Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: FBI Director Wray: China is the “greatest long-term threat” to the US

1. #346 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    DC is only ever really used for undersea interconnectors, otherwise it's always AC.
    i distinctly recall 220 DC power outlets many years ago when I was there?

2. #347 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    i distinctly recall 220 DC power outlets many years ago when I was there?
    Where?

3. #348 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,399 Times in 6,146 Posts
    Blog Entries

China is the “greatest long-term threat” to the US
    Well- you've got your way, Comrade maggot. In its post-Brexit desperation to curry favor with El Trumpo your Tory government has opted to strip out decades of British/Chinese communications infrastructure- at a cost of billions of dollars and at least ten years of communications disruptions before you catch up to where you were today- which, by then, will be very much yesterday. You are now a US-dependent state.
    I'd call you a fucking traitor myself.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

4. #349 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Well- you've got your way, Comrade maggot. In its post-Brexit desperation to curry favor with El Trumpo your Tory government has opted to strip out decades of British/Chinese communications infrastructure- at a cost of billions of dollars and at least ten years of communications disruptions before you catch up to where you were today- which, by then, will be very much yesterday. You are now a US-dependent state.
    I know infinitely more about data networking than you'll ever know, do you know what roles an SGSN and a GGSN play in GPRS networks? It's clear that you haven't a fucking clue and are just bullshitting as always.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 07-15-2020 at 08:24 AM.

5. #350 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Where?
    i think i was under a misconception, it must be 220AC

6. #351 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Something is definitely off about a supposed Brit living in Thailand who spends all day, every day carrying dirty energy water as concerns the US political scene.
    I ain't buying any of what that fraud Grabshisjunk aka Cabana Poontang is selling. In what universe is bold above even possible?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

moon (07-15-2020)

8. #352 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Something is definitely off about a supposed Brit living in Thailand who spends all day, every day carrying dirty energy water as concerns the US political scene.
    I ain't buying any of what that fraud Grabshisjunk aka Cabana Poontang is selling. In what universe is bold above even possible?
    It is called freedom and sharing of worldly knowledge. A form of globalism. The platform of the Democrat party. Are you saying the U.S. should become isolationist?

9. #353 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,931 Times in 13,197 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Wind and solar caused far too much instability which meant that the frequency would often stray from 50hz, cause brownouts/blackouts and necessitate load shedding. Sadly the lessons haven't been learnt and the US will discover the exact same thing themselves should they vote that buffoon Biden into power.

https://stopthesethings.com/2018/08/...ical-failures/
    Yea, I read where many German companies are now installing UPS systems and back up diesel generators on site to handle the now common blips in the grid that occur. I read about a company in Hamburg that makes aluminum extrusions and shapes. Their plant suffered a momentary loss of power lasting less than one second that shut the plant down (all the controls went off line shutting everything down). It took them three days and about $100,000 in lost product (stuff that was damaged) and repairs to equipment to get the plant restarted.

Or, how farmers have stopped farming to become solar plant operators because the government subsidies are making them millionaires for selling their often crappy reliability power to the state.

You might note, California the US leader in wind and solar now has frequent brownouts and blackouts, has the highest per KWH cost of electricity in the US, and their grid is beginning to become unstable.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckde.../#49bc76c71daf

What California will start to see is other states disconnecting from their grid to protect their own power production and keep costs down just as has happened in Europe with Germany.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Sailor (07-15-2020)

11. #354 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know infinitely more about data networking than you'll ever know, do you know what roles an SGSN and a GGSN play in GPRS networks? It's clear that you haven't a fucking clue and are just bullshitting as always.
    You'll see, Comrade maggot. As we speak your Tory rats are starting to comprehend the scale of their latest clusterfuck.

Oh, yes- and press button B.

Haw, haw........................haw.

Maria Ressa.

12. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-15-2020)

13. #355 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You'll see, Comrade maggot. As we speak your Tory rats are starting to comprehend the scale of their latest clusterfuck.

Oh, yes- and press button B.

Haw, haw........................haw.
    Yeh I didn't think you had any idea, you have absolutely no knowledge of mobile network infrastructure and what parts are Huawei dependent. Grow the fuck up pathetic twat!

14. #356 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

with due respect,all the political power is with Progs. Pelosi knew Impeachment was a bad political idea
    but she had to give into the mob/Prog
    And yet progressives weren't able to get a candidate for prez in this election.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

15. #357 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeh I didn't think you had any idea, you have absolutely no knowledge of mobile network infrastructure and what parts are Huawei dependent. Grow the fuck up pathetic twat!
    It's nothing that I can't search within 20 minutes and know as much as anybody about why the system will be FUCKED for years due to your Tory prostration before the mango moron, Comrade maggot.
    For now I'm happy to accept the word of communications experts- a group to which you certainly do not belong.

Huawei: BT says 'impossible' to remove all firm's kit in under 10 years

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-53388805
    So press button B, take your nap and dream of your yesteryear

Haw, haw..............................haw.
    Last edited by moon; 07-16-2020 at 08:48 AM.

Maria Ressa.

16. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-17-2020)

17. #358 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    And yet progressives weren't able to get a candidate for prez in this election.
    very wise Grasshopper.
    The Dem voters aren't insane like the DC Dems. Oh they'll still be "Lemmings for Biden"-
    but the DCProgs don't GAF about them. They have an agenda to cram down Biden's throat!

18. #359 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

*almost spit out my morning coffee LMAO*

"what interference" FB bots? like that makes any diff in a zillion dollar election.

Dems are reduced to "Russian interference* ( and you know we do this all the time and not just bots)
    to save face from the unmitigated disaster of the Russian hoax.

Our grotesque INTEl is already warming up the Russian hoax again -because nothing triggers Americans like
    DA RUSSIANS!!
    Well you seem to be admitting to the facebook bots, I guess that is a start & an answer to your own question..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

19. #360 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    For years folks here have suspected he is an agent of a foreign power, w/ a side gig for the coal industry......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."