Thread: Muslim group to represent Jewish inmate denied kosher food in jail

1. #16 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Christianity has no dietary requirements.
    What if I say it does...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,519 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    What if I say it does...
    You'd end up in a paleface mental hospital - eating gruel.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-09-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nothing. Just the fact that if he's in jail, he can eat whatever they (us taxpayers) give him. He's no better than anyone else.
    If I were in jail, would it be OK with you, if, because I'm a Christian, I request steak and lobster for dinner?
    you goyim eat all matter of unclean things
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You'd end up in a paleface mental hospital - eating gruel.
    Nope, stupid foreigner, I wouldn't end up in a mental hospital
    I'd eat what they gave me, or I probably wouldn't eat. Period.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    you goyim eat all matter of unclean things
    Oh lookie! The racist cockroach is here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-09-2020)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I would feed Guano fried foreskins and pork gobbled by Islamic virgins.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I agree with the rabbi more and more and so do many Jews

Rabbi Baruch Efrati believes Jews should 'rejoice at the fact that Europe is paying for what it did to us for hundreds of years by losing its identity.' He praises Islam for promoting modesty, respect for God

Rabbi Efrati wrote in response that the Islamization of Europe was better than a Christian Europe for ethical and theological reasons – as a punishment against Christians for persecuting the Jews and the fact that Christianity, as opposed to Islam, is considered "idolatry" from a halachic point of view.

"Jews should rejoice at the fact that Christian Europe is losing its identity as a punishment for what it did to us for the hundreds of years were in exile there," the rabbi explained as the ethical reason for favoring Muslims, quoting shocking descriptions from the Rishonim literature (written by leading rabbis who lived during the 11th to 15th centuries) about pogroms and mass murders committed by Christians against Jews.

"We will never forgive Europe's Christians for slaughtering millions of our children, women and elderly… Not just in the recent Holocaust, but throughout the generations, in a consistent manner which characterizes all factions of hypocritical Christianity…

"A now, Europe is losing its identity in favor of another people and another religion, and there will be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity, which shed a lot of blood it won't be able to atone for."

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...299673,00.html
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    I would feed Guano fried foreskins and pork gobbled by Islamic virgins.
    I'd be a bit benevolent. I'd feed the poor deranged racist wannabe a good ole' Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich and a bowl of tomato soup. And throw in some crackers if he wanted them

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-10-2020)

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Your loss. Farmed shrimp are packed full of antibiotics- and the ' original Zionists ' date to 1896. You're a century adrift.
    well this guy was an American that focused on creation of a Jewish state
    He showed me his writings
    The shrimp were delicious - from a high quality deli -

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

coming from an unclean goyim like you not surprised
    saved you some

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

King Crab legs are better than lobster, especially smothered in butter.
    Maryland steamed crabs... I grew up on them

Old Bay Steamed Blue Crabs

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Europe’s top rabbi calls for solidarity with Muslims

“In general what we see is a reaction to immigration from the Middle East which has brought millions of Muslims to Europe. Europe is now engaging in anti-immigration measures and [dealing with] the fear of Islamic terrorism. But instead of engaging with the problems, there is a strong attack against minority religions in general. “We [Jews and Muslims] definitely have a common cause in fighting for religious freedoms.”

Goldschmidt cited calls to close mosques, ban methods of ritual slaughter in the production of halal and kosher meat, outlaw circumcision – practised by Jews and Muslims – and last month’s European court of justice ruling that employers could ban workers from wearing religious symbols or clothing.

Concerns over religious freedom in Europe led to the formation of the Muslim-Jewish Leadership Council in September 2015. Its leaders said it was the “first common platform for European Muslims and Jews”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...gious-freedoms

— Golda Meir

ברוך השם

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I agree with the rabbi more and more and so do many Jews

Rabbi Baruch Efrati believes Jews should 'rejoice at the fact that Europe is paying for what it did to us for hundreds of years by losing its identity.' He praises Islam for promoting modesty, respect for God

Rabbi Efrati wrote in response that the Islamization of Europe was better than a Christian Europe for ethical and theological reasons – as a punishment against Christians for persecuting the Jews and the fact that Christianity, as opposed to Islam, is considered "idolatry" from a halachic point of view.

"Jews should rejoice at the fact that Christian Europe is losing its identity as a punishment for what it did to us for the hundreds of years were in exile there," the rabbi explained as the ethical reason for favoring Muslims, quoting shocking descriptions from the Rishonim literature (written by leading rabbis who lived during the 11th to 15th centuries) about pogroms and mass murders committed by Christians against Jews.

"We will never forgive Europe's Christians for slaughtering millions of our children, women and elderly… Not just in the recent Holocaust, but throughout the generations, in a consistent manner which characterizes all factions of hypocritical Christianity…

"A now, Europe is losing its identity in favor of another people and another religion, and there will be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity, which shed a lot of blood it won't be able to atone for."

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...299673,00.html
    guno, Accept the fact that no one gives a fuck about you, or what you believe. I couldn't care less if you hate me.
    There is no way on God's green earth you could do anything to harm me. You are utterly insignificant. And, a loser...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-10-2020)

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Maryland steamed crabs... I grew up on them

Old Bay Steamed Blue Crabs
    Mmmm...

Reminds me of a few of my old pool team parties. We ate steamed King Crab legs, shrimp and Black Diamond steaks. Then drank a 1/2 keg of Labatt's, a few bottles of rum and Crown Royal. Those are some wild (and somewhat clouded) memories. We had fun!

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Europe’s top rabbi calls for solidarity with Muslims

“In general what we see is a reaction to immigration from the Middle East which has brought millions of Muslims to Europe. Europe is now engaging in anti-immigration measures and [dealing with] the fear of Islamic terrorism. But instead of engaging with the problems, there is a strong attack against minority religions in general. “We [Jews and Muslims] definitely have a common cause in fighting for religious freedoms.”

Goldschmidt cited calls to close mosques, ban methods of ritual slaughter in the production of halal and kosher meat, outlaw circumcision – practised by Jews and Muslims – and last month’s European court of justice ruling that employers could ban workers from wearing religious symbols or clothing.

Concerns over religious freedom in Europe led to the formation of the Muslim-Jewish Leadership Council in September 2015. Its leaders said it was the “first common platform for European Muslims and Jews”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...gious-freedoms
    I'm cool with American jews. they are part of the melting pot. Except for those freaks with the curly sideburns up in NY you'd never know they were a separate religion. Baltimore had a thriving jewish population in west Baltimore
    we all got along.

Islam is a freak show. I find that religion vindictive, and not caring or compassion. It offers nothing but al-Hamdu lillah! -fatalistic nonsense