Thread: Negotiating Against Communists Will Always Be A losing Proposition

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Negotiating Against Communists Will Always Be A losing Proposition

Black Communists begin and end every negotiation with a moral bargaining chip, while opponents make the mistake of negotiating governing policy. Communists always come down to ‘I can do no wrong while you are immoral.’ Every organized religion fanatic began using that ploy thousands of year ago.

Two years before the Soviet Union fell apart I saw it coming. Just as I predicted the USSR imploded. My prediction was backed up by one observation —— Soviet Communists would never negotiate their way out of Germany. I told friends they would simply pack up and go home. That is exactly what they did almost to the day I foretold. More about this at the end of this message.

Lets skip ahead to 1999 when my wife got our first computer.

Not long after my daughter taught me how it worked I began posting my observations, interpretations, and predictions on a message board. Over the years I said that many of the same conditions that brought white Europeans to this continent exist for a mass exodus of black Americans returning to Africa. Ultimately an all-black continent where the black race would not be controlled by, or beholden to, the white race; that is the ruling class.

Four years ago I said an all-black continent is an idea whose time has come. Unfortunately, America’s angry blacks ain’t running off to Africa to live with da brothers:

Babu Omowale, the so-called national minister of defense for the People’s New Black Panther Party, says his group and allied organizations have their sights set on establishing “our own government in a nation within a nation.”

Omowale was speaking in an interview set to air Sunday night on this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and News Talk 990 AM in Philadelphia.

Omowale used the interview to claim five states as belonging to the “Black Nation”: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.

The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

Omowale is also co-founder of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, a black militant gun group named after Black Panther Party founder Huey P. Newton. According to reports, Dallas shooter Micah X. Johnson “liked” the Huey P. Newton Gun Club and Omawale has said that he recognized Johnson from black community events in Dallas.

Asked by this reporter what his group’s endgame is, Omowale replied:

The end game is land ownership. The endgame is our own government in a nation within a nation. Okay. So we claim the states of Louisiana, we claim the states of Mississippi, we claim the states of South Carolina, we claim the states of Alabama, and we claim the states of Georgia.

We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.

For now, however, Omowale says the goals are more short-term:

There is no way that we can totally separate ourselves in the United States of America and we are aware of that. We know that we are owed land, we are owed monies, we are owed restitutions and we are owed reparations. That’s going to be a continuing process. What we are saying right now is we want to control the economics in our community. We want to control the black dollars. The money that goes in, the money that goes out.

We want to control the politics in our community. If a politician is not bringing anything to the table for the betterment of that community, we are not going to vote for these particular people. And we most definitely want to control the education. What our people are learning in what we call the public fool system, not school system, where they are teaching and misrepresenting the true history of the black man here in the United States.

The Huey P. Newton Gun Club says on its website it is seeking to “develop over time to a regimented Black Army.”

“Our mission is to educate the masses of black people on the necessity of self,” states the website. “That includes self-preservation, self-defense, and self-sufficiency through militant culture.”

“We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION.”

EXCLUSIVE–New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form ‘Country Within a Country’
    by Aaron Klein
    10 Jul 2016

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ountry-within/

It never occurs to characters like Babu Omowale to migrate to five all-black African nations where they will not have to look at white people at all.

If Babu’s claim that blacks have the knowledge to take control of an economy is accurate, they surely have the knowledge to create an economy for poor blacks in Third World countries in Africa where they could use their expertise to build instead of tear down.

Unfortunately, clever little blacks got the bright idea that it is just as easy to have two continents as it is to have a country within a country. Indeed, why not stay here and end up with two continents —— an All-black Africa and a black North America —— instead of emigrating to all-black nations in Africa?

NOTE: Blacks starting with five all-black U.S. states will spread across the continent just as European whites spreaded out from 13 colonies. That appears to be the plan Professor Christian Davenport is mapping out:

Christian Davenport YouTube screenshot/White Scripts & Black Supermen
    https://images.dailycaller.com/image...k-Supermen.jpg

Davenport advised black people seeking to foment revolution to “move slow” and “not reveal the plan until it is too late.” “Check members carefully, know that the state is monitoring you, and prepare for the worst,” the public school professor also helpfully suggested.

