Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Florida has record high deaths from Covid-19

1. #331 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    They are rarely affected, meaning they suffer little to no effects, let alone fatalities.
    So far in Florida, 17,000 kids have tested positive for COVID and four have died.

If you apply that death rate to all 50 million kids you want to return to school, that's over 20,000 dead kids.

I don't want to ever hear or read you screech about "all lives matter" or abortion ever again, baby killer.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #332 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    That would be a good question for people to be asking city politicians. Apparently there cannot be enough.
    You're the one who wants dead kids, baby killer.

You think dead kids are going to win Trump's election for him, since the economy is utter shit and was utter shit before COVID?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #333 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,620 Times in 51,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So far in Florida, 17,000 kids have tested positive for COVID and four have died.

If you apply that death rate to all 50 million kids you want to return to school, that's over 20,000 dead kids.

I don't want to ever hear or read you screech about "all lives matter" or abortion ever again.
    Here's how to stop the RWNJs from forcing schools to open: Tell them if kids catch COVID-19, it's the same as an abortion.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. #334 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're the one who wants dead kids, baby killer.

You think dead kids are going to win Trump's election for him, since the economy is utter shit and was utter shit before COVID?
    Only the ones that liberals feel the need to abort. Feel free to use it without hesitation. I just wish your parents had practiced what they preached.

5. #335 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Only the ones that liberals feel the need to abort. Feel free to use it without hesitation. I just wish your parents had practiced what they preached.
    Popeye are the results of an abortion????????????????

6. #336 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

California is not opening schools this fall. We love our children and teachers.

7. #337 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    California is not opening schools this fall. We love our children and teachers.
    Does it really matter? It is not like you are graduating geniuses over there or anything.

8. #338 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

I don't want to ever hear or read you screech about "all lives matter" or abortion ever again, baby killer.
    Kids aren't affected, you Covid sheeplet. Just another of the dumb unwashed masses.

9. #339 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Kids aren't affected, you Covid sheeplet. Just another of the dumb unwashed masses.
    And their parents? Grandparents? What a great idea. Let's send a bunch of typhoid Marys into superspreader events, every day, for hours a day, and send them home to Mom and Dad. And why? So the idiot in the White House can toss his Hail Mary pass for winning the election. When did people become this stupid?

10. #340 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is duplicitous to tell States they are on their own to run their schools as they see fit but then to micromanage their decisions to open or not during a deadly pandemic, for political reasons.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-13-2020)

12. #341 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

They may as well shut down all government schools after we've witnessed what they've produced lately...uneducated, rioting, looting, spoiled little tantrum-throwing violent thugs...for political reasons.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

13. #342 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    And their parents? Grandparents? What a great idea. Let's send a bunch of typhoid Marys into superspreader events, every day, for hours a day, and send them home to Mom and Dad. And why? So the idiot in the White House can toss his Hail Mary pass for winning the election. When did people become this stupid?
    Guess what? If you are elderly or have co-morbidities, then stay out of Walmart and don't visit your 10 grandkids for a while. It really is that simple.

Totalitarianism is not needed. Be your own savior, FFS.

14. #343 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Guess what? If you are elderly or have co-morbidities, then stay out of Walmart and don't visit your 10 grandkids for a while. It really is that simple.

Totalitarianism is not needed. Be your own savior, FFS.
    Because rugged individualism isn't going to make this virus go away. Your solution is BS. A kid gets the virus at school and spreads it to their parents, who of course are heading for work because that's what your Dear Leader wants. And then they can infect their co-workers. If you think totalitarianism is working with others than you're just another ugly entitled American. I can't imagine what you would have done in London during the blitz. Oh the HORROR!!! You can't make me turn off my lights!!!! Grow up.

15. #344 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,620 Times in 51,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    It is duplicitous to tell States they are on their own to run their schools as they see fit but then to micromanage their decisions to open or not during a deadly pandemic, for political reasons.
    Agreed it's duplicitous. Trump has dodged responsibility for this virus from the beginning. He asserts that he has the power to do whatever it takes but that he chose to let the Governors handle....whereupon Trump started bitching and whining like the PABOTUS he is whenever a Governor did something Trump didn't like.

Trump's motivations have been clear since his initial campaign: it's all about Trump. Now that he's lost a Billion bucks due to him screwing up the crisis, he's so anxious to fully open the country again, he doesn't give a fuck how many kids get sick or how many parents and grandparents are infected by infected children.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-13-2020)

17. #345 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed it's duplicitous. Trump has dodged responsibility for this virus from the beginning. He asserts that he has the power to do whatever it takes but that he chose to let the Governors handle....whereupon Trump started bitching and whining like the PABOTUS he is whenever a Governor did something Trump didn't like.

Trump's motivations have been clear since his initial campaign: it's all about Trump. Now that he's lost a Billion bucks due to him screwing up the crisis, he's so anxious to fully open the country again, he doesn't give a fuck how many kids get sick or how many parents and grandparents are infected by infected children.

The president's disregard for human life is appalling. It is dangerous for the USA to have him in that office.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.