1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Phantasmal,

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I disagree, somewhat, this declares he is not above the law. I think that is a very important point. I don’t think his tax returns would have changed the 38% that still support Dim Dung Don, those are still his cult members.
    Good point.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-09-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,303 Times in 13,425 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

I fully expect even if Trump's tax records are handed over at some point it'll be another

So far, every time the expectant TDS crowd has proclaimed the end is near for Trump, they've been proven wrong. I'm betting on the horse that's likely to win that race and it ain't the TDS bunch.
    Instead, they get his tax returns. They gloat over their victory and start reveling in all sorts of minutia and nonsense as if it mattered to anyone but them. They then make wild speculative claims that Trump is committing fraud, perjury, you-name-it because of some small thing they supposedly "found" in his returns even after the IRS has audited all of them with a fine toothed comb for decades. The MSM breathlessly blathers on for months about how Trump is now doomed. Then the whole thing suddenly disappears for the next, new, shiny object dangled in front of them.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,166 Times in 33,864 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I fully expect even if Trump's tax records are handed over at some point it'll be another

So far, every time the expectant TDS crowd has proclaimed the end is near for Trump, they've been proven wrong. I'm betting on the horse that's likely to win that race and it ain't the TDS bunch.
    Instead, they get his tax returns. They gloat over their victory and start reveling in all sorts of minutia and nonsense as if it mattered to anyone but them. They then make wild speculative claims that Trump is committing fraud, perjury, you-name-it because of some small thing they supposedly "found" in his returns even after the IRS has audited all of them with a fine toothed comb for decades. The MSM breathlessly blathers on for months about how Trump is now doomed. Then the whole thing suddenly disappears for the next, new, shiny object dangled in front of them.
    Michael Cohen doesn’t agree with you.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,166 Times in 33,864 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...red-trump.html

This story was written after 18 months of investigation by these reporters.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

If the IRS had no problem with his taxes ..... neither will we .