University Of Michigan Professor: New Black-Only SEGREGATED NATION In Southern USA ‘Fairly Easy’
    Eric Owens
    Education Editor
    8:38 AM 07/18/2016

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/un...a-fairly-easy/

Next, an all-black-continent-cum-paradise should make it easier for black race hustlers to prove moral superiority:

Racism is the sweetest, most profitable, long-running, con job every black racist gets away with; i.e., the black race is morally superior. The scam was designed and executed to show that the black race is superior to every other race —— ergo, every black criminal, pervert, and murderer is morally superior to the entire race of white devils.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...36#post2758136

Non-existent Racism is subtle, while it is as domineering as it is destructive.

Convert or Die is the threat two priesthoods preach before declaring open warfare. Black racists are saying Integrate or Die.

Racial integration gave black racists a broad base among whites so they could kill whites as though each killing is unconnected to the previous ones. Somehow, every time a white kills a black in self-defense it is portrayed as whites are executing a genocidal program to kill all blacks. Ergo, black Communists have the Right to kill every white in self-defense.

NOTE: I believe that a substantial number of whites and blacks get along for one reason —— they avoid each other as much as the U.N.’s global government crowd will allow.

The major problem created by black rage has always been that every white is forced to associate with blacks in a multitude of ways. No one ever mentions that blacks can choose their associates by government force while whites lost their choice decades ago.

There is one major flaw in the Five Black States strategy. It is a strategy rooted in Europeans taking control of a continent away from technological primitive inhabitants. Blacks live in a dream world if they think their so-called moral superiority is the only thing they need to take North America away from whites. In short: Disarming law-abiding white Americans will never give black Americans a moral and technological advantage over whites. It is not succeeding, nor will it ever succeed.

Parenthetically, black Americans controlling the Democrat Party were Communists since the FDR years. It was white and black Communists that kept Communism alive after after the USSR imploded.

The U.S. did not defeat Communism, or China, when the Soviet Union imploded. The reported demise of the Soviet Union caused Americans to drop their guard. Media Communists encouraged a false sense of security with claims that Americans had nothing to fear because Communism was dead. The Left was so successful in announcing the death of Communism the country ignored the Clintons while they went about salvaging Communism’s worldwide infrastructure left behind by the Soviet Union. Today, the country has a piss-pot full of Clinton and Obama Communists in high places; most notably in intelligence agencies.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...35#post2860435

Let me close with a prediction about black Communists based on this paragraph:

Two years before the Soviet Union fell apart I saw it coming. Just as I predicted the USSR imploded. My prediction was supported by one observation —— Soviet Communists would not negotiate their way out of Germany. I told friends they would simply pack up and go home. That is exactly what they did almost to the day I foretold.

On the day black race hustlers and black American Communists are defeated in every political arena they will not negotiate reparations as a condition of returning to Africa. Once total defeat is accepted by black Americans they will pack their balloons and return to Africa à la the USSR and Germany’s reunification. Then, and only then, can the U.S.A. be unified again.

p.s.
    . . . ‘We’s all God’s chillun.’ is still valid when the races live on separate continents. In time, individuals of different races will come together naturally as God intended without government priests trying to bring it about by force.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...D-Race-Hustler
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (07-10-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Black Communists begin and end every negotiation with a moral bargaining chip, while opponents make the mistake of negotiating governing policy. Communists always come down to ‘I can do no wrong while you are immoral.’ Every organized religion fanatic began using that ploy thousands of year ago.

Two years before the Soviet Union fell apart I saw it coming. Just as I predicted the USSR imploded. My prediction was backed up by one observation —— Soviet Communists would never negotiate their way out of Germany. I told friends they would simply pack up and go home. That is exactly what they did almost to the day I foretold. More about this at the end of this message.

Lets skip ahead to 1999 when my wife got our first computer.

Not long after my daughter taught me how it worked I began posting my observations, interpretations, and predictions on a message board. Over the years I said that many of the same conditions that brought white Europeans to this continent exist for a mass exodus of black Americans returning to Africa. Ultimately an all-black continent where the black race would not be controlled by, or beholden to, the white race; that is the ruling class.

Four years ago I said an all-black continent is an idea whose time has come. Unfortunately, America’s angry blacks ain’t running off to Africa to live with da brothers:

Babu Omowale, the so-called national minister of defense for the People’s New Black Panther Party, says his group and allied organizations have their sights set on establishing “our own government in a nation within a nation.”

Omowale was speaking in an interview set to air Sunday night on this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and News Talk 990 AM in Philadelphia.

