to accept themselves for what they are let alone anyone for what we are, are the only bigots here with an irrational fear (phobia) of accepting themselves for what they themselves factually are which is determined naturally for every human at conception and revealed generally at birth. Society deserves far better than such sick behavior supported by globalist swine using these sick individuals who were easily baited like brainless head cases to help try and make a complete mockery of every western civilization that globalist scum are currently attempting to divide and conquer these past couple of decades with the same pathetic rubbish.

We need swift and effective punishments for these liars and deceivers as their sick behavior becomes criminalized. Teach them to accept themselves for what they themselves are in the first place, simple. Again, when homosexuality was legalized, discrimination against heterosexuality should have been criminalized because we wouldn't have this sick trans insanity manifestation of lies and deceptions thus we wouldn't have regressed to such an obvious mockery that the lgbt clearly represents.

https://www.brighteon.com/6ca2d6ba-c...3-979252993ced

(Off note FYI: my internet was cut weeks ago and I still don't know what the ... I have my suspicions considering my net went off the same day that I found out they are now asking people if they want meat in food banks then they stoop to slipping in halal in Canada. Filthy freedom of religious garbage has now lead to this shameful display. I have seen many videos over the years of muslims preparing halal by slicing the animals belly open, letting their guts fall to the floor and the animal dies slowly while trying not to fall from slipping in it's own blood and guts. Such garbage is far from appropriate let alone having it stuck into people bags at food banks or even on grocery store shelves. I'll choose starving over knowingly eating such disgusting filth as halal any day.)

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    You seem troubled, you should take a nap, you worry too much.

Also,. methinks thou doth protest too much.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I don't. It's an observation. The only issue I have with it is that you shouldn't indulge crazy people, and transgenders are definitely in that boat. Their suicide rate is nearly 50%. You don't see that high a suicide rate with any other group. There's something wrong there and we shouldn't indulge it.
    Maybe its that high because of your ignorant intolerance.