Thread: Does America deserve Covid-19?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 17 Posts

Default Does America deserve Covid-19?

Perhaps this is simply a bit of cosmic wrath and retribution against America's wickedness, degeneracy, immorality.

Most "deaths" in this god-forsaken nation are self-induced, the result of repellent lifestyle practices such as obesity, which only the weak and degenerate in 1st world nations have the luxury of indulging in.

If Covid-19 rids us of a margin of tainted blood, and helps to purity the fit at the expense of the weak and effeminate, this can't be an entirely bad thing in the long run. (If you can't invoke the wrath of God, you can invoke the wrath of the planet or the cosmos, much as the unintelligent and superstitious global warming alarmists do).

America can rot and die like Rome or other fallen and worthless temporal empires; and the future of the virtuous will, in the long run, be the better for it - hopefully on my deathbead, I will have lived to see this nation destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah in hellfire.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Retribution against stupid people. Check the mirror, and then get a test. STAT!!! Just another sock. Yawn.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 812 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusA View Post
    Perhaps this is simply a bit of cosmic wrath and retribution against America's wickedness, degeneracy, immorality.

Most "deaths" in this god-forsaken nation are self-induced, the result of repellent lifestyle practices such as obesity, which only the weak and degenerate in 1st world nations have the luxury of indulging in.

If Covid-19 rids us of a margin of tainted blood, and helps to purity the fit at the expense of the weak and effeminate, this can't be an entirely bad thing in the long run. (If you can't invoke the wrath of God, you can invoke the wrath of the planet or the cosmos, much as the unintelligent and superstitious global warming alarmists do).

America can rot and die like Rome or other fallen and worthless temporal empires; and the future of the virtuous will, in the long run, be the better for it - hopefully on my deathbead, I will have lived to see this nation destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah in hellfire.

we had a good run

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonsprat22 View Post
    we had a good run
    I guess so...