Omowale used the interview to claim five states as belonging to the “Black Nation”: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.

The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

Omowale is also co-founder of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, a black militant gun group named after Black Panther Party founder Huey P. Newton. According to reports, Dallas shooter Micah X. Johnson “liked” the Huey P. Newton Gun Club and Omawale has said that he recognized Johnson from black community events in Dallas.

Asked by this reporter what his group’s endgame is, Omowale replied:

The end game is land ownership. The endgame is our own government in a nation within a nation. Okay. So we claim the states of Louisiana, we claim the states of Mississippi, we claim the states of South Carolina, we claim the states of Alabama, and we claim the states of Georgia.

We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.

For now, however, Omowale says the goals are more short-term:

There is no way that we can totally separate ourselves in the United States of America and we are aware of that. We know that we are owed land, we are owed monies, we are owed restitutions and we are owed reparations. That’s going to be a continuing process. What we are saying right now is we want to control the economics in our community. We want to control the black dollars. The money that goes in, the money that goes out.

We want to control the politics in our community. If a politician is not bringing anything to the table for the betterment of that community, we are not going to vote for these particular people. And we most definitely want to control the education. What our people are learning in what we call the public fool system, not school system, where they are teaching and misrepresenting the true history of the black man here in the United States.

The Huey P. Newton Gun Club says on its website it is seeking to “develop over time to a regimented Black Army.”

“Our mission is to educate the masses of black people on the necessity of self,” states the website. “That includes self-preservation, self-defense, and self-sufficiency through militant culture.”

“We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION.”

EXCLUSIVE–New Black Panther Leader: Blacks Need to Migrate to Five Southern States, Form ‘Country Within a Country’
    by Aaron Klein
    10 Jul 2016

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ountry-within/

It never occurs to characters like Babu Omowale to migrate to five all-black African nations where they will not have to look at white people at all.

If Babu’s claim that blacks have the knowledge to take control of an economy is accurate, they surely have the knowledge to create an economy for poor blacks in Third World countries in Africa where they could use their expertise to build instead of tear down.

Unfortunately, clever little blacks got the bright idea that it is just as easy to have two continents as it is to have a country within a country. Indeed, why not stay here and end up with two continents —— an All-black Africa and a black North America —— instead of emigrating to all-black nations in Africa?

NOTE: Blacks starting with five all-black U.S. states will spread across the continent just as European whites spreaded out from 13 colonies. That appears to be the plan Professor Christian Davenport is mapping out:

Christian Davenport YouTube screenshot/White Scripts & Black Supermen
    https://images.dailycaller.com/image...k-Supermen.jpg

Davenport advised black people seeking to foment revolution to “move slow” and “not reveal the plan until it is too late.” “Check members carefully, know that the state is monitoring you, and prepare for the worst,” the public school professor also helpfully suggested.

University Of Michigan Professor: New Black-Only SEGREGATED NATION In Southern USA ‘Fairly Easy’
    Eric Owens
    Education Editor
    8:38 AM 07/18/2016

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/un...a-fairly-easy/

Next, an all-black-continent-cum-paradise should make it easier for black race hustlers to prove moral superiority:

Racism is the sweetest, most profitable, long-running, con job every black racist gets away with; i.e., the black race is morally superior. The scam was designed and executed to show that the black race is superior to every other race —— ergo, every black criminal, pervert, and murderer is morally superior to the entire race of white devils.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...36#post2758136

Non-existent Racism is subtle, while it is as domineering as it is destructive.

Convert or Die is the threat two priesthoods preach before declaring open warfare. Black racists are saying Integrate or Die.

Racial integration gave black racists a broad base among whites so they could kill whites as though each killing is unconnected to the previous ones. Somehow, every time a white kills a black in self-defense it is portrayed as whites are executing a genocidal program to kill all blacks. Ergo, black Communists have the Right to kill every white in self-defense.

NOTE: I believe that a substantial number of whites and blacks get along for one reason —— they avoid each other as much as the U.N.’s global government crowd will allow.

The major problem created by black rage has always been that every white is forced to associate with blacks in a multitude of ways. No one ever mentions that blacks can choose their associates by government force while whites lost their choice decades ago.

There is one major flaw in the Five Black States strategy. It is a strategy rooted in Europeans taking control of a continent away from technological primitive inhabitants. Blacks live in a dream world if they think their so-called moral superiority is the only thing they need to take North America away from whites. In short: Disarming law-abiding white Americans will never give black Americans a moral and technological advantage over whites. It is not succeeding, nor will it ever succeed.

Parenthetically, black Americans controlling the Democrat Party were Communists since the FDR years. It was white and black Communists that kept Communism alive after after the USSR imploded.

The U.S. did not defeat Communism, or China, when the Soviet Union imploded. The reported demise of the Soviet Union caused Americans to drop their guard. Media Communists encouraged a false sense of security with claims that Americans had nothing to fear because Communism was dead. The Left was so successful in announcing the death of Communism the country ignored the Clintons while they went about salvaging Communism’s worldwide infrastructure left behind by the Soviet Union. Today, the country has a piss-pot full of Clinton and Obama Communists in high places; most notably in intelligence agencies.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...35#post2860435

Let me close with a prediction about black Communists based on this paragraph:

Two years before the Soviet Union fell apart I saw it coming. Just as I predicted the USSR imploded. My prediction was supported by one observation —— Soviet Communists would not negotiate their way out of Germany. I told friends they would simply pack up and go home. That is exactly what they did almost to the day I foretold.

On the day black race hustlers and black American Communists are defeated in every political arena they will not negotiate reparations as a condition of returning to Africa. Once total defeat is accepted by black Americans they will pack their balloons and return to Africa à la the USSR and Germany’s reunification. Then, and only then, can the U.S.A. be unified again.

p.s.
    . . . ‘We’s all God’s chillun.’ is still valid when the races live on separate continents. In time, individuals of different races will come together naturally as God intended without government priests trying to bring it about by force.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...D-Race-Hustler
    Thank you for yet ANOTHER fine post AND thread starter, Flanders.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Flanders (07-10-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post

Intentionally deceiving language. Not an outright lie or a tactful euphemism, but systematic use of ambiguous, evasive words and sentence structures to say one thing but mean something else. Commonly associated with bureaucracy, military, and politics, it is often practiced in commerce also as a calculated attempt to (1) avoid or shift responsibility, (2) distort reality by making the bad, negative, or unpleasant look good, positive, or pleasant, and vice versa, and (3) confuse by using unfamiliar or concocted jargon.

Lets call it moralspeak:

One of the basic premises of Grandstanding: The Use and Abuse of Moral Talk is that our ability to give a damn about moralizing claims is a sort of "scarce resource." So using moral claims to try to accomplish things has diminishing returns, suggest authors Justin Tosi and Brandon Warmke in this timely and sharp new work bridging philosophy with online culture.

Look at this sentence from a New York magazine story airing the drama inside a progressive journalist email group: "Please for the love of all the babies, stop telling people how to process their own oppression and the offense that comes alongside it." Grandstanding is about the rhetorical and social dynamics that would make someone think writing that shriek of a nonargument is a good idea. While they are philosophers, Tosi and Warmke use as much research psychology as they do ethical theorizing, which keeps the book grounded—because the ways that grandstanding makes the world a worse place are not just theoretical.

These days, we're running very low on giving-of-a-damn. Our shared societal tank of damn-giving is exhausted by people who resort to moralistic claims over irrelevancies. People today are doing a lot of grandstanding, using high stakes moral language that's really just intended to "try to make themselves look good." The problem isn't just that it's a false, vain way of communicating. It's antisocial behavior. If almost every single car were using giant smoke-belching engines for simple grocery runs because people think it makes them look cool, we'd be choking on thick, acrid air. And that's what we have with our verbal environment, a sort of rhetorical pollution crisis. "By debasing moral talk, we render it a less useful tool for accomplishing aims more important than the promotion of reputation."

Examples abound. "Running this puts Black @nytimes staff in danger," tweeted much of the staff of the New York Times in early June alongside a screenshot of a Times opinion section op-ed by Senator Tom Cotton (R., Ark.). Cotton's piece urged the use of troops to quell violent protests across the country.

But it's unlikely the people tweeting this really believed not only that Cotton's piece was a Trojan horse for a fascist takeover of America, but also that the senator's proposed takeover was contingent on whether it ran in the Times or some other paper. (Cotton does have the president's cellphone number.) If the constitutional order of the republic fell in an orgy of fascistic violence consuming the human rights of more than 320 million citizens, a judicious moral thinker might say there would be problems bigger than whether the distribution of state violence is racially proportionate. But if your aim is to show your exquisite virtue by signaling concern about Republican racism, then you might say your first worry is the danger posed to a subset of the 4,500 employees of the New York Times Company.

A piece by Times media columnist Ben Smith later confirmed that Times staffers were merely grandstanding. They'd picked their words because the "formulation was legally protected speech because it focused on workplace safety." The affair gets to what is so useful, timely, and brilliant about the book.

Grandstanding explains what has gone so wrong in public discourse and how. While it is not directly and explicitly about the internet, social media, and culture war politics, it gets sidelong at what those things have done to us as a critical culture. In a culture that rewards grandstanding, people who act like they're talking about the world are often just talking about themselves.

There are some unwelcome conventions of academic philosophy—a little bit too much worrying about getting out ahead of possible objections instead of just getting to the point. But the point is a great one, and ultimately the authors get it across vividly.

First, they show that "moral talk is not magic," demonstrating that you can't virtue signal your way to a better world. Talk is cheap, and it doesn't buy you much. Then they give us a "field guide to grandstanding" so we know what we're dealing with. You'll start seeing similarities between their examples and online articles or Facebook statuses you've seen friends posting. You're probably guilty, too.

Perhaps the most useful part of Grandstanding is a look at the social dynamics that make grandstanders say things that advance their status or anathematize some outgroup rather than express truth. ("Running this puts Black @nytimes staff in danger.") People look for ways to advance their individual status inside the institutions they care about, not to actually make the world better. So when we offer social reward rather than scorn for moralizing bunk, people will claim the reward. Incentives matter in the rhetorical economy as well.

Readers with less tolerance for philosophy-speak are advised to skip the section on whether a virtuous person would grandstand, a look at how grandstanding squares with various ethical theories. But read the next and final two sections twice. They cover how grandstanding makes politics "a morality pageant" in a world where we've all become petty little politicians with an online constituency to please and pander to. And they suggest what any one of us can do to lessen grandstanding and improve things.

With a culture of grandstanding driving outrage cycle after outrage cycle, that's sorely needed. So, please, for the love of all the babies, send this book to all your friends. Not buying it puts America in danger.

REVIEW: ‘Grandstanding: The Use and Abuse of Moral Talk’ by Justin Tosi and Brandon Warmke
    Nicholas Clairmont
    July 12, 2020 5:00 AM

https://freebeacon.com/culture/revie...randon-warmke/
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

bhaktajan (07-13-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

What are you negotiating for? Tell the commy govt. you want a car.
    They'll ask you for your paperwork showing that you passed the test.
    They'll want to know what do you need the car for? as for example
    weekends to see the family in the neighboring town. I can promise
    you this. You and your wife are not getting an SUV!

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    To Geeko Sportivo: Chow down.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Flanders does seem to know just what Communism is.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

These days, we're running very low on giving-of-a-damn. Our shared societal tank of damn-giving is exhausted by people who resort to moralistic claims over irrelevancies. People today are doing a lot of grandstanding, using high stakes moral language that's really just intended to "try to make themselves look good." The problem isn't just that it's a false, vain way of communicating. It's antisocial behavior.
    That's why Trump tweets ---to prep everyone to avoid technocrat-speech by future government leaders.

Now some one explain why we should AOC boycott Goya.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Flanders does seem to know just what Communism is.
    To Trumpet: Thank you. Indeed I do.

A few quotations for bumper sticker mentalities makes my case:

Hitler said the same thing:

When an opponent declares, ‘I will not come over to your side,’ I calmly say, Your child belongs to us already. . . . What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community. Adolf Hitler

The youth of today is ever the people of tomorrow. For this reason we have set before ourselves the task of inoculating our youth with the spirit of this community of the people at a very early age, at an age when human beings are still unperverted and therefore unspoiled. This Reich stands, and it is building itself up for the future, upon its youth. And this new Reich will give its youth to no one, but will itself take youth and give to youth its own education and its own upbringing. Adolf Hitler

Communists are determined to kill Fascists as a matter of survival. Freedom-loving people killing Communists until there are none left is fair play.

Here is Karl Marx’s advice for those among us who insist there is a big difference between Socialism and Communism:

This is one of my favorite Communism’s pearls of wisdom:

The Parasite Class cannot decide which parasites own the moral high ground —— medicine or the ED. The coronavirus hoax and closing schools gave socialized medicine's parasites the edge over education industry parasites for the time being.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts